One "Good Morning"

Hyung vs. Maknae

“ahhh~…”

 

It was a new day and Soonyi woke up feeling a bit drowsier than usual. She stretched out her arms and got out of bed heading to the closet to puts on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt. Then she heading to the restroom to freshen up.

 

Soonyi walked to the restroom very clumsily, bumping into things here and there. Then when Soonyi finally got to the restroom, she opens the door and sees a figure inside. She rubbed her eyes to see clearer. When she could see better, she saw a half boy inside.  Feeling the embarrassment of the moment, Soonyi cover her eyes and began apologizing, bowing down repeatedly.

 

“o-oh, I’m sorry!”

 

“huh?” the half- boy turned around said.

 

Then realizing who was in front of him, his eyes widen in shock.

 “N-N-NOONA???”

 

“oh! Minari?? i-i..”

 

 After realizing who it was, Soonyi panic and decided to just run away from the situation. Leaving her half- dongsaeng in the restroom.

 

~~~

“AISH! HOW EMBARRASSING!!” Minhwan ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

“why.. how.. ahh, jaejin-hyung I know you guys are best friends but did you have to..but wait, i wonder if i made an impression on noona?" Minhwan looks at his half upper torso, but then shakes his head in frustration. "wait! what am i thinking? Ahh, really!”

 

Minhwan looked in the mirror and then he decides to go to his room, put on a shirt and head downstairs for breakfast.

 

“I’ll just act like that never happened. ”

 

~~~

“GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!” Soonyi said hitting her head.

 

Soonyi just couldn’t get Minhwan’s image of his bare half- body out of her mind. She thought that just hitting her head would be the most possible solution to get the image out. However, it just gave her a headache along her way to the kitchen.

 

When Soonyi finally got to the kitchen, she was still hitting her head until she suddenly bumps into someone.

 

“Oh…I’m sorrㅡ…AHHH! ”

 

Soonyi screamed as she stopped halfway from bowing upon seeing an unbarring sight. As she was bowing to apologize, Soonyi saw another half- boy, but the bottom half this time. He wore skull boxers and had very hairy legs. This was too much Soonyi could handle on her first day in an all-boys house.

 

“Well, Good Morning to you to..” The boy suddenly said nonchalantly.

 

Soonyi didn’t even dare to look up, she was too embarrassed, unlike the boy in front of her. So out of panic and embarrassment, she decided to go back upstairs to her bedroom and skip breakfast all together. She was making a run for it, until someone caught her.

 

“Soonyi? Are you okay?” the person said.

 

“JAEJIN-AH!!!” Soonyi said as she saw who caught her and then buried her face in his chest.

 

Jaejin looked up at the situation just now and saw the person who most likely made Soonyi like this.

 

“Hongki-hyung~~!!” 

 

“What? What did i do?” Hongki said eating his food that was in his hand, trying looking all “innocent”. 

 

 

 

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
and so i finally updated XDD lol (although it was kind of lame and pointless chapter ><)
sorry everyone for not updating last week, i had exams ㅠㅠ and for it being short T^T sorry again.. 
but! i'm finally on my christmas break :DD yay! haha
speaking of christmas, there's three days more until christmas :DD wahh~ *o* keke 

anyways, THANKS FOR READING~ ^^ ♥♥♥
comment and subscribe x))