Fresh Air

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

Everyone was all upstairs in Soonyi’s room surrounding her lying on the bed still unconscious. While waiting, Wonbin was on the right side of the bed, holding onto Soonyi’s hand. Everyone except Hongki really didn’t mind this, they were mostly just worried about Soonyi. Hongki who was on the other side of the bed feeling a little irked by the whole hand holding situation, Couldn’t take one more minute of it. So he stood up and was about to do something about it until they notice Soonyi had moved a little.

 

“uhh.. ahh.. ouch~~…what happened?” Soonyi said slowly waking up.

 

“YA! WHAT DID I TELL SAY ABOUT TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH?!” Hongki was the first to speak, obviously very worried despite his firm tone just now.

 

“Hongki, calm down. She just woke up, yelling at her won’t do any good right now..” Jonghun reasoned with him. Hongki still had the urge to yell but he knows Jonghun is right, so he tried to calm himself down.

 

“Soonyi-ah, are you okay?... you fainted. You were out for about an hour and a half now..” Wonbin answered her questioned, relieved just to see her awake.

 

“Wh-WHAT???” Soonyi quickly sat up but fell back down because she was still feeling weak. “Oww~~…”

 

“hey, hey~ not so fast, you still haven’t fully gotten your strength back..”

 

“Soonyi-ah~”Hongki interrupted. “I’m sorry about earlier, are you okay now?”

Soonyi simply nodded her head in response.

 

“ahh, good good~.. I’m glad, I’m really realieved you are”

 

All the members were shocked after hearing Hongki’s response. They have never seen this side of their hyung before. The Hongki they know is the bully hyung who acts like a princess all the time. That was the Hongki they all knew, but this Hongki, was amusing in some way. so the members started to giggle.

 

“Hyung? Is that even you?” Seunghyun started to tease his hyung. “hey, princess!”

 

“h-huh~.. what~?” Hongki’s tone was so sweet, so caring. Until he realized who was speaking to him. “YA! SONG SEUNGHYUN, YOU WANNA DIㅡ”

 

“Oppa~…” Soonyi spoke as she gained enough strength to sit up. “Can you help me stand up? I want to go out for some fresh air..”

 

“oh, okay~..” Hongki immediately changed back to the sweet guy he was earlier and started to reach out to help Soonyi.

 

“Wonbin-oppa..” Soonyi exclaimed.

 

Because of the feeling of a somewhat rejection, Hongki sat back down embarrassed not saying a word more, while Seunghyun and Jaejin giggled even more.

 

“Can you walk properly?” Wonbin asked, braising Soonyi by her shoulders, just in case if she might fall.

 

“mhmm~” Soonyi nodded as she started to walk out of the room more confidently. “I’ll be back in about an hour, so goodbye for now~”

 

“Ya! Why? An hour? I thought you were just going out for some fresh air?” Wonbin was the one with the firm tone this time. “and plus, its almost midnight!”

 

“Oppa don’t worry, geez…can’t I just go out for a walk? I’ll feel much more better if I do..” Soonyi was getting annoyed. Wonbin always treats her like a child, ever since well, they were children. And every time, he would keep on persisting non-stop, there was nothing else she could do but to reason  with him. Just like now. “but fine. Okay, I’ll just bring someone with me… Minhwan-ah~?”

 

“huh?... o-oh, okay~ coming Noona!” Minhwan followed suit to were Soonyi was.

 

“By the way, please don’t do this again. I don’t like attention, especially when it’s the attention from a bunch of pretty rockstars. So please, don’t. I can take care of myself now..” Soonyi explained before she left with Minhwan, pulling him by the wrist. 

 

“Rock..stars?”Jaejin questioned.

 

“Are you a rockstar?” Seunghyun asked what Jaejin was about to ask next.

 

“Me?” Wonbin pointed to himself. The two nodded.

 

“Well, not really a rockstar. Let’s just say an artist who loves the art of playing music.”

 

“okay then. Let me ask you this next. What’s your relationship with Soonyi?” Hongki interrupted. Obvious he still isn’t over what had happened earlier and all the attention is on him now.

 

“Come on, who are you really?” Hongki asked impatiently. 

 

“Hyung!” “Hongki-ah!” Jaejin and Jonghun tried to stop him. It was as if Hongki was interrogating him. They both had sorry faces.

 

“No, its okay.” Wonbin reassured the two boys. “So…I’m guessing your must be Hongki?”

 

Hongki let his guard down for a quick second once Wonbin had asked him that question.

what?... how would hedoes he know me?” Hongki thought. 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
hey everyone~ just another update, how you like it ^^
ahh, i feel like writing in POVs now... idk i'll think about it xD 

oh and thanks to my new subscribers! thanks for subscribing ♥
okay, bye now~ til next time :)) keke