The Deal and Move In

Hyung vs. Maknae

"still love you...” Hongki whispered as the kiss broke.

 

Soonyi ran as fast as she could after realizing what they had done. Minhwan who is feeling worried, decides to run after her. However before he could even sprint off, Jaejin stops him.

 

“hyung, Let me pass!” Minhwan complained.

 

“Just let her be, Minhwan.” Jaejin said.

 

“butㅡ”

 

“Don’t worry; all she need is to be alone right now. She’ll come out later. ”

 

Jaejin gave a slight reassuring smile. And knowing this, Minhwan relaxed. He knew that Jaejin knew her more than he did himself. After all there are best friends. 

 

------

Soonyi was now in her dressing room, still very shocked. She kept on touching her lips and asking herself if they really did…kiss. As she was there sitting down, she remembered of the day she, herself promise that she wouldn’t feel this way until she met the right person. The last day, she had contacted with him. “Hongki-oppa…”

 

--Soonyis POV [couple years ago]

 

It was a full moon that night, and it was my 19th birthday. This year for my birthday it was supposed to be just me and oppa, I was so excited. But since oppa has been gone for months now, ever since he got the opportunity of a life time to fulfill his dreams, I was now waiting for oppa to call. This was the only way we could contact each other, we promised before oppa left that he would contact me whenever he had the time, and he did. However tonight on my birthday, I waited and waited for his call.

 

It was already 10pm and I was still sitting in the favorite place we use to always go out to eat, with a candle lit cake just waiting to be blown. Then after 10 more minutes of waiting, I couldnt take it anymore. I decided to call him myself.

 

Hello?” the person on the other line said.

 

HONGKI-YA! DID YOU FORGET WHA TODAY WAS?!?” I said obviously upset.

 

huh?.. Ah, uhh.. Soonyi-ah~ Im sorry but I need to go.” Hongki said basically not even hearing what I had to say. Then suddenly I heard someone on the other line, it sounded like a girls voice.

 

“…oh! Okay, Ill be right there. Soonyi-ah, I got to go okay~? I love you, bye.” And then the call dropped.

 

I cant believe…” I said feeling hurt.

 

For a while now hes been doing that to me every time either he or I called, I understood that he was busy so I accepted it every time. However, out of all the days hes been gone.. he forgets about my birthday. I was just so hurt and devastated, that I promised myself one thing as I blew out my candles.

 

The next time he calls, Im calling it off and I promise if I ever have the chance to see him in person that I would never go there ever again.

However, he never once called or picked up my phone called after that day. 

-END-

 Soonyi still could remember that night so clearly, as if it was like it yesterday. Expecting herself to feel pain by the thought, she puts her hand on her chest, right where her heart was to sooth it. However instead of felting pain, she felt her heart beating really fast. It’s been awhile since Soonyi felt her heart like that, ever since…and then a phone rings, it was hers.

 

“hello?” Soonyi said weakly.

 

“Hello there. Is this Kim Soonyi?” someone said on the other line.

 

“yes, it is.. may I help you?”

 

“oh, well. Soonyi-ssi this is your landlady speaking, I need to talk about your apartment. ”

 

[few minutes later]

 

Soonyi was finally out of her dressing room, apparently trying to find someone now.  As she was walking about, she was greeting basically everyone that passed her way, but her before they could even go into deep conversation, she would excuse herself. Soonyi kept on doing that until she finally saw the person she was looking for and called out to him.

 

“Jaejin-ah! Come here! hurry please, I need your help!”

 

---Meanwhile, back on set---

 

“Hongki.. uhmm, are you okay? that kiss was kind of…” Jonghun trailed off as he walked over to Hongki.

 

“I still love her…I realized that now. ”

 

that was all that Hongki could say, he seemed to be just frozen in his spot. As for Jonghun he was a little confused by Hongki’s comment. But with a little thinking Jonghun finally understood. As they were still on the set, Hongki again spotted Soonyi and decided to go to her.

 

“I need to see her” Hongki suddenly said.

 

But before Hongki could even take a step, someone stops him.

 

“Hongki-hyung. Can we talk?”

 

“huh? not right now Minhwan, I’m.. busy.”

 

Hongki didn’t even bother looking at Minhwan as he was trying not to lose where Soonyi was at the moment. To this Minhwan was getting a little frustrated and didn’t know what to do. He really didn’t want Hongki to do what he intended of doing. For the reason that it would have made his chances with his Noona he liked so much just disappear and  all his determination and efforts of the weeks of trying to get to know her a waste. Therefore, Minhwan went to the last thing that would get his hyung’s full absolute attention, even though it might just get himself and maybe even Jonghun in trouble.

 

“HONGKI-HYUNG! I KNOW ABOUT YOU AND SOONYI!” 

 

“W-WHAT?!?!?”

 

It worked; it absolutely worked, just as Minhwan thought. Hongki had his full attention to his dongsaeng now, who just basically got on his  every nerve. Minhwan could see that was in trouble now, he was getting ready for the pounding and yelling from his hyung, but instead, Hongki just took a deep breath and started to reason and talk with his dongsaeng.

 

“say that again Minhwan?” Hongki said trying his best to stay calm.

 

“I know about you and Soonyi. About your pastㅡ”

 

“did Jonghun tell you this?” Hongki interrupted his tone a little higher this time.

 

 Minhwan cringed but answered his hyung. “no. I knew for a while.. let’s say  for 2, 3 years now.”

 

Hongki was really bad at holding his angry, but before Hongki could lash at Minhwan, he spoke again.

 

“but never mind about that. I know you still love her, and you know that I love her too. It’s like before, the only difference.. is that I’m going to be fighting this time.”Hongki was just so speechless, Minhwan’s determination was so surprising. Then Minhwan continues.  

 

“So hyung, before we get into this any further, lets shake on it that no matter how burial this “fight” may be, no matter who she may picks.. let’s not break this band and our friendship. deal?”

 

Still quite shocked, Hongki hesitated at first. But as he thought about it, he thought it was worth fighting. So Hongki  agreed to his dongsaeng’s deal, closing it with not a hand shake but a head-lock instead.

 

“Deal! HAHAHA”

 

‘OWWW~~~ HYUNG~~~”

 

----

After the little party, it was only Hongki, Minhwan, and Jonghun who was left. Jaejin and Seunghyun both left first since something came up. As for Soonyi no one really knew where she was, they all assumed that she already went home. Knowing this, the three just decided to go straight home themselves for some well-deserved rest.

 

As they got home, they found both Seunghyun and Jaejin there and also with someone else that looked vaguely familiar. They were about to ignore the company that both Jaejin and Seunghyun brought over until the girl turned around and spoke.

 

“uhm, Hi guys~.. keke” she spoke as she waved.

 

“SOONYI???” Hongki and Minhwan said in unison. 

 

 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪


Hi Guys~!! :DD i'm sorry if this update was too long >.<"
i kind of didn't know how to make everything i had in mind shorter ><" haha
but anyway, heres an early update since i didn't have school today because of my retreat x)) 

THANKS FOR READING~~~^^ ♥♥♥ 
comment and subscribe :)) bye now~