...

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-Hongki’s POV-

 

Today we finally had a decent practice after how long because of Jonghun’s absence lately. I didn’t even notice how many practices we skipped just because of his absence. After all I was cooped in my room, busy writing my song and thinking of what Wonbin had told me before he left. Anyway, practice ended not to long ago and everyone already left to go home. Although, Minhwan stay behind as well as myself. I didn’t know what he was up to still doing here, but I couldn’t care less really. I had to practice and finish on my song now.

I made a few stops before I came it back to the practice room. When I got there, I bumped into someone who I last expected to even be here. It was Soonyi-ah. She seemed to be looking for someone.

 

“Excepting someone else?” I asked her, trying to act cool.

 

“kind of. Minhwan texted to meet him here in the practice room…” She seemed so calm with talking to me now then before. I wonder why? Was something bothering her? or as she already moved on. “But since I can’t find him, I guess I’ll just go now.” I heard her say. I didn’t want her to leave, not just yet. So I did the last thing I could think of to stopping her. I blocked the door with my body.

 

“H-he… went out, he’ll be back soon though.” I lied. Well, half-lied. He was still in the building I think. I just don’t know where.  “So if you want… y-you can s-stay for awhile.”

 

What the heck. why am I stuttering? Dammit Hongki, whats with you.

 

While I was busy with my thoughts, I barely could hear her agree to it and saw her sit down on the couch. She looked tired. So I just went inside and decided to do what I originally planned and practice my song. But before I could even grab a guitar on it’s stand, she called me.

 

“Hongki. What are you still doing here?”

 

“what else do you do in a practice room?” I asked her, chuckling. 

 

“Ha. Ha. Very funny, Lee Hongki” I heard her say. Haha. Yup, she’s still the same. She never liked it when I make sarcastic remarks. Then as I told her that I wasn’t lying,  I grabbed the guitar and sat next to her. It’s been awhile since we sat this close, I missed it… but she seemed to be uncomfortable and moved away from me. I didn’t mind and went on to what I was saying.

 

“do you want to hear it?”

 

“what’s it called? The song…” She asked, seeming interested.

 

“I haven’t come up with it yet…” I started to pull out my lyrics and started tuning the guitar as I was getting myself ready to play the song. Even though she didn’t say yes.. she didn’t say no either. I smiled. “So I’m guessing that’s a yes?”

 

“huh?” I saw her blush suddenly, but then she turned away. I smiled even more and started to play anyway.

 

I did what I always do and put all my emotions in singing. She seemed to notice because she was looking at me now as I did the same. I wanted it to be perfect, Even though I didn’t finish writing my song. I wanted to do my best and sing my heart out for her. It was a song for her after all. Once I was around the middle of the song, I felt something suddenly drop onto my left shoulder. It was her. Soonyi had fallen asleep while I was singing. This reminded me of our life before, I couldn’t help but smile and laugh at how cute she was. 

 

“Aigoo~, this girl…” I said as I gently lay her down for a moment on the couch while putting the guitar back onto it’s stand. Once I got back to the couch, I took her slowly into my arms, carrying bridal style. Then looked at her sleeping face. She was smiling.

 

“What are you dreaming of that makes you smile so pretty?” I asked her even though I know she couldn’t hear a single word I was saying. “I miss seeing this smile. I miss your laugher, the way you talk, even the way you scold whenever I do something wrong…”

 

I kept talking like this, saying how much I missed everything. How much it wasn’t the same without her. However, I knew it was useless though. She probably has her heart somewhere else. After all, I was bad boyfriend to her when I left before. I can admit that. For that reason, I'm truly sorry Soonyi-ah. Then as I carefully made my way to the elevator. I waited for the doors to open and went inside as I look at her beautiful face once more.

 

“Soonyi-ah~ please, look toward me again... because I still love you as much as i did before.”

 

---

-Author POV-

 

The whole time Hongki was talking and carrying Soonyi to the elevator, he didn’t realize that there was someone watching everything. Someone who was suppose to be there instead of Hongki. 

 

“Hongki-hyung and Noona… but, this wasn’t the plan..” Minhwan sighed deeply. He decided to stay the night at FNC because too much was on his mind right now to even go home.  

 

*sorry couldn't think of good title so "..." it is :P lol