You're Back

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-Soonyi’s POV-

 

“ahh~, Korea… oh how I miss you” I inhaled the fresh air once went out of the airport doors. It was already around the afternoon when I got off my flight.

 

After two years of being gone, I’m back home. A lot of things happened after my ‘runaway’ incident. Such things like, my mother not talking to me for a year because of my little stunt I did on the day of my wedding. Although, she forgave me eventually when she called one day, telling me that father’s health has improved and I was relieve to hear the good news. It was one things I felt so guilty about when I left. Also Jonghun’s parents didn’t really have trust in me for awhile until Jonghun reasoned with them. Yeah.. Jonghun-oppa and I are still close. I would contact him whenever I get the chance to in America, Jaejin-ah as well.
Being in America was fun too. Learning English was tough, but eventually I caught on. I went to visit Wonbin oppa a couple of times during the holidays. Overall, going overseas was awesome and it was a great life experience but…there was just something missing, I guess.

 

“hmm~ should I go straight there or..?” I asked myself as I was already walking down the streets of Seoul after leaving the airport. Then suddenly I stopped upon a familiar scent. The scent of the great smell of Korean street food. It was something else I missed while I was overseas.

 

“miss, would you like something?” The ahjumma asked as she looked at me strange.

 

“ahh, yes~.. a bowl of Ddeokbokki. please” I asked. After a couple minutes, the ahjumma hand me the bowl while I gave her money in exchange to pay for the food.

 

I began walking down the street again, enjoying my bowl of Ddeokbokki when I started to recall all the memories I had before leaving. From meeting the guys to almost marrying Jonghun, and boy that was a close one. Once i was done, I threw away my trash and decided to go visit my parents first before I go to my original destination.

 

---------

 

“Soonyi dear~!” My mother hugged me once she opened the front door.

 

“haha, Hi Omma~. How are you and appa doing while I was gone?” I asked her as we both enter the house and when inside the living room. “is appa's health better?”

 

“ahh, much better actually. It’s so much better that he wants to go back to running the company again.” My mother said cheerfully. It made me happy seeing her like this again. “How about you dear? how was life overseas?”

 

“Ahmm~, it was great. I learned a lot when I was gone.” I explained. “oh and speaking of being gone.. sorry again for leaving, omma…”

 

“aigoo.. it’s okay now, dear. I’ve forgiven you already, haven’t i? or do you want me to still be mad?” My mother let out a chuckle as I shook my head. “that’s what I thought. Haha~. By the way dear.. why did you come back to Korea anyway?”

 

“ohh, well… I missed it here of course!” I exclaimed as I saw my mother with curious eyes. “America was fun but you know, nothing can beat home.”

 

“ahh, okay…” From her response I had a feeling she wasn’t believe a word I saw. It was true, I did miss Korea.. kind of. I was going to tell her I was telling the truth until I saw her get up and start heading to the kitchen. “Dear, you want tea? Cookies?”

 

“oh, sure! thanks omma…” I agreed to her offer, but then I realized my real reason why I was back in the first place. “ah! actually, omma. I have to go now.. I need go find Minhw--.. I mean, someone.”

 

“is that so?” I saw my mother raise her brow, supisciously.

 

“mhmm~..” I nodded as I tried to make my way to the front door. “bye omma! I’ll see you tomorrow! Tell appa I love him too!”

 

“bye, dear~! I will!” 

 

Then after 20-30 minutes, I was finally at the front of their house. The house that holds the five dorks that changed my whole life around and given the excitement I’ve been waiting for. I didn’t realized how much I cared about them and missed them until I was again in their front door steps. I slowly made it up the steps, taking a deep breathe as I started to feel so much pressure on my chest.

 

Am I nervous? I thought. Why am I so nervous? It’s just the guys?.. ahh.

 

“hello? Guys?” I started to knock on the door of the house, but there was no answer. “guys~? It’s me, Soonyi. Open up!”

 

“you know you can keep knocking Noona, but still no one is going to open the door.” I suddenly heard a familiar voice I was longing to hear in years. I turned to the direction of the voice and in all disbelief I saw him there, standing in front of me with smile on his face. “Hi Noona… miss me~?"

 

“M-Minhwannie?!?” I was too dazed to say anything else or to realized that I was now hugging him tightly as my eyes were starting to become watering.

 

“hehe, I’m missed you too Noona~” I heard him say as I felt his arms wrap around me and start hugging me tighter. At this point my tears have already escaped from my eyes. Minhwan seem to notices as I then felt him pull away a little from the hug.

 

“Noona~.. are you crying?” I shook my head, not wanting him to se at how horrible I look right now. But it was already too late. “Omona! Noona! What’s wrong?!”

 

I couldn’t response quick enough as all I could do was let out sobs. Tears kept flowing down my cheeks as this time I felt Minhwannie cup my face with his cute little hands, wiping them away with his thumbs.

 

“Noona! What’s wrong?? You’re scaring me..” He repeating himself.

 

“You…” I finally replied weakly as continued to shed tears.

 

“huh? me? whyy~ what did I do?! Noonaa~~~, I didn’t do an--”

 

Since Minhwannie was too busy whining and I obivious can’t say anything due to all this sobing, I decided on one last thing to shut us both up. I leaned in close and started kissing him. I felt that he was shocked at first because he wasn't kissing me back, but after a couple of minutes he started kissing me. The kiss was passionately and it got more deeper as the time past.

 

"oh get a room!"

 

"shut up Seunghyun, you just wish you had the same! Haha, whoo! Go minari!"

 

"aww, how cute our little maknae has finally become a man. Don't you think Jaejin-ah?"

 

Minhwannie and I suddenly pulled away from each other breathless upon hearing familiar voices making fun of him. Feeling really embarrassed as we saw Jonghun, Jaejin, and Seunghyun there witnessing our heated kiss. I was looking at Minhwannie now, hoping that he’ll say something to get us out of this embarrassing situation. But instead, he was just cutely touching his nose.

 

"HAHAHA! Look! He's touching his nose. Someone's embarrassed." I saw Seunghyun laughing hysterically.

 

"YA!" Someone hit Seunghyun in the back of the head. "Shut up Bob! I wouldn't have brought you guys here, If all you were going to do is ."

 

"ahh.. Sorry hyung. Sorry Minari" Seunghyun apologized, followed by the other two.

 

"Hongki-hyung?.." Minhwannie finally spoke. "what are you doing here?"

 

“haha, Minhwan.. do you really think I was going to let you go alone? And besides I’m sure you need a little push.” Hongki jokingly said but he then lifted his eyebrow, suspiciously. "but....  with the looks of it. You seem to have handle everything fine. Hahaha!"

 

"hyung~~!!!" I saw Minhwannie whine again, but then look at me again. "I'm sorry.. For them, for hyung.. Sorrㅡ"

 

"no.. It's okay Minhwannie.” I shook my head as I smiled at him. My tears had already gone away by now. “I’m just glad i’m here with you again. And~.. I’ve missed you guys too much. Jaejin-ah, Seunghyun-ah, Jonghun-oppa… even Hongki-oppa too. Keke”

 

“hey~ what’s that suppose to mean?!” I saw Hongki complain. I laughed at his childish behavior.

 

“haha~ still the same as ever, oppa” I giggled even more. Then suddenly my attention was back at Minhwannie at he grabbed onto my hand.

 

"come on Noona~ There’s something I’ve been meaning to show you~!” Minhwannie smile before pulling me somewhere, leaving the guys in front of the house.