Final

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

 

It was already night fall when Minhwan was still pulling Soonyi to the place he wanted to show her. It was hours of running and Soonyi was already getting so exhausted. Minhwan on the other hand is very excited and energetic as he ran even faster.

 

“Noona, come on~!!” Minhwan called out, noticing that she was falling behind.  “Noonaaa~..”

 

“aish, Minhwannie… we’ve been running for so long and I’m so tired. can we just walk there now?” Soonyi asked him as she was still trying to catch her breath.

 

“but Noona, where almost there~~” Minhwan whined as he looked back to see a pouting Soonyi.

 

“Minhwannie…” Soonyi continued to pout.

 

“ahh, okay Noona~” Minhwan gave in as he walked back toward Soonyi, looking her sincerely in her eyes.  “you ready to go now~?”

 

“mhmm~” Soonyi nodded as she thought they were just going to walk together hand but instead, started to pull her onto his back. “ahh! Minhwannie~ what are you doing??”

 

“I’m helping you~.. You said you were tired right?”

 

“y-yeah, but...” Soonyi was starting to feeling embarrassed by Minhwan’s sudden action, making her cheeks turn slightly red. “ahh, Minhwannie please just put me down.”

 

“don’t worry Noona~ I carried you like this before, so it’s okay” Minhwan gave Soonyi a reassuring smile while he kept on walking forward. “In fact, I miss it~ hehe”

 

“huh? you carried me like this before? When?”

 

“oh~ that’s right!” Minhwan let a slight chuckle. “You were drunk that night Noona.. that's probably why you can’t remember.”

 

“ahh, really?... sorry.” Soonyi give up on arguing and gently laying her head on his shoulder blade. Minhwan blushed a little at sudden contact.

 

“n-no, it’s okay Noona.”

 

“Minhwannie~?”

 

“yes, Noona?”

 

“Where are we going anyway?” Soonyi asked as she looked up at Minhwan.

 

“we’re almost there~ just a few more blocks..” Minhwan  glanced at Soonyi, then smiled upon seeing something. “or actually… we are here~”

 

“really?! We are~??” Soonyi shot her attention foreword to what Minhwan was looking at. “the beach?”

 

“yup~” Minhwan nodded.

 

“why though?”

 

“you’ll see~” Minhwan chuckled a little before picking up his pace. “hold on tight~!”

 

Soonyi did as Minhwan told her and held unto him until they made it to the beach. Once they did, Minhwan stopped as he put Soonyi down back unto the ground. Soonyi was looking up at the sky, amazed at how many stars were out.

 

“Noona~, it’s beautiful right?” Minhwan asked as he too started to glaze up at the stars. Soonyi just nodded brightly.

 

“It really is~” Soonyi agreed but then took her attention to Minhwan this time.

 

“come on~ let’s sit down” Minhwan held out his hand and Soonyi took it happily. They walked hand in hand until they found a nice spot on the sand to sit on. “Noona, can I ask you something?”

 

“of course, Minhwannie~ what is it?” Soonyi replied as she was still gazing at the night sky.

 

“Why did you come back to Korea so sudden? Didn’t you like America?”

 

“yes, I did. It was really fun but…well I guess, I just missed home too much”

 

“really?” Minhwan had said with a little disappointment in his tone. “then why did you drop out of school then?!”

 

“h-how you know about that??” Soonyi quickly faced Minhwan, flustered.

 

“I went to go visit you when we were in America for a concert.” Minhwan explained. “what happened Noona? Did they kick you out?”

 

“n-no.. it wasn’t like that, Minhwannie…” Soonyi looked into his eyes. “to be honest.. it was because someone wanted me to sign with them. While i was in school, i got scouted but i declined it.”

 

“w-what?! Noona, that’s great!! Why didn’t you take the offer??”

 

“I don’t know…” Soonyi simply shrugged. “I guess after going there, I realized that my life now is already great enough..”

 

“but it was your dream…”

 

“yeah, I know.. but I still have my whole life ahead of me..” Soonyi smiled. “and beside, as long as I have you.. my life right now, is more than i can ever could ask for”

 

“Noona~…” Minhwan was speechless.

 

“you're the one who won my heart, Minhwannie...” Soonyi finally confessed. “I love you"

 

Both Soonyi and Minhwan slowly started leaning in for a kiss. When there lips touch, it was a short sweet kiss. Then once they pulled away, Soonyi wrapped her arm around Minhwan’s while laying her head on his shoulder.

 

“I love you too Noona~...always” Minhwan answered back as the two them look out at the sea, smiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ 
lame ending, i know :P wish i made it better though.. but! my goal was to finish writing this fic and i did xD haha so i'm glad~
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY FANFIC!!! I LOVE YOU ALL ♥♥♥tumblr_m7m4kdebTu1qdlq6m.gif

@ftislandfanatic: haha, cute xD anyway, yeah~ i'm actually writing another one right now :) a Jonghun one this time xD but it's going to be awhile till i post it though.. so watch out for it ^^" hehe
@loves_jkspsh: aww, thanks :')  
@DreamMystic: HAHAHA, IKR?! I WOULD TOO XDD ;;