Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 7

 

Yunho started to throw more woods into the fire. He was glad he hadn’t put the fire out before he left the cabin because the warmth was welcoming after they both had been outside in the rain. Yuri was standing next to the fireplace. She was shivering, had been for some time now but was now aware of it. Yunho watched her while she was deep in her thoughts. There was a hint of indecision in her eyes & her face had scrunch up that it actually made her look cute. He still couldn’t credit what had passed between him & Yuri. He had learnt that she was innocent through their kiss. He didn’t want to take advantage of her but watching her now made him ignore her innocence, making him ache to taste her & to grab any excuses to do so.

 

Yunho had kissed her, thrilled her to her depths then swore it wouldn’t happen again. What was she to make of that? That it was an accident? A moment that shouldn’t have happened & likely wouldn’t have if they had been anywhere other than standing in the middle of a violent storm? Storms soothed her but they apparently excited him.

 

She wished he hadn’t done it, should have stop him but she had wanted to know how it felt to be kissed by him. Knowing how wonderful & exciting it was being kissed by him wasn’t going to help her piece of mind. Not that it mattered compared to the other things she had discovered that she had actually fell in love with him. She wasn’t surprised, really. There had been vague hints that it was happening which she tried to ignore but actually, admitting it, she knew it was going to make her miserable for loving Yunho. How could it not when she could never hope to have him for herself, when she would have to leave him eventually but it was too late to regret, not that she regret kissing him but now that she had a taste of his kiss, she didn’t think she could ever let go of him but she had to, at least she had his kiss to last her a lifetime.

 

Yunho grab a green towel from his room & handed it to Yuri. She took it & started to dry her hair. Yunho was tempted to dry it for her but force his attention elsewhere. Yunho put on the kettle & made them both a cup of hot chocolate. They both sat in front of the fireplace silently drinking, avoiding each other eyes, “Do you come here often?” Yuri broke the silence. She had to speak up because the quietness was becoming uncomfortable & she had never liked silence since silence was her worst enemy.

 

“I tried to come as much as I can which isn’t often because my work doesn’t allow me to take long leave but whenever I get the chance, this is where I would come.”

 

“What is it that you do? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want, too.”

 

“I have a construction company in Tokyo, Japan & you can ask me as many questions as you like, I don’t mind, as long as I get to ask you in return.”

 

Yuri blushed. He was smiling at her & she could feel the heat rising in her cheek. Yunho thought that she was remembering their kiss, recalling those stimulating moments & felt his blood quicken again, & it scared him that Yuri was having this kind of effect on him.

 

She was innocent & sweet, the kind of girl you married, whereas, the women who attracted him were mature, the kind who understood that his interests wasn’t the least bit honorable & would never be. Once he left them, he forgot about them & never bothered to wonder if he was leaving crushed expectations behind so for this girl to linger so strong in his mind, he was going to have a hard time forgetting about her & their kiss. He had tried to believe it was just pure lust that he felt towards her, something that would vanish once he return to Tokyo but so far, she had been invaded his dreams, his mind.

 

What had he gotten himself into since meeting Yuri? All his senses had vanish. She had change the way he went about things. He was after all a bachelor & proud of it too, but now, he wasn’t so sure that he would enjoy being single anymore when she had given him the taste of how wonderful love was. Oh god, did he just say love?

 

“Do I have a stain on my face?” Yuri asked, as she brought her hands up to clean her face. Yunho had been staring & grinning at her for so long, “No.” Yunho replied, & Yuri put her hands back down. Yunho couldn’t help but looked at her. She was so beautiful, her eyes were lovely & her lips...Oh, he couldn’t control himself as the urge to kiss her again, was so strong, “Then why are you staring at me like that? Oh god, I must look like a mess!” Yuri cried out, as she tried to smooth her hair.

