A little Courage

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

“But Director.. can’t we justㅡ”
 
 
“I’m sorry, Soonyi-ssi.. but we can’t delete or change that part of the mv. It’s one of the more crucial parts. again I’m sorry.” 
 
 
With those finally words, Director Kwang walked to the other direction and Soonyi was left there hopeless without any other option. Then she sighed. 
 
 
“his lips.. on mine?... I just can’t…not agaㅡ”
 
----------------
 
“Soonyi-noona? Uhhh, are you.. okay?” 
 
 
Asked Seunghyun who saw that her face look a little trouble-some. 
Looking up at the now worried Seunghyun, Soonyi reassured him with a nod and then went back to her thoughts.
 
 
But- why- can’t i-… gahhh, what am I going to do?? 
 
 
Soonyi looked at Hongki who was enjoying himself with the others. They were all at one of those Ginseng barbeque places after the first recordings for the mv.
 
 
“what ever happened back then…” Soonyi said to herself.
 
 
Soonyi just couldn’t get this out of her mind, no matter how much she wanted to forget about it. It’s been bothering her for how long now and she just can’t take it, and neither can Seunghyun. 
 
 
“Soonyi-noona. Seriously, what’s wrong? Cause your vibe is really making me worried…”
 
 
Seunghyun asked again, this time getting everyone’s attention bringing silence to the table. 
 
 
“Noona.. is something wrong?” Minhwan asked this time. Soonyi just shook her head. 
 
 
“are you sure? You look like something is bothering you?” Jaejin said after and again Soonyi shook her head. 
 
 
Everyone was worried now, more importantly for Minhwan who was trying to contemplate if he should just bring her home or drop the subject all at once. 
 
 
Ahhh, what do I do? Noona does seem sad… but why?.. Is it because ofㅡ
 
 
Minhwan looked up at Hongki who seemed to be not caring about the whole situation and just poking at his food. 
 
 
No.. it can’t be… does she… no.. 
 
You see, even before Minhwan met Soonyi at the supermarket, they met in High school. He was a newbie at the time, going on his second year, and through that year he had help. That help was Soonyi, he admired her for so long and he thought he finally forgot about her until that day at the supermarket. However, it seemed that Soonyi doesn’t even remember, and to this Minhwan at a hunch… but that’s a different story. 
 
 Unconsciously, Minhwan was standing up from his chair  now and all eyes were on him, even the trouble-some looking Soonyi.
With all but little courage he had. He was determined. 
 
 
“Noona, are you tired? Ahhh~ I’m tired too, let’s go home then~" 
 
 
Minhwan walked to Soonyi side, took her wirst. And bowed down to his hyungs and then left still holding onto the now surprised and aware Soonyi away from the scene. And just like that, they both were gone. 
 
 
“huh.. that’s weird. Minhwan has never did anything like this. Did I miss something?” Hongki asked finally aware of his surroundings.
 
 
 “you don’t see it?” Jonghun said to the right of Hongki. 
 
 
“See what?” 
 
 
“omona, you know Hongki-ah sometimes you can be soㅡ” 
 
 
“so what, Jonghun?” Hongki suddenly quite annoyed. 
 
 
“aish! Minhwan likes her!" Jaejin interrupted. 
 
 
Hongki looked at Jaejin now finally realizing it. Hongki face came from realization into deep thought.
Hongki Sighs. 
 
 
“I wonder.. I hope I don’t… ahhhh..” 
 
 
Feeling the sudden frustration, Hongki took another shot of soju and then left the place without a word.
 
 
“what’s up with him now?” Seunghyun asked slightly disappointed since the night was going to end early. Jaejin shrugged.
 
 
“I think I know…” 
 
 
“know what Jonghun-hyung?” Jaejin asked curious now, as well as Seunghyun. 
 
 
“Come on.” 
 
 
Jonghun stood up and motioned his arm to follow him as he walks out of the place. 
 
 
“I’ll tell you along the way..” 
 
 
and then the younger two followed suit, all ending the night early. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
ahhh, i'm tired.. its 2am XP but here's an update :DDD haha
after all the writer's block and being stuck from time to time, here it is :))
so what you think? ahhh, minhwan so cute being brave and the man XDD haha 
 
anyways, Thanks for Reading~~~ ^^ ♥♥♥
comment & subscribe :)) till then~ 
 
p.s. speaking of minhwan.. his birthday is this friday and i have no school :DDD YAY!! 
is anyone doing anything special for minari's 20th birthday?? haha 
btw i'm sorry for typos ><"