First Day

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

---2 hours ago---

As Soonyi finally arrived at the Studio, before she went in she took a deep breath and told herself these words:

 

“Wow. I can’t believe, I actually made it this far. My lifelong dream is finally coming in play.. well, as least half. Haha I shall not let anything ruin my first day.hwaiting Soonyi! ”

 

Soonyi opened the door and stepped into to what she thought was the most amazing place she ever seen. It was just like what she imagined it and more, the big mv set, the crew hurryingly moving left and right; she was so amazed. She was about to run off like a little child to explore the place more until someone stopped her.

 

“oh! So you must be the main lead for today right?”

 

A lady said walking toward the direction where Soonyi was standing at.

Assuming that she must be the Director or the Producer, she respectfully bowed down and then answered.

 

“oh! Ne, I am. Kim Soonyi-mnida”

 

“Its very nice to meet you Soonyi-ssi, I’m Director Kwang. I’ll be the one in change of everything. But as of right now, you’re a bit early. So you may go around and meet the band you been working with. I’ll see you on the set later.”

 

Upon hearing this, Soonyi was too overjoyed that she would have jumped up in excitement and run from left to right. However, she bowed down respectfully and waited till Director Kwang was out of sight. Then she started to go around the place exploring every inch of the building; forgeting all about what Director Kwang said in meeting the band.

 

Since all the exploring she did from place to place, Soonyi decided to find her dressing room to rest a bit and find something to eat before the mv shooting  started.  

 

“Ahhh, now where the heck is my room?”

 

 Because she was so excited about the whole place and running everywhere, Soonyi was sort of lost. She was trying to retrace her steps on how she got where she is in the first place.  However, She eventually found her dressing room and started to pranced her way to it happily.

 

When she was almost to the door, she crashes into someone, falling on her .

 

“owww…” she groan in pain.

 

“OMO! I’M SORRY I DIDN’T ME TO! ARE YOU OKAY?”

 

As Soonyi helps herself get back on her own two feet, brushing off any dirt that might have got on her. She said that she was fine and as she was about to leave the scene, she stops upon seeing a familiar face.   

 

“You…”

 

“Hi:” 

 

~~ 
---One month ago [Soonyi POV]

 

I arrived at the nearest supermarket from my apartment since I needed to stock up on some more food. I grabbed a basket and started to walk around picking up food that was to my liking.

 

hmmm, what else do I need?... I have fish, steak, soju (hehe)oh wait! I know! Chicken!

 

As I head down the aisle to the chicken section, that was when it happened.

 

Upon extended my hand to reach the chicken, my hand collide with anothers.

 

Oh, Im sorry. You go ahead.the guy insisted.

 

I grabbed it and thanked him kindly, but before I left, I stopped.

 

you seemed familiar? Do I know you?I asked.

 

hmm, I dont think so. The names Minhwan. He greeted holding out his hand.

 

oh. I guess I was mistaken. Im Soonyi

~~

 

“Minhwan-ssi??” Soonyi said spinning around to face him shocked.

 

Upon realizing who he was, Soonyi blush in embarrassment.

 

“So what brings you here Noona?”

 

Soonyi shivered when he called her Noona, to be honest she was never use to it. He was only a couple month younger than her but he still insisted in calling her that.

 

“I got a job as the lead role!”Soonyi smiled very proudly.

 

Minhwan congratulated her, by hugging her real tight. But forgetting about his strength, Soonyi had to plead him to let go, to which he did and apologized afterwards.

 

"since when did you get do strong?" Soonyi said finally catching her breath.

 

"haha, i've been working out that's why." Minhwan said teasingly.

 

They laughed and  talked more until Minhwan realized that it was almost time to start shooting. So they said their goodbyes, and then Minhwan exited out the door.

 

Soonyi check the time and there was still 10min left.

 

“aish, what is he talking about? We have lots of time left.”

 

Soonyi sat on the swivel chair and decided to munch on some snacks while waiting.
Upon eating Soonyi hears the door creek open.

 

“oh Hello…”

 

As she turned to see who it was greeting her, to her surprise it was the last person she ever expect to see.

 

----

 

"HONGKI-OPPA???"

 

 

"S-Soonyi??"

 

The two were too shocked to say anything else; all they both could do was staring at each other until the door opens again.

 

“Oh Noona, I forgot…”Minhwan trailed off upon seeing the scene in front of him.

 

Being polite and also not knowing what to do, Minhwan decided to introduce the two to each other just to break the awkward atmosphere that he was feeling inside the room. However when Minhwan began to talk, Hongki interrupted him.

 

“Long time no see Soonyi?”He finally said more composed now having a slight smirk on his face.

 

“The same to you hongki. the same to you..”Soonyi suddenly said composed as well.

 

Soon after they both started laughing,a hint of nervousnes in both.

 

However while the two were laughing, Minhwan just stood they completed forgotten with a sad expression on his face, saying under his breath..

 

“not again…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♪♪♪♪♪
Ahhh, the first chapter :)) i thought of this chapter during my art class today. xDD haha 
however, i think that it was much better in my head, i still hope you like it :)) 

anyways, what you think? thanks for reading~ and comment and subscribe! ^^