The Story Behind Oh Wonbin

Hyung vs. Maknae

Even though it was just the seven of them, chatter and laugher filled the air of the whole first floor of the house. Everyone was having fun, especially the birthday girl herself. She was having so much fun with her new friends she loved were there and even her oppa she missed so much. They were all and this will be another great memory she shall keep in her heart.

Then while Soonyi was still talking to Seunghyun, with Wonbin and Minhwan both by her sides. Wonbin excused himself first and then so did Minhwan after, walking toward Wonbin. They were both near the drink stand not minding each other until one of them spoke.

 

"it makes me happy to see her like this again. It eases my heart" Wonbin said first.

 

"yeah~ it is... huh? again? She was unhappy once?" Minhwan asked.

 

"its saddening but yes. Soonyi was very depressed at one point." Wonbin paused for awhile upon remembering something that seem to bother him. "and it was all because of me.."

 

"oh... I-I'm sorry"

 

"Don't be, it's okay... However, I wanted to thank you. Thank you for putting Soonyi back to her old self"

 

Me? But why? I only met Noona not too long ago.. why me? Minhwan thought.

 

"you see, there was a time I left her. " Wonbin began to explain "I was already entering my junior year and she was going to enter as a new found freshmen in our high school..."

 

-flashback- 

oppa.. are you really going away?” young Soonnyi asked the older boy, her eyes fresh with tears.

 

I cant go back now Soonyi, Im already here” Wonbin said, while both of them were sitting waiting for the flight to Japan.

 

But oppa! There is time! Oppa pleasedont go” Soonyi protested. She still couldnt accept him leaving. She began to cry and Wonbin didnt want to leave her like this just because of him.

Soonyi-ah, I cant.. Iㅡ

 

FIGHT 46 TO TOKYO, JAPAN IS NOW BOARDING. FIGHT 46 TO TOKYO

 

Hearing that it was finally time to leave, Wonbin took a deep breathe before he spoke again.

 

Okay.. I need to go now Soonyi-ah  He stood up and moved in front of Soonyi, offering his hand toward her. Come on~ walk with me to the gate doors.

 

With no response from Soonyi, she was determined not to move from her seat. Notcing this, Wonbin grasped her hand from her side and started to walk briskly, pulling her along.

 

Soonyi-ah, look at me.” Wonbin stopped at the gate doors, lifting up her chin. Be good okay~? dont getting in trouble with the school and with your parents..

 

“oppa.. Soonyi tried to protest again but couldnt since she knows that her oppas mind is already made up.

 

ah. no no~ thats final.” Wonbin glances up for a second to see Soonyis mom standing afar ready to pick Soonyi up. I will always be here for you okay Soonyi~. No matter how far we are, if you ever are having a hard time or you need to just talk. I be a phone call away, I know its not the same.. but just know Ill be there..

 

Soonyi nodded to everything Wonbin had to say, even her tears were beginning to fall down her cheeks again. Time was running out, Wonbin had to go now or else he would miss his flight. So before he left, it said his final words to Soonyi.

 

Soonyi-ah~.. oh, my Soonyi-ah. Im going to go now okay.” Soonyi started to cry even more. hey, hey~ no more crying. I dont want to leave with the last thing I see is my pretty Soonyi crying.

 

Wonbin began to wipe Soonyi tears said My Soonyi-ah, goodbye fore now. Ill call you when I get there kay~? Remember~ I love you..

 

Then with a kiss on the young girls forehead, the other boy began to walk away through the gates waving to her until he was no longer seen.

---

 

“You see for the first couple of months she would call frequently telling me how much she missed me and wished I was there. I could tell that see was lonely and sad no matter how hard she tried to hide it. However, that changed suddenly as time passed. She seemed more happier. ”

 

“I’m sorry, not to be rude and all.. but, why me though..?” Minhwan asked shyly.

 

“because it was you, her new so called boyfriend. Who she told me about on the phone once, you who made her happy again.” Wonbin finally got to his point. “so again, thank you for everything. For Soonyi, for me being here, I own you one… Hongki-ssi.”

 

HONGKI-HYUNG?? He thinks Im Hongki-hyung?..  but I dont nearly look alike as hyung, how can he mistaken me? ahh I think I should tell him who I really, before this gets out of control. Minhwan panicked in his head.

 

“uhmm Wonbin-ssi, I think you mistaken me for someone else…the names is Minhwan, Choi Minhwan”

 

“huh? really? You’re not Hongki-ssi, Soonyi’s boyfriend?” 

 

"boyfriend?! i thought you were!.." Minhwan was shocked.

 

"no! no! you got it all wrong,  i'm just Soonyi's close childhood friend, not her boyfriend!.." They were pretty much almost yelling now, that even Soonyi could hear him and started approaching the two boys.

 

“I see that the you two are really hitting it off well, since I hear the word ‘boyfriend’ I was guessing…” Soonyi felt the urge to tease the two a little. “in fact, I can see both of you as a really cute couple really~ keke”

 

“WHAT?!?” Wonbin and Minhwan said unison.

 

“Noona, wait…” Mihwan tried to rationalized, followed by Wonbin as well.

 

“wait, no~ Soonyi-ah…”

 

 “just kidding you two! geez, don’t get overworked. I was just having fun" Soonyi laughed. “okay, anyways, oppa! I want to show you something!”

 

Then when Soonyi and Wonbin were about leave to wherever Soonyi wanted to go to, a sudden sound of singing came from behind them.

 

♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~…♪

 

At this point, Soonyi was brought to tears from the sight she was seeing. Her favorite boys seeing beautifully together, like they were meant to be together, all six of them.

 

“Happy birthday Soonyi-ah!” Jaejin said after they were finished singing. “and here is your cake~ tada!”

 

“Omona! How did you know that this was my favorite cake??”

 

“Hongki-hyung told me~.. ” 

 

Crack. Right then and there, Soonyi felt the pain come back to here. The flashbacks of your last birthday. Then when Soonyi looked up and took a slight glance at Hongki who smiling to her. She could tell even though he had a smile on his face, his eyes were filled of guilt and asking for forgiveness. Crack. Her tears of joy and surprise has now turned eyes filled with tears of pain and sorrow. Soonyi couldn’t handle it, the look in his eyes, the flashbacks, everything.. until suddenly one more.. CRACK. For Soonyi, everything and everyone has now disappeared into black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
hey guys~, its been awhile ><" .. I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN WEEKS NOW,
school has been so crazy for the past weeks and plus i got in trouble recently for my blue bangs :/ 
but anyways,  I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE~!!! ㅜnㅜ
tumblr_m14owaI29E1r6482bo2_250.gif
I hope you like this update~ (its a little lame though bue :P)
goodbye now :) ♥