Goodbye Wonbin

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

“just a little adjustment here and~…done! I can’t wait to show Noona~!” Minhwan hummed happily as he finished off the last lyric and note.

 

“I’m hooome!!” Someone yelled downstairs. No one really bother except for Minhwan who was rushing down to see if was Soonyi or not.

 

“Noona~! You’re home!” Minhwan ran to Soonyi and hugged her like she had left for days. Soonyi just laughed out how cute he was.  “hi Minhwannie, nice to see you too”

 

“haha~... I’ll just go and pack my things then. I’ll leave the two of you alone.” Wonbin slowly creeping out of the scene. Minhwan pulled away from the hug upon hearing Wonbin.

 

“Minhwannie~ you want some egg tarts? Wonbin-oppa and I brought some along the way here~”Soonyi said, showing the box full of egg tarts. But Minhwan wasn’t paying attention. “huh? Wonbin-hyung is leaving?”

 

“oh?.. yeah…” Minhwan notice the changed of tone in Soonyi voice, but before he could say anything, someone came in. “did I hear egg tarts~?!”

 

“haha, yeah~ here you go Jaejin-ah” Soonyi handed over the box to him.

 

“hey, I want some too~~!” Seunghyun whined as he took the box away from Jaejin. Jaejin pouted and tried to take the box back, but failed. Soonyi couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“ya ya~, don’t worry. I have more~” Soonyi took out another box of egg tarts. “come on~ lets eat them in the kitchen. ”
 

“okay~!” the three said in unison.

 

-Meanwhile upstairs-

 

Wonbin was in his temporary room, packing his belongings into his suitcase when he suddenly heard someone at the door. “Wonbin.. can i talk to you for a minute?”

 

“oh, Hongki.. yeah, hold on. I’ll be right with you after I finish packing.” Wonbin finished the last of his things and then when to Hongki. “Yes Hongki? you need anything?”

 

“you’re leaving?” Hongki asked looking the suitcase on the bed side. Wonbin nodded. “Now?! But you can’t! Soonyi needs you! and did even tell her yet?! Wonbin-ah how--”

 

“Hongki-ah.. Hongki!” Wonbin exclaimed. Hongki fell silent. “calm down first. and yes, I did tell her already. That’s why we went out.”

 

“ohhh…sorry”  Hongki put his head down in shame.

 

“don’t be. I’m pretty sure I would have did the same for girl that I still loved” Wonbin smirked upon seeing Hongki surprised expression. “Wonbin how…”

 

“haha, how funny. You two have the same reaction when it comes to things.” Wonbin whispered to himself. “now I see why she picked you before. you two have the same character. ”

 

“Wonbin what are you talking about?” Hongki asked. Wonbin laughed a little bit more before he got to his point.

 

“I said.. that I know you’re still in love with her.”

 

“Wonbin-ah…” Hongki was speechless for the first time. He couldn’t find his words.

 

“Oppa, dinner is ready! Jonghun made…” Soonyi suddenly rushed through the bedroom door. “oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know..”

 

“No its okay Soonyi-ah. We were done anyway. Right Hongki?” Wonbin started to walk out of the room. That was when Hongki came back to reality.

 

“wait! Wonbin! I need to know, how--” Too late. Wonbin had left the room, leaving him and Soonyi inside. Then Soonyi spoke, a little hesitant at first. “come…let’s eat now, Hongki. come on~”

 

Hongki was taken back. Soonyi hasn’t talk to him even since the incident of him telling her to call him ‘Hongki-oppa’ again. But obvious, she didn’t. Pushing that thought aside, Hongki nodded and the two walked out of the room heading down stairs to eat.

---

Dinner was the same like last time; quiet. A little chit-chat here and there but that was all. Once dinner was over, Soonyi cleaned the table with some help from Wonbin. While everyone else went into the living room. Time past and then before anyone knew it, it was time for Wonbin to finally leave.

 

“Oppa, are you sure you have to leave tonight? Can’t you leave tomorrow?” Soonyi begged as her and Wonbin decended down the stairs. Wonbin laughed.

 

“Aigoo~, I thought you all grown up? Why are you acting like a child again?” Soonyi pouted.

 

“what? Wonbin-hyung you’re leaving?” Jaejin overheard, while walking over to the front door. Everyone else followed suit.

 

“you’re leaving? So soon?” Seunghyun asked

 

“yeah.. I need to go back to Japan and continue my work there again. ”Wonbin explained and then looked up at the clock to see he was going to be late if he didn’t leave now. “ah! I better get going now. I don’t want to miss my flight.”

 

Wonbin double checked if he had all his belongings before turning to everyone for his last goodbye. He looked down at Soonyi. “you remember what I told you right?”

 

“mhmm~” Soonyi nodded. Tears were starting to form in her eyes.

 

“good~ remember, I’m just a phone call away if you need anything.” Wonbin gently ruffled her hair and smiled. “well, I guess I’ll be going now. Goodb--.. ah! I almost forgot, Hongki-ah”

 

“oh, what’s up Wonbin?” Hongki said. Everyone was shocked by Hongki’s responds. Everyone thought that two weren’t in good terms. Guess they were wrong.

 

“Don’t ever give up. You hear me? Forget everything i told you last night and don’t give up. Only give up when you think its what is right.” Hongki was confused on what Wonbin was saying. Seeing this, Wonbin chuckled. “Don’t worry.. you’ll get what I mean.”

 

"and Minhwan?" Minhwan was shocked upon hearing his name. "yes, Hyung?" 

 

"i'll be rooting for you the most."  Wonbin winked at him. Minhwan couldn't grasp the concept of what he meant but just nodded anyway.

 

“okay. that’s it,I believe. I’m gonna go for real now. Goodbye, everyone. Goodbye, my Soonyi-ah. Behave yourself and don’t gives these guys a hard time. Because I know these boys will take good care of you. I trust them.” Wonbin smiled to them then faced back to Soonyi. “I love you, Soonyi-ah~”

 

“I love you too, Oppa” The water that were still in Soonyi eyes began to fall down her cheeks. Jaejin stepped behind her and started to comfort Soonyi by gently rubbing her arms. “bye oppa~, call me when you arrive at Japan.”

 

“of course, first thing when I get off. Goodbye now~” Wonbin gave Soonyi one last smile and hug. Then he left, closing the door behind him. 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
and so, Wonbin left... /sobs xD


surprisingly, even though i've been writing this fic for a really long time already :P
i'm surprise to still have new subscribers.. wahhh~ so thank you so much :)) 
i'll try my best to update faster lol