Problems

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-flashback-

 

We finished practice early today, since we couldnt really practice without our drummer. So Jonghun and I decided to go straight home to check up on Minhwan, while Seunghyun and Jaejin stayed back at the company to work on songs they were composing.

 

When Jonghun and I finally made it home, we were both surprise to see that it was quiet in the house.

 

Its unusually quiet.. wheres Minhwan anyway?” I asked. Jonghun shrugged, as he started to walk upstairs.

 

hes probably upstairs lying in bed or something. Remember he told us hes not feeling well.. probably Soonyi is taking care of him or--

 

Not letting Jonghun finish his last sentence, I rush upstairs once I heard Soonyis name. I forgot that she was still sleeping when we left. I dont even know why I’'m rushing, it was something of an instinct I guess.

 

When I was already at the door of Minhwan's and Seunghyuns room, when I stop upon hearing a piano playing. I followed it , leading me to our old practice room. As I got closer, I started to hear someone singing along. The song sounded familiar. I began to think, listening very carefully to the words and the melody of the song to what it could be. Once it hit the chorus part, I final got it. It's our song, I thought out loud. Then suddenly it became quiet again. I couldnt hear it anymore, I walked quicky to the door as it was already open. There I saw Soonyi on the piano and Minhwan just right next to her. They were talking, when I came. Soonyi also looked as if she was about to cry. I wonder why?

 

When I made this song I kind ofhad a little help.” Soonyi was telling Minhwan.

 

oh~? Really? Help from who Noona?” Minhwan asked.

 

well, I kind of had help from…" All of sudden she paused. I was curious why, until I saw that her attention was on me now. I couldnt do anything but just stand there and then she spoke again.

 

H-Hongki…”A tear escape from her eyes.

 

After seeing a tear fall from her face, I decided to rush to her side. However, when I took one step, Soonyi got up from where she was and ran out of the room. I tried to followed her but then Minhwan stopped me.

 

“Hyung.. Minhwan shook his head as if telling me not to follow her. I looked at Minhwan and he looked at me back. We were having a somewhat eye conversation, but I gave in understanding the situation just now. I sighed then walked to my room, trying to forget everything I sawtrying.

 

---

This memory replayed in Hongki’s head over and over again. It was starting to irritate him now. He was in Jonghun’s room, thinking of lyrics for his new song, while Jonghun was playing a piece he was composing on his guitar. Both were having a hard time to concentrate though. Hongki’s mind was being too preoccupied with the same memory to where he’s starts mumbling, while Jonghun is annoyed by Hongki’s constant mumbling. Jonghun was about to say something, but Hongki beat him to it.

 

“Aish, Jonghun…why are girls so complicated?” Hongki complained, throwing his head back with his hand covering his eyes. 

 

“How would I know about that?”Jonghun still irritated with Hongki.

 

“Soonyi and Minhwan are getting too close and don’t like it. Yes, I admit that I am jealous, but what can I do?! She won’t like me be close to her again. And now I have to sit still watching like a little puppy while Minhwan with her 24/7!  What am i going to do?!” Hongki then turned to face Jonghun, realizing he was suppose to be his wing man for this. “Ya! You’re suppose to be helping me! What happened?!”

 

“aish…you’re not the only one with problems Hongki! I’m busy with my own and right now and you’re one of them!”Jonghun exclaimed. He had took a deep breath before continuing. “Sorry.. got carried away there. Its just that my parents are ‘telling’ me to consider dating again. Its more like pressuring me, if I say so.”

 

Hongki was worried, he has never seen Jonghun so stressed out before. So he decided put all his troubles aside and help Jonghun. As he made his way to the Jonghun bed where Jonghun was, he saw him  without his guitar anymore lying down like a lifeless creature.

 

“you’re parents? Didn’t they give us this house just because they didn’t want you to be with--”Hongki paused. He was afraid to say it, because Jonghun might be hurt upon hearing her name.

 

“you can say her name Hongki, its okay. Its been almost two years since Eunyoung and I talk to each other. So don’t worry about it ” Jonghun sighed as he sat up again. “but I don’t know why their doing this. its strange really, I think it’s leading to something. I just don’t know yet, but I’m going to find out.”

 

“Hyung! Do have any--”Minhwan suddenly walked in, surprising the two. “oh sorry, I didn’t realized Hongki-hyung was inside. Maybe I’ll just…”

 

“no no~ its okay Minari. What is it?”Jonghun called over the younger boy.

 

“Do have any more music sheets?”Minhwan finally asked.

 

“yeah, their over there.”Jonghun gestured toward the table. “Why?”

 

“oh well…”Minhwan took a quick glance at Hongki before he spoke again. “I'm helping Noona with something..”

 

Before Jonghun could ask what it was, Minhwan dash out of the room. Yelling a “thank you, hyung” on his way out.

 

“I wonder what it is?”

 

“I think I know…” Hongki had a somewhat angry look on his face. Jonghun looked at him.

 

“do you? What?”

 

“Our song…” Hongki stood up and then stomped out of the room without another word.

 

“aish, just great…” Jonghun threw himself back onto his bed, frustrated as ever. “another problem.. AHHHH!”

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
hi everyone~ double update since i missed last week >< sorry!
before i forget, Happy 5th Anniversary to our precious treasures! I love you boys ♥
also remember to trend #FTI5LAND  tonight @ 12 midnight KST ^^ 
tumblr_m53poh5tgB1r8l91eo5_r1_250.gif
kyaa~ aren't these two the cutest things XD hehe ♥ Bye now!