In Between It All

Hyung vs. Maknae

Finally arriving at the house with some medicine and a bucket of fried chicken, Minhwan was at the door.

 

 

“Jonghun-hyung! Hongki-hyung! Everyone, I’m home!” Minhwan announced his arrival as he was eating his chicken happily.

 

 

“ahh, Minhwan.. you’re home. Come with me.”Jonghun insisted.

 

 

“okay.. oh, yeah hyung I got you medicine, you sounded a bitㅡ”

 

Minhwan stopped mid-sentence when he suddenly felt an awkward atmosphere that gave him chills as him and Jonghun were about to enter the living room. Seunghyun, Hongki, and Jaejin were all there, but for some reason something was different.. it was very tense. Minhwan was about the console the matter but Jonghun stopped him and told me to keep following.

 

Both finally reached the kitchen where Jonghun had stopped. Minhwan put  the medicine and his chicken down on the table near of them before turning to look at Jonghun.

 

 

“so hyung you wanted to talk?”Minhwan asked as he picked up a piece of chicken.

 

 

“well.. uhmm... Minhwan we know..”Jonghun hesitated.

 

 

“know what hyung?”

 

 

“we know that you like her…ALL of us” Minhwan eyes widened.

 

 

“everyone? Even...”

 

 

“yes.. even Hongki. But I kind of blame myself on that, since I.. was the one who told him.. haha, sorry Minari” Jonghun said slightly guilty.

 

 

“ahh, hyung~~..*sigh* but, it’s okay hyung. He probably would’ve figured it out sooner or later..”

 

 

Jonghun put a hand on Minhwan's shoulder “Minhwan, even though I can’t tell you. And you and Hongki..”

 

 

“I know hyung, I know…”

 

Minhwan then position his head to look  at Hongki, Jaejin, and Seunghyun who were still in the living room. He could still  feel the tense aura in the room and by the looks on their faces, especially Seunghyun’s, it seem like he had really missed something big. But didn't mind and looked back at Jonghun.

 

 

“but I’m not going to give up…Hyung, will you help me?”

 

Jonghun was hesitate, he really didn’t want to be involved but he also wanted to help, so Jonghun agreed to it.  To this Minhwan thanked his hyung and left the kitchen. After Minhwan left, Jonghun felt a slight changed in him.. a good one.

 

 

“ahh, I really hope I’m doing this for the best…”

 

-----

 

 

“hey, what’s wrong with Seunghyun?” Hongki whispered to jaejin.

 

 

“uhmm…”

 

Jaejin didn’t know how to respond to Hongki since Seunghyun was eyeing them both intensely. The room’s aura at the moment was seriously tense that a fight can break out at any moment. But it doesn’t look like it because Hongki had no clue, he was busy thinking into his own thoughts.

 

 

“so?” Hongki asked again.

 

 

“I don’t know.. maybe he was just shocked or something”

 

 

“shocked him? I wonder what would it be? huh.” Hongki said then went back to his thoughts.

 

 

“you have no idea…”Jaejin said under his breath.

 

 

“what was that?”

 

 

“oh nothing..”

 

Jaejin turned his head to look inside the kitchen where both Jonghun and Minhwan were. And by the looks of it they were having a serious conversation about something. Jaejin kind of had a feeling what they were talking about, seeing the expressions that Minhwan had on his face as they talked.  But then suddenly Minhwan walked out of the kitchen with a different expression this time.. the expression of determination.

 

 

“Minhwan? Minhwan? Ya! Minari!”

 

 

Jaejin tried to get his attention, but it seemed like he was in his own thoughts as well.

 

 

“ahh, what’s has gotten in with these two tonight?”

 

 

No one answered him. Seunghyun left and went following along behind Minhwan to see if he was okay. And Hongki left to the kitchen where Jonghun was, leaving Jaejin basically all alone now.

 

 

“fine, don’t answer me.”

 

-----

 

“ahhh, hey there Hongki.” Jonghun greeted him.

 

 

“Jonghun.. is this a sign?”

 

 

“sign? What do you mean Hongki?”

 

 

“her…why is she here Jonghun?.. and how does she know Minhwan?..its all so confusing.. why...”

 

 

Hongki suddenly began asking questions non-stop to Jonghun and all Jonghun could answer to him was the basic, “I don’t knows.”and “You don’t if that’s true..”blah, blah, blah..

Until finally Hongki askeed one last question, which was more of a request this time.

 

 

“Jonghun.. will you help me? I don’t think I can deal with this alone…please?”

 

 

Jonghun was now in a runt. He was now in between it all, and that was the last thing he intended of doing. However he couldn’t  just say no to Hongki after what he told Seunghyun and Jaejin earlier, he couldn't. So Jonghun agreed, and with that Hongki left the kitchen. 

 

 

“I was wrong.. what have I gotten myself into…aish ”

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 

Hey, everyone~ ^^ sorry for not updating last week.. was really busy with artwork ㅠㅠ 
but anways, here's an update.. sorry if it's quite long  ><" hehe 

THANKS FOR READING~~ ^^* ♥♥♥
comment and subscribe x))

p.s. they all live in a house not a dorm. them living in a house plays a little part in the plot, so yeah XD lol
oh and *sigh* Hongki seems to be feeling down nowadays... i'm so worried.. lol i'm always worried. >,<" 

haha.. anyways, bye now~ (^-^)/