Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 52

 

"I can't believe this!" Jinwoon cried, as he threw water onto the grill. Changmin, Taeyeon and Jinwoon stared at the burn steak, "You know, charcoal is good for you. I have heard that it helps." Changmin didn't get to finish what he was saying because Jinwoon had thrown the remaining water on him, "What the?! Your dead, man! If I get my hands on you, you had wish you have never been born!" Changmin screamed, as he started towards Jinwoon but Jinwoon had already sprinted down the steps and into the forest, "Guys, come on, act sensible, will you?! Geez, am I the only mature one here?!" Taeyeon cried out, as Changmin disappear into the forest after Jinwoon. Taeyeon sigh and went back into the cabin. The steak was already burnt so she didn't want the pasta to follow the steak, "And where have you guys been?" Taeyeon asked, as Yunho and Eunchae entered the cabin, "Out for a walk." Yunho reply, as he set Eunchae down on the sofa, "Well, it would have been nice if you had told one of us. You know steak doesn't know how to cry out 'I'm done'." Taeyeon said, staring at them with a disapproving look, "Damn, I forgot all about the steak. I'm really sorry Taeyeon." Yunho said, giving her his puppy-dog look. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and then turn back to the pasta, "How are you feeling now?" Yunho asked Eunchae, sitting down next to her, "I'm fine now. I think I will go take a shower before dinner." Eunchae said, trying to hide the guilt she was now feeling towards Yuri, "Okay, I will help Taeyeon out or else, dinner will never be ready." Yunho said, getting up.

 

"Where's Jinwoon and Changmin?" Yunho asked Taeyeon, "Monkeying around somewhere in the forest." Taeyeon replied, as she tasted the pasta sauce, "Smells nice." Yunho said, leaning over to inhale the spicy smell, "Well, I sure hope it taste nice, too." Taeyeon said, handing him the wooden spoon so he could taste it too, "Wow, this is good and boy, am I starved." Yunho said, after having a taste, "Well, you can set the table and I will finish up here." Taeyeon said, as she turn off the stove. Yunho pulled out the plates and cuttery from the cubboard, "Damn!" Taeyeon cried out. She had spilt some pasta sauce on her dark rose pullover style, long sleeve, cowl-neck sweater tunic, "You better go and rinse it off or else, it will stick to your sweater." Yunho said, from the table, "Go on, I will take over from here." Yunho said, walking over to her and taking the pot, "Okay, I will tell Yuri dinner is ready." Taeyeon said, leaving the kitchen.

 

Eunchae closed her eyes and let the warm water run over her. It felt so good and help relieve the tension in her body. Eunchae didn't want to leave the shower but she forced herself to turn off the water and reluctantly grab the towel. She wrap one towel around her body and use another one to dry her hair. Eunchae was busy drying her hair that she didn't notice that Taeyeon had open the bathroom door, "Oops, I'm sorry. I thought you were finish already." Taeyeon apologized, "No problem. I'm just about done. You can come in." Eunchae wrapped her hair up in the towel and smiled at Taeyeon, "Dinner is ready. I spilt some pasta sauce on my sweater so I need to wash it off." Taeyeon said, moving towards the sink, "Yeah, you better wash it off. I better get change, too. I will see you outside later." Eunchae said, walking pass Taeyeon. Taeyeon stared at the closed door, without blinking, the stain on her sweater forgotton. She pulled the door open and ran after Eunchae.

 

Eunchae had just closed the bedroom door and was about to head over to the walk-in closet when the door suddenly flew open. Eunchae turned around and saw Taeyeon standing in the doorway, her eyes wide opened and staring at her as if she was a monster or a creature from outter space, "Taeyeon, what's wrong? Why are you staring at me as though I'm an alien or something?" Eunchae asked, "Who...Who are you?" Taeyeon muttered, pointing her finger at Eunchae. Eunchae raise her eyebrow and looked at Taeyeon qizzically, "Your sister, who else." Eunchae replied, ignoring the crazy expression on Taeyeon's face. She walked over to the closet and pulled out a black curvy-fit skinny jeans and bayberry blue split v-neckline, front button closure, roll-tab sleeves, lace blouson henley shirt. She pulled the towel off and got dress in front of Taeyeon, without even being embarrassed that Taeyeon could see her body.

