Birthday Surprise

Hyung vs. Maknae

-At the Airport-

"aish! Where is that girl? It's already past more than 10 minutes" Wonbin was becoming impatient so he start to go look for her himself.

 

"Wait! Wait! I'm.. I'm here!" Soonyi was trying to catch her breath. "sorry for making you wait oppa."

 

"aish, this girl always late." he ruffles her hair like a little puppy. "haha it's okay, You're here now"

 

"Ya! Stop that!" Soonyi pouted. She hated when people would treat her like a child. 

 

"alright alright~.. How have you been since I've been gone?"

 

"i've been good.. But I missed you so much oppa!!" Soonyi said as she tightly hugged Wonbin.

 

"haha, aigoo~ my Soonyi is still the little girl I know since forever" Wonbin hugged her back.

 

"btw oppa.. why did you come back now all of sudden?"

 

"because, silly girl.. It was to surprise you of course" Wonbin poked Soonyi in the forehead.

 

"huh? why surprise me?"

 

"ahh~, yup..still the cute and clueless as ever Soonyi." Wonbin chuckled. "I'm here to celebrate your birthday with you.. you do remember it was your birthday right?"

 

"REALLY?!" Soonyi said with a big grin now on her face while Wonbin just nodded. "Kyaa! Thank you! Thank you oppa! I love you~!"

 

"HAHA! I love you too, Soonyi-ah. But don't get too excited yet. Me coming here is just half of your surprise. So come on, let go shop around and then to your place."

 

Soonyi was so hyped hearing Wonbin came back just to see her that she forgot to mention to him that she lived with boys now. it was going to be hard to figure out a way to explain this to her oppa, so she tried to push it aside. 

 

"oh, y-yeah.. My place." Soonyi hesitated while Wonbin took her hand and began to walk out of the airport.

 

--Later on at home—

 

"Seunghyun! What do you mean she just left?!" Minhwan was starting to panic.

 

Seunghyun didn't know what to say, except he just bow down his head.

 

"Minari, calm down. Just like was Seunghyun had said, she was going to meet someone and that she was going to be out the whole day." Jonghun interrupted. "so stop worrying, and let's get back to setting up this party before she comes back home. Okay?!"

 

Giving in, Minhwan goes back to decorating the living room of the house "yes, hyung..."

 

After half an hour of tiring decorating the entire first floor of the house, the boys were putting the final touches on the place. For a bunch of young boys who still acted like 5 year olds at time, they sure did a good job. Then suddenly,  they hear a knock at the door.

 

"oh, I think that's the cake I ordered. i'll be back." Jaejin said as he was search for the money. "now where did the money go?"

 

"Ya! Hello? Is anyone home? Jaejin-ah? Minhwannie?"

 

"uh-oh.." They all knew exactly who that was at the door, they just didn't dare to open it.

 

"what do we do?" Jaejin asked.

 

"uhmm~... turn off the lights and hide!" Minhwan whispered but loud enough that everyone could hear. They all nodded, agreeing to what their maknae said and then waited for Soonyi to open the door herself.

 

"no one's home I guess.. Oppa you can stayㅡ"

 

"SURPRISE!.." everyone yelled jumping out from their hiding places.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOONYI! oh... and you are?" Jaejin asked very surprised too see Soonyi hand in hand with a guy he doesn't know at all.

 

"ahh, yeah.. Uhmm well, everyone.. this is Wonbin-oppa. I-I mean Wonbin" Soonyi began to introduced him as Wonbin bowed down in respect.

 

"hello, Oh Wonbin-imida. it's nice to meet you all."

 

 

 

 

 




 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
yes, yes.. i know it doesn't make sense that Wonbin is her oppa.. but i really wanted him in the story xD
and also i couldn't think of anyone else ><" LOL