The unfinished song..

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

Hours past, it was 4:00PM already, when Minhwan had woke up from his sleep. As he stretch out his arms and rubbed his eyes while getting up from bed, he notice Soonyi on the floor sleep with her head resting just on the bed.

 

“Noona~? What are you doing lying down there?”Minhwan slowly approached Soonyi, but then his eyes widen when he notice a bottle in her hand that looked somewhat like a soju bottle. “Noona! Did you drink again?!”

 

“Minhwannie?” Soonyi started to wake up.

 

“Noona, did you drink again? Tell mee~~..”

 

“I’m sorry…” Soonyi suddenly said.

 

“sorry?! For what? For drinking? Aish Noona…”Minhwan was panicking. “Noona, wh-“

 

“I’m sorry for making you sick…” Soonyi interrupted Minhwan. “Sorry, for making you walk in the pouring rain.. I’m sorry.”

 

Minhwan then realized what Soonyi was talking about and what she was holding was an empty coke bottle. She had just fallen asleep on the floor, he thought. He felt realived that she didn’t drink again, but then again she sleep on the floor, she must be in pain by now. So Minhwan moved closer to her as he lifts her up from the floor  to the bed.

 

“hey~.. its okay, noona…really~” Minhwan started to comfort Soonyi. “Its still early, do you want to go somewhere~? We can go eat ice cream or something? If you want~..”

 

Soonyi shook her head. “That’s okay Minhwannie~.. I don’t want to make your cold any worst..”

 

“no~ noona! Really, I’m fin-“

 

“But I want to show you something..”Soonyi interrupted him again. “If you want…”

 

“Sure, Noona. What is it?”

 

“Come~.. follow me..”Soonyi stood up from the bed and starts to head out of the room. Minhwan does as he was told and follows right behind Soonyi. They walk down a hall that in the end of it was a mysterious door. When Soonyi opened the door and swtiched on the lights. It was a room filled with various instruments, almost like a mini-practice room.

 

“Noona, how did you…” Minhwan started to say.

 

“I found it when I moved in. I hope that’s okay with you guys” Soonyi started to walk toward the only white piano that was in the room.

 

“of course Noona. we barely use it anymore, so It’s okay. In fact, I almost forgot we still have this room” Minhwan chuckled, but the notice you now quietly sitting down near the piano. “but noona, why did you bring me here? what did you want to show me?”

 

“well.. besides acting, I’ve also had a hobby in music…” Soonyi began to explain as she opened up the piano revealing the 88 black and white keys. She started to press on some of  them, to see if the piano was in tune. Then Minhwan moved in closer and sat right next to Soonyi. “I’m not yet finished with it thought, I only have the first part...”

 

Soonyi began to play with the keys and hiting every notes just like she had played it once before in her high school years. It brought her back to the old times, and when she closed her eyes as she began to sing, it was like she was in her own little world, at peace.

 

♪ I don't know when it all started

When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

 

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind

I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

 

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing

Your words are awkward to me… ♪

 

Minhwan watched and observed his Noona very carefully. Her hands as they played so eloquently across each piano key, her beautiful and peaceful face as she sung every word. He couldn’t help but stare at her in awe.

 

♪ Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love… ♪

 

When Soonyi was done playing the last few notes of her song. She opened her eyes to see Minhwan staring at her. For some reason, it made her smile and Minhwan unconsiously smiled back. It was just such a sweet moment for the two.

 

“Minhwannie~?” Soonyi first spoke. Minhwan then snapped out of his awe state, and realized he was staring at his noona smiling and that she was smiling at him too. This made him blushed and turn away. “So, what do you think?”

 

“Huh?..a-ah~…its was really beautiful Noona~ Daebak~!” Soonyi giggled at Minhwan’s cute last comment.

 

“Thanks Minhwannie~, it means a lot~”

 

“But Noona~.. how come don’t show this..”Minhwan stated a little serious this time. “I mean, your acting is great, but why don’t you show this in your auditions? Your singing is amazing Noona.”

 

“Minhwan, I can’t.. I’m not even done with this song. How am I going to audition?”

 

“I’ll help you! Whatever it takes, I’ll be here Noona!” Minhwan was just so optimistic about it, that Soonyi couldn’t say no. So she just nodded in agreement. “Yay~!! Thank you Noona~, I won’t let you down!.. but Noona, an instrument seems to be missing…”

 

“yeah…I know” Soonyi then spoke dully. “Guitar…its better with the guitar but I can’t play. *sigh* When I made this song I kind of…had a little help.”

 

“oh~? Really? Help from who Noona?” Minhwan asked.

 

“well, I kind of had help from…” Soonyi then paused for a moment when she suddenly saw someone at the door that caught her attention.  “H-Hongki…”

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
hey everyone~ sorry for keeping you waiting.. 
but i promise i'll update more often now since i'm finally on my summer break ^^ 
well, not like anyone reads this fic anymore.. but i'll just keep writing :P lol 

anyways, i'd like to thank everyone who still read this fic of mine~ 
i love you guys~ ^^ ♥

p.s. the song is "Perhaps Love" by J & Howl. ^^
if you ever watched Princess Hours, i'm sure you heard it before xD haha