Alone with you once again..

Hyung vs. Maknae

-PART II: Minhwannie & Oppa??-

 

1 or 2 hours has past already  and no one hasn’t come back home yet. Soonyi  was in her room being bored to death. She was trying to find things to do, she went on the computer, looked through music sheets, even jumped up and down on her huge bed a couple of times. Soonyi was just so bored, so she just decided to go out and look for Minhwan.

 

“ahh.. I have nothing to do anymore, and I think I can face them now. so I’ll just spend time with Minhwan for awhile. ” Soonyi told herself.

 

Hongki forgot to tell her that everyone was gone and it was only them in the house. So when Soonyi opened her door she found that the house was a little too quiet. She thought that everyone was just in their rooms doing whatever, so she decided to head over to Minhwan and Seunghyun’s room.

 

When she got to where all the boys rooms were, it took a quite a far walk since her room was the guest room. She past a number of rooms before she got there, it was amazing on how huge this house was and that it all belong to the leader Choi Jonghun.

 

“Minhwan~? Minhwannie~~??”Soonyi called as she knocked one the down.

 

She knocked and knocked and knocked, but still no one would opened the door. So giving up, Soonyi turned around and decided to go out herself. But before she could even take a step, she heard the door finally open.

 

“WHO THE HELL IS BOTHEㅡ oh Soonyi.. do you need something?”said the person.

 

-----

Hongki was in he’s room playing the guitar. He was trying to compose a song he’s been working on for awhile now. However, the only thing he had was a song without any lyrics. Writing songs wasn’t really his strong suit by myself, but he really wanted to do this. Hours has past and Hongki still hasn’t got anything, and by this point he was very frustrated.

 

“AISH! why can’t I get this? why is my mind so blank??”Hongki was yelling at himself.

 

Hongki kept on playing the same notes over and over again on his guitar, thinking that at least some lyrics will pop up in his head. Surprisingly it worked, Hongki was finally getting something, and he didn’t want to lose it now. He was about to write whatever lyric that was in his head,until someone started to knock on his door. He tried to ignore it, but it seemed like that person wouldn’t give up knocking. Hongki couldn’t take it anymore after he already forgot it all,  that made him pretty pissed off now. He stormed to the door and opened it to yell at the person who interrupted his thoughts.

 

“WHO THE HELL IS BOTHEㅡ oh Soonyi.. do you need something?”

 

Hongki angerness suddenly disappeared when he saw that it was Soonyi at the door. He was too pre-occuipied with his song that he forgot that it was just him and Soonyi around.

 

“oh.. Hongki. where’s Minhwannie? I-I mean Minhwan, why are you in his room?”Soonyi asked confused.

 

Hongki’s faced changed to sudden disappointment after hearing her saying "Minhannie" instead of just “Minhwan”. He didn’t realized that they were already that close, but he shook the thought off  

 

“ahh, actually.. this is my room. Minhwan’s and Seunghyun’s are to the left.” Hongki pointed to the door that says “Minhwan and Seunghyun’s room”right on the door.

 

Soonyi felt so stupid at that point she wanted to do a face-palm right then and there, but she didn’t but instead said “oh, okay. sorry for disturbing you I’ll just go now. bye~”

 

Hongki said bye and they went to their separate ways until Hongki again realized that no one else was here except them. “WAIT SOONYI-AH!”

 

“huh?”Soonyi turned around confused. “yes, Hongki?”

 

“Minhwan is not here. in fact, its just the two of us.”

 

“WHAT???”

 

 Soonyi was shocked, she couldn’t believe that they everyone left in just the amount of time. She was just in her room for how long now? She just couldn’t believe.

 

“Yeah, they all left…Soonyi? are you okay?”Hongki said as Soonyi was finally going back to her senses.

 

“Oh…is that is? Well, that . Haha…I just I’ll just go back in my room or somethinㅡ”

 

Soonyi was again walking, but slowly, back to her room. She really wanted to go out, but with Minhwannie and Jaejin-ah and hearing this really disappointed her. For some reason, Hongki sensed it and interrupted her.

 

“were you planning to go out?” Hongki asked.

 

“huh? o-oh, yeah was I planning to.. but since Jaejin-ah or Minhwㅡ”Then, again Hongki interrupts Soonyi from talking.  

 

“I-I.. can.. go with you…if you want that is?”

