Surprises

Hyung vs. Maknae

Soonyi and Hongki walked our of the room more relaxed but still having quite an awkward atmosphere, while the now confused Minhwan followed behind them. From out of no where, a voice started to call them. They all look at the direction where the voice was coming from and what they saw were three tall boys heading their way. 

 

"Hongki-hyung! Minhwan-ah! there you guys are! we were lookiㅡ...oh! and you are.." 

 

The blonde boy in the middle said trailing off, while looking at Soonyi with a questionably look. Soonyi was about to step forward to introduce herself until Hongki interrupts her. 

 

"Ahh, Jaejin-ah.. sorry about that. We kind of, sort of.. stumbled upon a familiar face. a friend to be exact." Hongki looked at Soonyi who slightly chuckled at Hongki last comment. 

 

In was kind of quite awkward since it seemed like a joke that only Hongki and Soonyi got. But soon after realizing, Soonyi decided to introduce herself. 

 

"Kim Soonyi-mnida. Its very nice to meet you." Soonyi bowing down in respect.

 

The three boys smile at this, but then just decided to introduced themselves. The blonde boy  in the middle was named Jaejin, who bowed and also offer his had politely to Soonyi, who took it. The boy on his left with the pretty nose named Jonghun did the same. But adding a little flirtation smile toward Soonyi which made her blush and made Hongki punch him in the arm. The last boy to introduce himself, was the boy who seemed to be the tallest out of all of them, his named was Seunghyun. However unlike the other two, this boy named Seunghyun surprisingly hugged Soonyi, to which she laughed in embarrassment. 

Jaejin and Hongki pulled Seunghyun off and apologized on his behalf. 

 

"Soo... how do you guys know each other anyway?" Seunghyun said surprisingly out of no where. 

 

Everyone was very curious after hearing this, they were very open eared to what they have to say. Including Minhwan who still was confusion about the how situation earlier. However Soonyi on the other hand, felt a slight pain and fear in her chest. But  Soongyi dismissed it as Hongki was about to tell them. 

 

"well... its kind of hard to tell... but, you seeㅡ"

 

"Oh! So i see you guys already met?" 

 

Hongki was suddenly cut off by Director Kwang. Upon seeing him, they all bowed down in respect. 

 

"Anyways, guys. We need to get started, we'll be working on the musicc part of the mv so go get dressed. But Hongki you stay."

 

Director Kwang shooed them away and then turned Hongki and Soonyi. But before Soonyi turned to look at Director Kwand, she waved goodbye to them shyly, however more toward Minhwan who smiled and returned the wave.

 

"now, Soonyi-ssi as for you. you'll be working on you're lines with Hongki-ah here, since you'll be having most of your part with him.." 

Soonyi eyes widen upon hearing this. As if it wasn't awkward enough for her earlier it's going to be so much more awkward with just the two of them alone.

 

" uhmm.. Soonyi? are you okay?" 


Without realizing, Soonyi had a very scared and panic expression on her face. Until Hongki ask if she was okay, was the time she composed herself again. 

 

"huh?.. oh, yeah. let's get to work!" 

 

"uhm. okay."

 

Hongki was still unsure about it because he knew how she is, but just went on and started to go over what the need to do.

 Hongki and Soonyi were halfway on going over what were they were suppose to do for the mv, actually having fun this time, the awkwardness slowly going away.  Then suddenly something caught Soonyi's eyes. Four beautiful boys were walking toward her and Hongki's direction. She was so stunted, that she wouldn't have believe it was them if they haven't started to speak. 

 

"So, Soonyyi-ah. How do we look~?.. uhm, Soonyi?" Jaejin asked. 

 

" y-y-you... oh! you look great. yeah~, you all do!" Soonyi said coming back to her senses. 

 

"Noona!.. uhmm, do i look okay?" Minhwan said from behind them.

 

"haha, yes Minhwan. you do, very... uhmm, handsome." Soonyi chuckled. 

he's so cute, but does he really have to still call me noona? ahh~, this boy. haha
 

 

Minhwan blushed and to this everyone was laughing on how anymore innocent this kid can get. Except for Hongki who was just witnessing everything and  scoffed at the matter. So he decided to move on another topic.  

 

"SOOO... ABOUT THE KISS SCENE...." 

 

Upon Hongki's suddenly out-brust, everyone stopped laughing and  all eyes were all on Hongki now. However all that Hongki did was just smirk and chuckled at this and so did the others after... expect for Soonyi and Minhwan that is. who both were wide eyed that said the word panic all over. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
hey, everyone~! ^^ sorry for the late update.. i have school so i can't really update as fast :((
but here you go :D what did you think of it?  sorry if i have typos XP

THANKS FOR READING~!! ^^* ♥♥♥
comment and subscribe :))