 

She was frantically trying to put her hair back in place when Yunho grab her hands. She looked up at him to find him still looking at her. She wanted to look away but he held her eye with his. He reached out & started to brush her hair with his fingers. When he was finished, he lean backward to inspect his job, making Yuri blushed as his touch brought that feeling inside of her again. Then he leaned forward, pulled her into his arms & kissed her again. He had swore that he wasn’t going to kiss her again, back at the forest but now, he was kissing her again, & Yuri didn’t know what to make of his change of mind. Yuri didn’t know what to do. Should she remind him? No, not now, not when he was sending wild sensation throughout her body again.

 

His kiss was soft & warm at first but then it began to speed up. It was as if he couldn’t get enough of her but Yuri wasn’t afraid. How could she be when he was sending so many different feelings throughout her body? She knew what was going to happen next if she didn’t stop him but his kiss was so nice she couldn’t think, she just wanted to feel so she push all of her thoughts aside & accepted everything he was doing to her. She wanted him. She wanted to be loved by him, if only for tonight. One night was enough. One night of passion & love.

 

Their kiss ignited their passion. Yunho slowly laid her down on the rug before the fire, still kissing her. The bedroom was only a few steps away but it was too far for the kind of urgency that had crept upon them. Undressing, they still wouldn’t even part from each other’s lips. Not surprisingly, a few buttons went flying along with their clothes into different part of the room. The rug was large & comfortable but it wasn’t where Yuri would have chosen to lose her ity but there really was no choice. What was happening was a matter of the moment, not for careful thought or it might not be happening.

 

Passion exploded between them instantly. Yuri held onto him tightly with her arms. Yunho couldn’t stop kissing her as his need to taste her still strong. She couldn’t stop touching him as she needed to know his skin as well as her own but soon, it wasn’t enough. She knew there was more to experience & she couldn’t wait any longer to know it all. She had to tell him with her body since he was barely giving her a chance to breath, much less speak but she wasn’t exactly sure how to communicate what she wanted, except to grasps his buttocks & hoist herself up to meet them.

 

It wasn’t a severe pain that came with his invasion. Yuri’s body was too eager & prepared for that but it was noticeable, enough to causes her to stiffen slightly. He must have noticed too, because he reared up to look down at her & the realization of what was transforming between them right now broke their spell of their passion. Yuri was afraid he was going to leave her when she was already adjusting to the heat & fullness of him so deep inside of her. She felt like she had splinter & dissolve into a puddle of raw nerves if he did.

 

Yuri pulled him back down & kissed him for all she was worth. It was a moment more before he gave into her kiss & join his tongue to her dance. One hand buried itself in her hair; the other reached down to guide her legs around him, lifting her, causing a deep penetration that ignited the fever in them both. She held onto him tightly with her arms & legs, though it wasn’t necessary since he had complete control at holding her to him while he controlled the pace, the depth, slow, hard, yet not deep enough. Not until he knew she was about to did he impale her fully, so deeply it wrenched a scream of pleasure from her that was thankfully muffled by his mouth.

 

Yuri was smiling afterwards when he finally lay down on the rug beside her & gathered her close. His hands were still caressing her softly, possessively. She wasn’t the least bit tired but was glad of that. She would be most happy, in fact, to snuggle there with him all night. After a moment more, she sniffed the air & said, “You might want to remove your shoes from the fireplace, especially if you are still wearing them.” Yunho’s first reaction was to burst out laughing & he did. Her remark, out of the blue & so casually spoken, was just too bizarre but then, he also smelled what she did & sat up immediately. Yunho rescue the smoldering shoe that had managed to fall too close to the fire.


Yuri put on her clothes & quietly crept out of the cabin. She turned back to whisper goodbye to Yunho, only he didn’t hear it since he was fast asleep on the rug. Yuri blushed looking at his body then tears swelled in her eyes. She will never see him again, never feel his body close to her again, that knowledge brought pain to her heart. Tonight had been the best thing that had ever happen to her & suddenly, she wasn’t afraid of death anymore. Yuri close the cabin door & walked to her car. Yuri leaned on the steering wheel & let her tears fall, “Goodbye Yunho Oppa.” She cried, & started the engine.

 

A/N: just so i don't freak you guys out, i'm going to try writing somethings concerning adult content so beware :)