Promise Me

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

“WHAT?!?!?!”

 

Seunghyun and Jaejin said in unison, obviously shocked. They were now at the house, which Jonghun lead them to. After hearing what Jonghun had told them, he was trying to quiet them down.

 

“Shhhh!! You guys got to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Hongki himself, because I was the only one he told about this, and if he knew that I told you guys I’m dead for sure.”Jonghun warned them.

 

“now, guys promise me?”Jaejin nodded his head.

 

“but.. that can’t be.. how the, what the.. H-hongki-hyung and sㅡ”

 

Then suddenly they hear the door open and it was Hongki himself..

 

“HYUNG!.. HOW COULD YOU?!?!”

 

Seunghyun sudden out-burst on feeling very overwhelmed and slightly upset now. As for everyone else, especially Hongki who doesn’t even know what was happening were all left shocked and frozen in their places.

 

--------

 

“a-ahh oww, Minhwan-ah.. can you let go- ahh...of my hand?”Soonyi struggled to say.

 

Minhwan was much in a rush and so overwhelmed with what he just did, that he almost forgot he was still holding on to Soonyi’s hand as he was walking hasty away.  But he then stops upon hearing Soonyi plead.

 

“Oh.. sorry noona. I was too pre-occupied. Are you okay?”

 

Minhwan finally let go of Soonyi’s hand, even though with the look on his face was a little doubtful, he did. Soonyi nodded her head and told him that she was fine and he of course was relieved. However, now realizing Minhwan’s main reason for him leaving the place in such a rush with Soonyi, he was slightly embarrassed with what he asked next.

 

“Uhmm…Noona?”

 

“Yes, Minhwan? What is it?”

 

“uhh…by chance do you know where your apartment is?” Minhwan looked down shyly, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

 

“haha, aigoo! You rush me out of the place wanting to take me home, but you don’t even know where I live?” Soonyi playful scolded.

 

“hehe, yeah.. so where is it? I’ll walk you home like I promised I would. ”

 

“nahh, its okay. I can walk myself home. You go home yourself it’s getting late anywaㅡ”

 

“no no~…I have time Noona, now let’s go~!”

 

Minhwan grabbed Soonyi’s hand and started to lead the way even though he had no idea where he was going. But he didn’t care because he was glad that he was holding onto Soonyi’s hand once more. What also made Minhwan even happier was that this time Soonyi didn’t ask him to let go. And because of this him felt that he is slowly becoming closer to his beloved noona. Minhwan smiled brightly at this thought.

 

“Oh! Minhwan-ah, look it's 11:11.” Soonyi interrupted.

 

“huh? 11:11? What you mean?”

 

“well.. it’s said that at this time, there’s always at least one person who thinks about you. Do you believe in this too Minhwan?”

 

Minhwan, was kind of taken back on how he couldn’t believe that his noona actually believe in those kinds of things. But he just went along with it, because by the looks of it, he can see that Soonyi is really having a great time right now. And it wouldn’t be right if he ruin it for her.

 

“hmmm~, I wonder if someone is thinking of me right now?.. but haha, I doubt it though..” Soonyi chuckled. 

 

“haha, is that so? Nahh~, Noona I’m sure someone is..”

 

Minhwan was now looking at Soonyi who was currently looking at the clear starry sky. Her face was bright and almost child-like, Minhwan laughed.

 

“what?” Soonyi noticed.

 

“oh, nothing. Come on, now. Let’s hurry to your apartment. ”

 

----

 

“well, we’re here now noona..” Minhwan looking up at a pretty old apartment building, worried on his face.

 

“Thanks Minhwan, Goodnight.”

 

“Wait! Noona, you live here?.. it’s kind of…”

 

“haha, yeah.. I know. It’s in a bad condition, but it’s cozy and affordable. I like it.”

 

“ah, noona. I didn’t mean it like that. iㅡ”

 

“haha, it’s okay Minhwan. bye now..” Soonyi started heading the other direction.

 

“noona, wait!... uhhmm, can you promise me something?”

 

“huh? Yeah sure, anything. What is it?” 

 

“well…if you ever need help with anything, just call me okay?” Minhwan asked biting his lip.

 

“haha, sure minhwan. Of course.  see you tomorrow then?”

 

Minhwan nodded. After reassuring him, Soonyi when inside the building and waved goodbye. Minhwan waved back as she left and waited outside until she was out of his sight and safe inside. Once she was out of his sight, Minhwan took a deep sigh and started to head home until his phone started to ring.

 

“hello?”

 

“Minhwan, where are you?” a familiar voice asked.

 

“I’m heading home right now.”

 

“okay, hurry up then. I need to talk to you.”

 

“huh?? hmm, okay Jonghun-hyung. Bye.”

 

Minhwan last said as he hung up his phone. He put it in his pocket then continued to walk on his way home.

 

“huh, I wonder what’s wrong with Jonghun-hyung? He sounded a little horse... Hmm, maybe I’ll pick up something for him along the way.”

 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Hey Everyone? how's your weekend so far? :)) anyways here's an early update, i got inspired XDD haha
oh yeah~ and Minhwan's is officially 19/20.. or whatever XDD lol that bby minari is really growing up isn't he?? haha aigoo~ ><" 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS~~ ^^ ♥♥♥
comment & subscribe :))   

ps. (11/11/11) 11:11... did anyone make a wish yesterday?? XDD haha
bye now~