 

"I asked you a question. I believe you didn't give me the correct answer that I want." Taeyeon said. She felt anger building up inside of her. Eunchae froze. She didn't turn to face Taeyeon. Fear was building up inside of her. Eunchae realize that Taeyeon was asking who she really was. Taeyeon seem to know that she isn't Yuri but how? What had causes Taeyeon to suspect that she wasn't Yuri? Eunchae tried to calm herself down and decided to play it cool. She had to find out what Taeyeon knew, how much she knew and what it was that had given away her true identity, "Taeyeon, you asked me who I am. Well, I told you that I'm your sister. For crying out loud, who else can I be?" Eunchae said, turning to face Taeyeon, "Your not my sister!" Taeyeon shouted at her, "Taeyeon, what makes you think that I'm not your sister?" Eunchae asked, walking towards her, "Yuri doesn't have a birth mark below her right shoulder but you have that birthmark. Who are you and why are you pretending to me my sister? Oh, god. What have you done to Yuri? Yunho Oppa. Yu...!" Taeyeon was about to shout out for Yunho but Eunchae had rush over and clamped her hands over Taeyeon's mouth, "Shut up Taeyeon and let me explain!" Eunchae cried, as she pulled Taeyeon inside and closed the door.

 

"I guess you want to know who I am?" Eunchae said, pulling the towel off of her head, "Oh, I know who you are. Your Yuri's twin. What I don't understand is why you are here, pretending to be Yuri. I don't know what your up to and I don't care. I just want to know where my sister is and what you have done to her. If you have hurtled her, I swear I will." Taeyeon didn't know what she had do but she would make sure that this inposter would pay dearly if anything happens to Yuri, "Yuri is safe." Eunchae said, trying not to look guilty. She motion for Taeyeon to join her on the bed where she sat, "I guess I must tell you the truth or else you might think that I have done something horrible to your sister but I haven't." Eunchae said, patting Taeyeon's hands, "You better tell me what's going on." Taeyeon said, pulling her hands away. She didn't want this girl to touch her. She wasn't Yuri. There wasn't any affection between them. She couldn't believe that she had been living with a stranger and god, for how long that it sent chills up her spine, "When I bumped into Yuri, I was so surprised. No, that's not right. Shock was more like it. I knew that I was adopted but never in my life would I have thought I was a twin. Anyway, to cut the story short, Yuri asked me to take her place." Eunchae said, wanting to finish this conversation as quickly as possible, "Yuri asked you to take her place? I don't believe you. Your lying. Yuri wouldn't just ask you to take her place. She loves Oppa, she would never...Oh, god. Its her health, isn't it? She's dying and doesn't want Oppa to suffer through her death. She asked you to take her place because she knew she was dying and she thought that no one would suspect anything if you took her place since you both look alike. No one would have known. How could they when you both look identical but there was one thing you both overlooked. You had the birthmark." Taeyeon said, staring at Eunchae with wide eyes, "I guess our plan wasn't that perfect but now that you have pointed it out, I will be extra careful next time." Eunchae said, smiling at Taeyeon, thankful that Taeyeon had told her what had given her away and that Taeyeon was believing her, "Next time? You can't be serious. Your planing on continuing this lie? You can't do that. I won't allow you to continue to decieve Oppa and my family. Your not Yuri, you don't belong here. I have to tell Oppa." Taeyeon said, jumping off the bed.

 

Eunchae grab Taeyeon before she could leave the room, "Taeyeon, believe me. I want to put an end to this deception but I can't. I have to continue this deception. This is what Yuri wants. It was her last wish. She died pleading to me to take her place and I don't want her last wish to be unfulfilled." Eunchae cried, fear rising and choking her as she realize how close her pretense was about to break open, "Yuri's dead? Are you saying my sister is dead?" Taeyeon asked, as tears filled her eyes, "Yes, she died four days ago. I'm so sorry Taeyeon. I know how painful it is for you to know this. I wanted to save you and your family the pain by pretending to be Yuri. I wish you had never found out. I'm really sorry." Eunchae said, pulling Taeyeon into her arms, "Taeyeon, you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone of what you have learn just now. Promise me you won't tell Oppa. You do want Yuri's last wish fulfilled, don't you?" Eunchae asked her, "Yes, of course. I had do whatever Yuri wants. I won't tell Oppa. If this is what Yuri had wanted then I will go along with this lie." Taeyeon cried. Taeyeon didn't see the smile that appeared on Eunchae's face, a smile of victory and evil.