Cheesy Advice

Hyung vs. Maknae

 


By the time that Jonghun and Jaejin got home, they found the two maknaes already there in the living room minding their own business. Not even acknowledging their hyungs were even there. Jonghun was about to do something about it when, suddenly they noticed that it seemed like just the two of them at home.

 

"it's just the two of you?" Jonghun asked followed by another question from Jaejin.

 

"Where's Soonyi and Hongki-hyung?"

 

No one answered them. The maknaes were still didn't know that they were there and now feeling really pissed off Jonghun and Jaejin walked over to the two younger boys, and decided to flick some sense in them.

*flick*  

Jaejin's finger hit Seunghyun's head and to this he smirked upon seeing the younger boy moaned in pain.

 

"owww~..."

 

"hey, stupid!" Jaejin spoke in english.

 

"oww.. oh! Jaejin-ah you're home!"

 

" well obviously" Jaejin said sarcastically "now.. is it just the two of you at home?"

 

"o-oh.. yeah. When Minhwan and I got home the place was empty already" Jaejin looked around a bit then decided to go up stairs, until Seunghyun spoke again. "Hyung~"

 

"H-huh?"

 

" i think something wrong with Minhwan.. he hasn't talked since we got back home."

------

Jonghun approached the youngest boy of the group ready to flick the sense in of him. But when Jonghun flicked him, the younger had no reaction. He was just sitting there deep into his thoughts.

 

To which instead of Jonghun smiling in victory, he felt worry run through his head.

 

"Minhwan. Are you okay?" the maknae still didn't do anything, which make Jonghun even more worried. "Minhwan!"

 

"oh, hyung it's you..." Minhwan finally said weakly.

 

"is there something wrong?"

 

"hyung please help me.." Minhwan pleaded.

 

Jonghun knew what he was talking about, but he doesn't know what to do. He looked at Jaejin for a little help, but it seems like he was busy talking to Seunghyun. So he answer him with a question, pretending to be clueless.

 

"help with what?"

 

"hyung~..." Minhwan pleaded again, knowing that his hyung really does know what he's pleading about.

 

However, Jonghun really didn't know what to do. So he thought of the most cheesiest idea ever that only he would think it was a good one.

 

"well, uhmm.. If you want, you can watch a movie.."  Minhwan gave Jonghun a confused look.

 

"you know, like watch a scary movie with her. That way she'll be in your arms when she gets scared"

 

"hyung, please." Minhwan said thinking that he was trying to make a joke or something.

 

"what? I'm not joking around. Do it here tonight, Jaejin and I can join you guys."

 

Minhwan nodded and sighed. He just went along with his hyung's idea, no matter how it stupid it may have sounded. It was worth a shot.

----

It's was already late at night and everyone was in the living room trying to figure out was movie to watch. Then suddenly, they hear someone at the door.

 

"i'm home!" It was Hongki followed by Soonyi both at the door, walking inside in the house.

 

"it's about time you two. Where have you guys been?" said Jonghun being the leader that he is.

 

"Soonyi wanted to go out so I went with her because I didn't want her to be alone. Right Soonyi-ah?" Hongki smirk at his last remark.

 

"Soonyi-yah.. Is that true?" Jaejin joined the conversation.

 

"O-oh, yeah.." Soonyi said coming back to her senses. Jaejin seemed to notice she was acting little weird but he push it aside and went along with it.

 

"Oh is that so? Well.. If you not too tired, want to watch a movie with us?"

 

"yeah, sure i guess. Just let me wash up first." Then Soonyi went upstairs, leaving everyone in the living room.

 

"so what are we watching~?" Hongki suddenly said as he plops on the couch putting he feet on the coffee table.

 

"Eh? And who invited you to watch too, hyung?" Jaejin said being suspicion of something.

 

" I did, so what we watching~?"

 

"haha, sure. whatever you say hyung~ keke" then the troll Jaejin walked away giggling, thinkgin on how interesting this night coming  shall be.

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
NO INSPIRATION~ NO INSPIRATION~ LA LA LA~  :P OTL haha 
hey guys! another late update i know :/ but i think its going to be like that from now on, i really need to focus on school right now..
hope everyone understands ^^" keke

THANKS FOR READING~~ ^^ ♥♥♥

p.s. everyone ready for FT ISLAND's comeback ?? :DD i know i am >,< keke