Audition after Audition

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-flashback-

 

"Soonyi-ah you know already that if you dreams don't succeed you have to start following our plans from now on..."

 

"yes yes... Don't worry omma, I can do this" Soonyi said while her mother continued.

 

"good... Now, your father and I already pick someone for you just in case."

 

"but omma! You can't! Not yet.. My birthday is not in a week or so! Omma, please!"

 

"now, Soonyi-ah.. You already know how your father feels about you and this dream of yours and how his health is nowadays.. So please bare with us honey.." Soonyi's mom reminded with her.

 

"but!... Ahh, okay. I understand.. Goodnight omma. I miss and love you."

 

" I miss and love you too, honey. Be good now. Night~" and then the call dropped.

---

 

The days are windy down and Soonyi was runny out of time. The conversation she had with her mom that night replayed in her head over and over again every time she was going for an audition. Such times like now.

 

"Ms. Kim Soonyi? Kim Soonyi-ssi??" a person with a clip board fill names called out.

 

"yes? That's me.." Soonyi got up from her seat.

 

"oh.. okay, it's your turn now"

 

"ah! Yes! Thank you" Soonyi bowed slightly and then rush to the other room where all the auctions were held.

 

"Kim Soonyi-ssi?" the scary looking man said sitting down near a table when Soonyi walked in.

 

"a-ahh.. y-yes.." Soonyi stuttered from nervousness.

 

"you may begin.." Soonyi nodded, took a deep breath and then started her auction.

 

- 15 minutes later-

 

"so how was it?" Jaejin said as Soonyi was getting inside the car. "did you make it?"

Soonyi shook her.

 

"ahhh.. well, how about we get some food before weㅡ"

 

"no.. It's okay Jaejin, I'm not hungry. I just want to go home right now.." Soonyi tried her best not to sound weak but failed.

 

"oh.. okay." Jaejin the car and the whole ride back home was very quiet. Jaejin hasn't seen Soonyi like this ever, and as a best friend this worried him. After another 15 minutes of driving, they were home.

 

"okay. We're here.." without even a word Soonyi quickly rushes out of the car and  heads straight into the house.

 

"hi, Noona. How did your audition go?... Noona?" Minhwan ask as Soonyi just passes by him. And then Jaejin walks inside the house.

 

"hyung, what happened? Noona didn't make it again?" Minhwan gave a sad look.

 

" yeah.... but I don't know why she's like this. At the beginning, she was always fine. It didnt really bother her. Now however, i dont know. Audition after audition she slowly became like this... It really worries me"

 

"me too..." Minhwan sighed.

 

He really wants to cheer up his Noona, but he doesn't want to disturb her now. So he decided to bring up another topic.

 

"Jaejin-hyung!" Jaejin gave a confused look by Minhwan's sudden out burst. "I need to your help in planning a surprise party for Noona"

 

"hmm.. but thats only like a few days from now." Jaejin pondered. "i guess we can do it... yeah okay then, lets do it! but how are we going to keep this from her?"

 

"don't worry hyung, I already got that covered." Minhwan grinned. "Seunghyun-ah~~!!"

 

-meanwhile in Soonyi's bedroom-

 

Soonyi was in her room sobbing about her failed audition when suddenly she hears her phone ringing.

 

"hello?.. *sniffles*" Soonyi said as she wiped her years away.

"Ya, ya.. I finally call in such a long time and the first thing I hear is my Soonyi crying.. Haha, aigoo~" the person in the other line said.

 

Soonyi was confused and shocked to what the person on the other line said. Then she started to think, who would call her by 'my Soonyi' and then she got on to who was it, with the help of the familiar voice and plus the caller ID too.

 

"OPPA~?!" her sad face has faded away into a now big huge smile. 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
pretty short right? haha sorry~ trying to make the story more interesting w/o getting straight to the point xD lol 

anyways, what you guys think? who is this "oppa" of her's? it is Hongki or someone else? hmm... keke