Discovered

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

-Jonghun’s POV-

 

My mother, Soonyi, and I were all now in the living room sitting in silence. Yes, my mother saw Soonyi already. We greeted her properly but we didn’t tell anything that will spill out  our secret. I know Soonyi was as nervous as I was and I know she wanted me to do something or say something, but I couldn’t get my mouth to talk because if I did something might slip out. From the situation now though, I don’t think Soonyi and I can hide anything anymore. Also I’m pretty sure the ‘kids’ are listening on us right now in the kitchen.

 

 “Sweetie~” My mother spoke, interrupting my thoughts.  “So how’s everything going?”

 

“me? I’m fine.” I answered, thinking she was referring to only me but I guess I was wrong because she started to chuckle.

 

“no no, sweetie~ not just you. Although I’m glad you’re fine.” She stated. “I mean how’s everything with the both of you?”

 

“ohhh… well, I guess we’re doing okay. right, Soonyi-ah?” I looked at Soonyi who was sitting there fiddling with her fingers. “Soonyi-ah~?”

 

“o-oh. Yes, oppa.” I saw her eyes widen upon realizing what she had just said. She looked at me with apologetic eyes. I smiled to her, reassuring her that it was okay. Then we both looked at my mother who now has a big grin on her face.

 

“omo~! Oppa? Aww~ dear, that's so cute!” My mother exclaimed cheerfully. I saw Soonyi suddenly blush a little. I couldn’t help but think, how embarrassing my mother was right now. Aish.. ommaaa..

 

“Excuse me.” I saw Hongki walk toward the three of us, well to be exact toward my mother. He bowed down in respect before he spoke again. “Mrs. Choi? Would you mind if I borrow Jonghun for a moment?”

 

“oh, no no~! go right ahead, Hongki. Take your time~” My mother told us as I suddenly felt Hongki nudged me to get up. So I did and both of us bowed before leaving.

 

We made our way to the kitchen where as I expected everyone was there. Seunghyun and Jaejin just waiting with questioning faces as I looked at them. However, I didn’t see Minhwan.

 

“where’s Minhwan?” I asked them.

 

“he’s upstairs. But Jonghun, tell us. what's going on here? ” Hongki got straight to his point. He was pissed now unlike before. Honestly, this guy is such a good actor. Then before I knew it, I was pushed against the wall by the actor himself. “ And why is Soonyi calling you ‘oppa’?!”

 

“Hongki calm down, I’m sure Jonghun-hyung has explanation.” Jaejin reasoned with him as I nodded in responds. Hongki then slowly back away from me as I fix my clothes before answering.

 

“Hongki look.. I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to tell you guys. Or at least not this way.”

 

“tell us what?” Hongki said coldly, still pissed off about the 'oppa' incident. I looked at them as I sighed. It was really not how I wanted this to happen, but I guess life is never easy.

 

“I’m… I’m getting married soon.” I finally came out with it.

 

“YOUR WHAT?!?” I heard Hongki exclaimed followed by the other two.

 

“Hyung~ how come you never told us this?” Jaejin asked me. He seemed disappointed.

 

“sorry guys.. I would of but it was so sudden. It wasn’t my decision either, it was my parents and you guys know how they are” I explained my side of the story.

 

“yeah… Jonghun-hyung is the kind of person to obey his parents.”

 

“Seunghyun!” I scolded Seunghyun for thinking such a thing. Even though it was true. “also… We promised that we wouldn’t tell anyone.”

 

“ your fiance...” Hongki finally spoke after his long silence. “wait. Jonghun, don’t tell me…”

 

“I’m sorry Hongki, but I can explain…” I knew he had figured it out once I saw his face. He was about to explode if I didn’t say anything, but it looks like it’s too late.

 

“No! don't say anymore, Jonghun!” Hongki fumed with angry. “Soonyi calling you ‘oppa’, Your mother visiting and know Soonyi right away… Jonghun, you and Soonyi are--”

 

“Jonghun!!” Someone suddenly came rushing inside the kitchen, interrupting Hongki. It was Soonyi who we saw that the entrance of the kitchen. She looked as if something has gone wrong. And how I really hoped I was wrong. “Our parents want to move the wedding up to this weekend?!”

 

“WHAT?!” the four of all exclaimed.

 

“Jonghun-ah… what are we going to do?” I heard Soonyi ask before I completely blanked out into my thoughts. 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
so everything is out in the open.. Hongki seems to be pretty mad at Jonghun right now.. woah, so intense. HAHA OTL 
anyways, what do think is going to happen next?  xD

stay tune..... (omg so lame, sorry ><)


@jaceblue & @baboprimdonna:  sorry for not updating sooner T^T but hope the chapter answer some of your question ^^ hehe