Wait for me

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-flashback-

 

When I finally made it to the airport, I went to the schedule board as I tried to find the flight shed be on. Once I did, I made my way there as fast as I could. I looked everywhere for Noona but there seemed to be a little crowd starting to form. I went through the crowd, making sure no one would recognized me and there, I saw her. She was talking to Hongki. I was about to go up to tell them that they were starting to attract attention but the next time i knew  I saw Hongki pull Noona in for a kiss.

I was frozen at my spot and witnessing the whole kiss. My heart broke right then and there as I watched. My eyes gave up on me when I started to shed tears. This hurt so much but I didnt have the strength to run away. Once i saw them part from the kiss, Soonyi seemed to notice me. That was when I start running away.

 

Minhwannie! wait!! I heard her call out to me, but I didnt want to stop. It hurt too much to stay there. I ran all the way home because I didnt even want to go back to the church hall. I ran upstairs to my room, locked my bedroom door and cried all day.

 

------

-Minhwan’s POV- [2 years later]

 

Although, that night Hongki kept knocking on my door but I refused to answer it or talk even to him. And since then I haven’t said a worded to hyung afterwards. I know it may be a childish thing to do, but I’m sure if he knew how much hurt I feel that day. He’ll understand me.

 After that unfaithful day though, I gained my determination to go and find her if I even saw her again. 2 months ago, we had a joint concert with CNBLUE in Los Angeles. During that time we were there, I wanted to visit her. So I went to the campus of the college she was attenting, but the office said that she was no longer a student there anymore. It’s been 2 years only and she left? I asked Jonghun-hyung and Jaejin if she told them anything new about her because they were the ones who still keeps in contact with. But all they said was that she was visiting Wonbin in Japan lately. So that’s where we are now.   

For our new album promotion called 'Twenty' though, and our schedule has gotten very busy lately. But when we have the chance, we do visit Wonbin whenever we go to Japan. Times like now of course.

 

“So what bring you guys to Japan this time?” I heard Wonbin asked us. We were at a small café, not to far from the hotel we were staying.

 

“Just promoting another album.” Hongki told him.

 

“ahh~ ‘Twenty’ right?” He asked us as we all nodded. “haha, yeah. i’ve been seeing all your faces everywhere in Japan.”

 

“really? Haha, sorry about that hyung” Jaejin playfully apologized.

 

“nahh, its okay~ it shows how great you guys are doing in Japan.”

 

“So Wonbin-ah~ how about you? How are things in Japan?” Jonghun spoke.

 

“You know, same old same old. Been working on my music mostly..though, I do miss home. I think I should go back there again soon.” Wonbin explained.

 

“you should come live with us too! when you come back~!” Seunghyun exclaimed excited.

 

“haha, okay~ I’ll take you up on that offer, Seunghyun-ah” Wonbin laughed in amusement. “oh and Soonyi has been visiting me recently. How is she now?” 

 

“oh? She’s not in Japan with you anymore?” Jaejin asked, surprised. “Last time I talk to her, she said she was here visiting you.”

 

“really? When did you talk to her?”

 

“uhmm~… just last week or so. Why?”

 

“ahh, i see... well, she was here last week but she left this morning.” Wonbin explained and that was when he got my full attention.

 

“Hyung do you know where she went??” I asked, maybe a little too eager.

 

“yeah, she said she was going back to Korea. She.. wanted to go visit someone who was very special to her or something like that. Why?”  Wonbin asked me, but I was already lost in my thoughts. She’s back in Korea? Special friend? Who could that be? Ahh nevermind, what’s important is that I know where she is now.

 

“I have to go after her…” I spoke out loud as I stood up from my chair. I looked around to see everyone looking at me strange, but I didn’t care as I began to walk out of the café.

 

“Minhwan-ah.. stop.” Someone pull me toward around, stopping me.

 

“Hongki-hyung, no you stop. I don’t want to talk right now..” I shunned him as I turned around to the exit but again he stopped me but the grabbing onto my arm.

 

“Minhwan! Just listen to me for one second!” Hongki yelled at me. I felt a little afraid, so I obeyed him. “Minhwan… I know you don’t want to talk to me. but hear me out.”

 

“I’m listening hyung..” I simply said.

 

“That kiss you saw at the airport that day..”

 

“hyung, I really don’t want to bring that up..”

 

“Minhwan, let me finish!” Hongki scolded and I kept my mouth shut so he could continue. “that day. she told me her reason for leaving. It was that she didn’t want to hurt a certain person she really cared about. that person... it's you. She loves you Minhwan.”

 

“w-what?! She.. loves.. me?” I asked in belief. I really couldn’t believe, she choose me. me. Then suddenly I saw, Hongki nod at my idiotic question. “but wait.. then what was that kiss about?”

 

“okay. that was my request but you know..haha" Hongki jokingly said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

“aish, hyung~~!” I whined like a child. I figured he do that. ayy, Typical Hongki-hyung.. 

 

“ya! No complaining, she choose you remember. Aish this kid” Hongki then pulled me in for a headlock. I cried in pain. “now go! Before you miss your chance”

 

“ahhh... ” He finally released me from his grip. “but, thank you hyung~.. oh and sorry for ignoring you all this time.”

 

“yeah yeah.. hurry up before you miss your flight” Hongki-hyung was acting as if he didn’t care..and I couldn’t help but chuckle at him. Then I notice that he was about to hit me so I nodded and the ran out of the café, making my way to the airport smiling.

 

Noona~ Wait for me.

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
now i couldn't just end my fanfic without a happy ending, don't you think? xD haha~

@loves_jkspsh: haha ><' sorry about that. wanted Minhwan to get his chance too. 
@jaceBlue: ikr? i feel sad doing that to minhwan.. but you know there's always a bright side to things ^^" hehe 
@primadonna888: ahh, she loves Minhwan. but of course Hongki and her are still be friends :)) 

HAHAHA, thanks so much guys for the comments ^^ love you all ♥
tumblr_m7deh9kSZ81rqq25vo2_250.gif
kyaa~ Hongki's puppies are so cute XDD lol sorry ><;