Unexpected visitor

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-Soonyi’s POV-

 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body and start to carry me somewhere. As i was trying to figure out where i was, a sudden familiar voice began to talk. It was somewhat soothing, so I unconsciously smiled upon hearing it. The person was talking about how they missed certain features of me. Myself of all people. I know this person was someone who was special to me, I just hadn't figured out who. No matter how much I wanted to open my eyes and see this person who I feel so safe in their arms, I couldn't. Then the voice called out to me.

 

Soonyi-ah…” I heard. oh please, please, eyes open for me. I told myself, but still my eyes wouldnt open. The voice when on.

 

please.. look toward me again…” I want too! I screamed in my mind. But I need my damn eyes to open first. Eyes.. please. I begged. Even through all my scream and wanting to open my eyes, my body didnt move. I was paralyzed. However, it all felt so real.

 

because…” Soon enough, my eyes started to slowly give in to me as the voice continued. I still love you as much as I did before…”

 

Come on eyes, almost.. there

 

“SOONYI-AHH!!” Someone called me as I wake up. It was a dream, I thought. It was just a dream… I rub my eyes to see the person who called.

 

“Jaejin-ah?” He was out of breath as it looked as if he had ran all the way up to my room. “what is it?”

 

“Min.. Minhwan hasn’t come home yet.” Jaejin came right out with it as my eyes widen in fear. “You were with him last night right? Didn’t you guys come home together?”

 

“uh.. umm.. ” I didn’t know how to tell him. I could barely even remember what happen last night. The only think I remember was that I was with Hongki instead of Minhwan. I didn’t even know how I got home. “Jaejin-ah… I--”

 

“hyung!!” Seunghyun came rushing inside my room. “Minhwan’s home..”

 

“he is?!” Jaejin and I said in unsion.

 

“yeah. He’s down stairs with the others.” Seunghyun explained.

 

He didn’t need to say anymore as I quickly made my way down. Once I was downstairs I saw Minhwan sitting quietly on the couch. He looked tired as ever and it made me worry. I slowly approach him because I was slightly afraid of what he’ll say of me not seeing him last night.

 

“Minhwannie..” I called to him. He wasn’t looking at me though. “I’m sorry…”

 

“Sorry? for what?” he looked up at me. My forehead creased in worry. Close up it was worst. I saw the dark circles in his eyes and he looked very exhaused. He seemed to notice my worry look. “don’t worry Noona, I’m fine.”

 

“Minhwannie.. I--” I began but he just cut me off.

 

“Noona, I’m fine.” He reassured me but I wasn’t convinced. He is mad at me or something?

 

“Minhwannie… what was the thing you wanted to tell me though?” I asked him before he could walk away. He slightly turned toward me.

 

“It was nothing…” He simply said as he turned around and went upstairs. 

 

ouch.. d-did I do something wrong? My eyes were starting to become watery as a tear was slowly trying to escape.

 

“Soonyi-ah~” Someone else called me. I wiped my eyes dry before I turned around. I saw Jonghun behind me.

 

“yes, Jonghun-opp--.. I mean, Jonghun. something you need?” I asked him. I try my best not to call Jonghun oppa around the house, since the guys don’t know anything yet. But you know, sometimes it just slips.

 

“Come with me.” Jonghun lead me to the kitchen. We were alone and he seem to have a serious face. “so did you tell them yet?”

 

“tell who?” I asked clueless.

 

“your parents? About the wedding?”

 

“ohh… uhh, sorry Jonghun-ah. I couldn’t tell her yet.” I apologized feeling ashamed of myself. He looked mad but took a deep breath to relax, so I went on. “but Jonghun, if you just see her face. She seem so happy and I couldn’t just tell her right there. It’ll just crush her. most important she’ll crush me… I’m sorry, Jonghun. I’ll tell her soon.”

 

“…it’s okay, Soonyi-ah. I understand. ” He then gave me a soft smile as he gently ruffled the front of my hair with his finger tips. I laughed. “just remember to tell them next time okay~?”

 

“mhmm~” I nodded. He was so considerate. Then when I grab onto his hand from him stop messy up my hair someone popped into the kitchen.

 

“Jonghun-hyung! Do you know where the…” Seunghyun interrupted us, seeing up at our awkward situation. Both Jonghun and I back away from each other quickly. “uhhh… what are you guys doing?”

 

 “N-nothing..” I told him.

 

“hmm…sure, okay.” Seunghyun raised his brow.

 

“Seunghyung what you want?” Jonghun asked him, a little irritated.

 

“huh? oh.. what as it again? Uhmm…ah, never mind.”  Seunghyun then walked out of the kitchen.

 

“aish, that boy…” Jonghun said in frustration. I giggled in amusement. “what you laughing at?”

 

“Nothing~” I hummed mockingly as I slowly walked out of the kitchen.

 

“Ya! Get back here!” Jonghun paced his way to me. We both started to laugh as we walked out.

 

“Jonghun!!” Hongki came toward us. He looked at us suspiciously at first but then shook it off as he continued. “Someone’s here to see you.. it’s your--”

 

“Omma?” Jonghun called out as he looked to see who was at the door. I froze on my spot not knowing what to do. Oh no... she doesn’t know that I live with them, neither does my parents. Oh boy, I’m dead meat. 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
uh-oh... Jonghun's mother. what's going to happen to Soonyi?  
and *sob* what's wrong with Minhwan.. :( 

p.s. i see different people are rooting for either side..  mahaha~ interesting XD