Soaking wet and i find you drunk

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

[Minhwan’s POV]: 

She was so pretty tonight, I couldn’t stop looking at her. Despite the whole situation back at the house, indeed she was beautiful, underneath the moonlit night. I used the brightest star in the night sky that I would always gazed at as an excused to tell her how pretty I thought she looked. Truthfully, I was a total coward, I can’t deny that. However tonight, I felt like it was the right time to ask her.

 

“Noona, can I ask you something?”  

 

“Sure Minhwannie, what is it?”

 

“Well, I was wondering…do you want to…”

 

Before I could even finish asking, her phone started to ring. I felt disappointed. I really wanted to ask her, to have my chance, but now I’m standing here waiting for her with the anticipation killing me slowly. Its not bad thing, but I just wish her phone didn’t ring at this particular time.

 

And so I waited. I checked the time and it was already close to 1:30AM. She hasnt come back yet thought. So decided to look for her.

 

“Noona? Are still here?”I walked the path Noona last went. “Noona?”

 

She was gone. She wasn’t there anymore. I started to panic , Where did she go? She was just right nowdid she get kidnapped? OH NO!!

 

“NOONA~ NOONA!!!” I called out her name picking up my pace.

 

I ran everywhere. In the near by stores, in alleys, I went up and down the street of where wnothing but nothing. It even started to raining and I still haven’t found her.

 

“Aish, Noonaa~~ where could you be?”

 

I was running out of patience, I was already soaking wet and shivering from the cold wind. However, I didn’t want to lose hope that’s for sure.  I also didn't want to call the hyungs yet, I wanted to find her myself, to show her the man I really am. 

 

“Ahhh, okay. this is the last place of the whole street…please be here Noona, please.” I had my guessing that she would be here, but I hadn’t known for sure. I walked inside, and there I saw her.

 

“Noona, are you okay?”I walk over to her. She looked drunk. She was already on her 3rd bottle of soju when i came.

 

“Ohh~ Minhwannie.. you’re here!”She said as she started to pinch my cheeks. Yup she was definitely drunk. “aigoo~, so cute~”

 

“Come on, let’s go home now. I think you already had often, Noona..” I pull her up from her seat. She tried pushed me away, but I kept hold of her and carried her on my back.

 

“oh! Its raining.. hold on” I said before I carried her. I took off my jacket that was still dry enough and wrapped it around her. I didn’t want her to get soaking wet like me in this pouring rain. After, I walked out of the bar, heading back home in the pouring rain with Noona on my back.

 

It was a quiet walk back home, hearing only the sounds of rain falling down and the nonsense babbling from the girl I like, may even be in love with on my back.

 

“aish, Noona.. why did you drink?”I asked even though she wouldn’t even remember it.

 

“appa, no please…no more…arrange marriage…” Soonyi began to babble again. “I don’t want to…I love…”

 

What? Arrange marriage? Did she say an arrange marriage? Is she even dating someone? Is it… Wonbin-hyung? No.. he said he wasnt her boyfriend… b-but who?

 

Its was already 2 in the morning, once we arrived back home.  It was dark and all the lights were off in the house, so I assumed that all they hyungs were asleep. Thank God.

 

I slowly walked up the stairs, crossing the hallway all the way to Noona’s room. Making sure not to make any noise to wake anyone up. I close the bedroom door quietly shut, as I gently lay Noona down on her bed. Taking off my jacket that was around her and the shoes that she wore. I put her blanket over her body and tucked her in tight. She was already sleeping and seeing that sleepy face of hers’, I smiled.

 

“I lied tonight, Noona…” I sighed as I sat next to her, brushing her slightly wet hair that was on her face o the side. "The star I said that looked really pretty, the one that I admire so much…its you Noona. You’re that pretty bight star.. my star. ”

 

Slowly lean in to kiss her, I was so tempted. I wanted her, I wanted her to be mine. This was it, Minhwan you can do this. I told myself. I was nearing into the kiss until her phone rang again. Aish that damn phone.

 

I pulled her out of her pocket, being careful not to wake her up. It was a text message.

 

Dear. one last thing, his last name is Choi. Sorry for tell you this late. Good night now. I love you~  - Omma.

 

“Choi?” I said a little too loud, almost waking up Noona. "the dude she's going to married?...”

 

I decided to just leave now and straighten things out later, it was almost 2:30AM and we have band practice tomorrow at 5AM. I was also tired and feeling a light headed. So I quickly left a kiss on her forehead and whispered to her a good night.

 

“Good night Noona~.. sweet dreams” I tiptoed my way out and went to my respective room to sleep for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
hi everyone~ here's an update :)) hope you liked it 
its been awhile since i wrote in POV, so sorry if its sounds bad xD

anyway, I'm sorry but the following updates after this one might take a little bit longer.. :/
i need to focus on getting ready for my art show and retreat that are both next week... i hope you all understand :)

bye now~ ♥