 

Soonyi foze right then and there, she couldn’t move and didn’t know what to do. She wants to go out but not all alone. Soonyi thought for while, and right when she saw that Hongki was closing his door think that it was a no, she quickly replied a yes.

 

“yeah!.. i.. guess that would be great”

 

“Ahh, really~?!” Hongki said all excited but then toned it down. “really? Okay then, let me change.. I’ll meet you down stairs.”

 

Soonyi nodded and then headed downstairs, while Hongki went back in his room to change.

 

------

 

“Here you go sir”the waiter said as he careful settled the food on the table.

 

Hongki and Soonyi were already out of the house. They were at a restaurant because they were both pretty hungry. As they were there, it was pretty awkward and quiet for Soonyi because the last time they were together alone was when they were still in a relationship. However, when Soonyi saw that the food was Shabu Shabu, her face lit up. It was as if she was like a child getting candy.

 

“Ahhhh~, it looks delicious~!”

 

Hongki smiled at this, as he thanked the waiter for bring their food. He knew that Shabu Shabu was one of her favorite dishes and it was his too. He just wanted to make her feel a little better, however it seem that her hand was still bothering her so he asked.

 
 “Is your hand okay now?”

 

 “oh~?.. oh, yeah. it still hurts a little but, I can bare it.”

 

“ahhh, its that so?” Hongki thought a little, and to this it reminded him of something that suddenly made him chuckle. Soonyi noticed this and said.

 

“ya! Are you laughing at me?”

 

 “haha aigoo~.. you’re the still the same as ever Soonyi-ah~.”

 

“HUH? what do you mean?”Soonyi was confused but Hongki just kept on chuckling.

 

“hahaha! it just that…Hehe~”

 

“Just what?! Lee Hongki just spit it out!” Soonyi yelled because she was getting really annoyed.

 

Noticing it, Hongki stop, letting out his last chuckle before he spoke.  

 

“the way you act so tough, trying to not make anyone worry. Haha.. Its still the same.”

 

Soonyi thought that Hongki was still making fun of her, so she angrily said
“Yeah.. and, is that a problem?!”

 

“no.. I don’t have a problem..” Hongki said nonchalantly.

 

 “What then?!”

 

 “aigoo this girl…” 

 

Then Out of no where, Hongki grabs Soonyi’s injured hand very carefully and starts to fiddle with “her”ring. “you should know me already, I don’t have a problem Soonyi-ah…” Then Hongki looks up into her eyes and continues “In fact, I think its really…cute.”

 

Soonyi then froze, both of them staring into each others eyes intensely. Until again, out of no where, Hongki brings his hand up to Soonyi’s face and starts to pinch it hard it enough so she can feel a little pain, and she did.

 

“AHHH~~!! OW! OW! OW!!” Soonyi winced from the pain.

 

“So don’t over think things silly girl~! HAHA!”Hongki laughed and pinched Soonyi’s cheek a little harder, which made her beg  him to stop.

 

“Okay, okay~. Stop it now!! OWWW!! OWW, OPPA~~!!!”

 

Then realizing what she just said and  that Hongki has stopped, Soonyi felt even more embarrassed. She looked up to see if Hongki was still looking at her, which was a bad idea, because he  still was with now a really strange look in his eyes. However, before Soonyi could apologized Hongki spoke.

 

“Soonyi-ah…”

 

“ah, uhmm…lets, go.. emm, everyone is probably.. uhmm, at the house wondering where we are.. hmm, yeah, that it! I’ll meet you in the car.” Soonyi panicked and rushed to the car.

 

Hongki was then left at the table as he watch Soonyi scurry away. He thought to himself for awhile, and then there a smile a upon his face.

 

“Oppa?.. oh, how I miss hearing that come out of your cute little mouth.”

 

Hongki chuckled and then called the waiter to give him the bill. After Hongki payed the bill and before he left the resturant to go to the car where Soonyi was, he said one last thing.

 

“Soonyi-ah…please keep calling me Oppa from now on. Just like you call Minhwan, Minhwannie, just like that…I mean, its only fair..” Hongki took a big sigh then went back to the car with a small smile still on his face.  

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
ahhh, this update is quite long... sorry~ but aish!
you have no idea how much problems i had writing the end of this chapter XP 
anyways, sorry i didn't contiune with the ring story, i'll bring it up later so anyways.. 

THANKS FOR READING~ ^^ ♥♥♥
comment and subscribe sorry if there are typos