Movie Night Gone Wrong

Hyung vs. Maknae

 

The movie has already begun when Soonyi came back down stairs. As she was trying to find a place to sit, she notices that the only place open was a seat between Minhwan and Hongki. She hesitated for bit, until Hongki calls her over.

 

"Soonyi-ah, Over here!" and so she went.

 

She knew that it was a bad idea but she want to be next to Minhwan because they havent stalked all day.

 

"Hi, Noona.." Minhwan trying his best to smile.

 

"hey there, Minhwan."

 

"shhhh!" Seunghyun said suddenly.

 

To which, Jaejin hit him again and both Soonyi and Minhwan bowed slightly. Then continued watching the movie. As the movie was playing, Soonyi didn't know that they had picked a scary movie. Therefore, she constantly kept on covering her eyes. She really hated scary movies and all she want now was to go to her room and hug her "special" teddy bear.

 

"Noona.. you don't have to watch anymore" Minhwan whispered to Soonyi. Hongki noticed this and lead in closer to listen on to them.

 

"no no.. Its okay, Minhwannie. It's almost done, I can still w-watch.. Ahhh" Soonyi covered eyes again.

 

" but Noona, you really don't like scary movies." Soonyi shook her head, denying while still covering her eyes.

 

Hongki on the other hand, didn't know about this. He was curious of why Soonyi never told I'm that back when they were dating. Therefore, to end his curiosity l decided to ask her. However, because he didn't realize that an another scary part was about to show, he put his hand on her shoulder.

 

"Soonyi-ah~..." Hongki whispered.

 

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!"

 

 

Soonyi screamed and jumped in fright into none other than... Jonghun?!

At this point, the movie was pretty much over and everyone was now looking at the back of the room, shocked.

 

"uhmm...Soonyi-ssi? Soonyi-ah~.." Jonghun gently shook Soonyi, but Soonyi responded by shaking her head left to right. While she was tightly hugging Jonghun, closing her eyes shut.

 

"the movie is over already..so you don't have to.. uhmm" Jonghun hesitated upon looking the now an angry looking Hongki and a sad looking Minhwan.

 

"Soonyi-ahh~~" Jonghun begged one last time.

-----

When Soonyi jumped in fright, she thought that she had jumped into either Minhwan or Hongki's arms. Because at that point she didn't care who it was, all she needed was to hug something or someone. As time past, she was slowly coming back to her senses. Then she hears the person that was holding her call her name.

 

"Soonyi-ahhh~~.." Soonyi finally looked up and was shocked on seeing Jonghun instead.

So as fast as she could, she stopped hugging him and began to blush because she felt really embarrassed.

 

"a-ah.. Sorry, I'm sorry Jonghun.. I-I didn't mean too." She stuttered.

 

"haha.. Ahh, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. Are you okay though?"

 

"haha, yeah~.. sorry again thought. I guess I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight everyone." Soonyi bowed down in respect and went upstairs.

 

Then when Soonyi was out of sight, all the boys relaxed.

 

"haha, well that was one interesting ended." Jaejin and Seunghyun started giggling.

"Shut up you too! Aish.." Jonghun carefully looking at Hongki to see if he was still angry. He seemed to calmed down a bit so, he looked at Minhwan to apologize of the messed up night.

 

"minari.. I'm sorㅡ" Jonghun paused because he saw that he wasn't in the room anymore. "huh? Where did he go?"

-----

"yes, omma? Why did you call me this late at night?" Minhwan overheard at he was walking toward Soonyi's room.

 

"yes, omma.. I know. Yes yes... Don't worry omma, I can do it." Minhwan tiptoed closer to listen more clearly. When he got there, he peeked in to see Soonyi on the phone.

 

"but omma! You can't! Not yet, my birthday is not in a week or so! Omma, please!" Minhwan began to worry, he didn't know that it was Soonyi's birthday soon.

 

"Wahhh, noona's birthday is soon? But why does she sound like it's a bad thing?" Minhwan continued to eavesdrop.

 

"but!... Ahh, okay. Yes. Yes. I understand, goodnight omma. I miss and love you."

 

Minhwan was so into eavesdropping, that he didn't notice she was heading for the door. Until he heard her stop talking.

 

"omo! What do I do!" Minhwan began to panic and then suddenly the door opens.

 

"oh, hi Minhwannie~" Soonyi saw Minhwan leaning on the wall. "is there something you need?"

 

"no no~, nothing... Just wanted to check if you were okay. Are you.. Okay?"

 

"haha, yeah~ I am. Thanks for asking" Soonyi smiled and Minhwan smiled back.

 

"ahh, okay. Goodnight then Noona. Sweet dreams"

 

"haha, Goodnight Minhwannie~" Then Soonyi went back inside her room leaving Minhwan in the hallway.

 

"Noona.. Is your birthday a bad thing?... If that's so, I'll make it a good one."  Minhwan smiled wider and chuckled a bit before going inside his room, ending the night.






 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
just dropping by with a new chapter ^^ hope you all like it x))
EVERYONE! DON'T FORGET TO WATCH OUR BOYS COMEBACK THIS WEEKEND! CHEER FOR THEM :DD AND ALSO VOTE TOO ^^ keke

anyways, thanks for reading~ ♥♥♥ 
comment and subscribe :))