One phone call can change everything

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

“uhmm Minhwannie, I’m sorry for dragging you along with me. oppa is just…” Soonyi apologized.

 

“It’s alright Noona. I was planning to go out anyway, the night looks pretty with the full moon out like this..” Minhwan smiled as he looked up at the night sky. 

 

Soonyi then drifts off in her own thoughts. 

Minhwannie, how can you still put up with me? I pull you here and there just as if you were my own personal puppet. But stillyou have the will to smile.  His smile.. its so cute. he's so cute. Wait, what is this? am I starting to.. I know I like him, but-.. 

 

“Noona! Look~” Minhwan pointed up at the sky. “you see that star just right next to the moon~”

 

“the big bright one?”

 

“mhmm~.. it’s pretty right?” Minhwan said now looking at Soonyi.

 

“yeah, sure.. its very pretty when I look at it clearly now. why? Is there something special about this star~?”

 

“oh nothing~ its just very pretty to me that’s all.” Minhwan casually explained, shyly looking down at the floor.

 

“okay~.. whatever you say Minhwannie~” Soonyi let it slide. For some reason, Soonyi knew that there was a meaning to it.

 

“Noona, can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure Minhwannie, what is it?”

 

“Well, I was wondering…” Minhwan was hesitant, he couldn’t make out his words. “do you want to…”

 

“Oh!” Soonyi’s phone starting ringing. “sorry Minhwannie, hold on that question for one bit?”  Minhwan nodded. “sure, I’ll just be right here when you get back” Soonyi smiled and then answered her phone walking a few steps away. “hello?”

 

“hello? dear, its omma.”

 

“oh, yes omma? It’s the second time you called late at night. Is something wrong?” Soonyi had a feeling something was wrong this time. Her mother would always call her “dear” instead of calling by her name when something wrong came up.  

 

“its hard to say dear, and you won’t like it one bit…” Soonyi’s mother started saying. “but  your father is…”

 

“Dad?! What happened? Is dad okay? do you need me come home?!” Soonyi started to panic.

 

“no its okay dear, just stay. But about your father, his sickness has gotten worst... so you know what that means right, Soonyi-ah?”

 

“yes…” Soonyi sighed she knew she had to do this. It was for her parents, most especially her father. “when do I have to meet him?”

 

“just next week. He doesn’t know about it yet though. His parents will tell him soon. But as for now, your two will officially meet some time next week.” Soonyi’s mother explained.

 

“okay, I understand omma. Is that all?”

 

“just one more. The wedding date... it will most likely be earlier than we planned.” Soonyi’s eyes were wide open now. “WHAT?!? Bu-but, omma I don’t thinkㅡ”

 

“Soonyi-ah, we have to. Like I always say, your father isn’t getting any better and we need someone to take after him. So please, go along with what this arrange marriage me and your father have planned for you…please?”

 

Soonyi took a deep sigh. “okay omma, I will.”

 

“good, thank you dear. And Soonyi-ah?”

 

“yes omma?”

 

“happy birthday Honey~.. I love you.”

 

“thanks omma. I love you too, and tell dad I love him too.” Soonyi smiled then placed her phone back into her pocket.

 

“AHHH…what am I doing?” Soonyi said to herself walking toward the nearest bar.  “aish, I need a drink…”

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
so what you guys think?  
anyone see an arrange marriage was going to come? xD
and who's the dude? is it Minhwan? Hongki? Wonbin? or is it someone else... keke

lol okay i'm gonna shut up now, bye~ ^^" haha