Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 33

 

Yuri’s heart beat furiously as she felt rage rise in as it threaten to release its fury. Yuri swung around as someone knocked on the bedroom door, "Go away! I want to be alone!" Yuri shouted, as she tried to control her anguish & pain, "Yuri, please let me in?! Don’t lock yourself away from me!" Yunho cried, against the door. Yuri had ran up the stairs as soon as they had arrived back at the Jung’s house & had locked herself up inside the first room she came upon which happens to be Yunho’s room. Yunho knocked on the door again, but Yuri still didn’t opened the door. Yunho let out a sigh as he pulled out the keys to his room & inserted into the keyhole. Slowly, he turned the door handle & pop his head inside. Yunho ducked as a pillow came towards him. He then rush over to Yuri as she reached for another pillow. Yunho plunge onto the bed & covered his body with Yuri’s, capturing her hands in his.

 

"Yunho Oppa, please leave m." Yuri didn’t get to finish her cries as Yunho silence her with his lips. Yunho rolled off of Yuri after their passionate kiss & pulled Yuri close to him as they both laid silently, looking up at the ceiling, "Oppa, we shouldn’t be doing this. Its wrong." Yuri cried, as tears escape her eyes. Yunho tighten his hold on her, "Yuri, I don’t care about what is right & wrong right now. What important is having you here in my arms where I can hold you close to me. Yuri, let’s just forget about this situation for a minute so I can hold you." Yunho said, kissing her forehead. Yuri pulled away from Yunho & moved away from the bed, "Oppa, I can’t forget it! I can’t pretend that it hasn’t happen! When you hold me & kiss me, my heart cries for your touch but my head screams out that your my brother! I...I can’t get it out of my head!" Yuri shouted, as she step out onto the balcony.

 

Yunho sat up on the bed & stared at her, "Yuri, don’t think. Just follow your heart. Listen to your heart." Yunho pleaded with her, "Oppa, I can’t. I can’t do that knowing that you could be my brother. How can I kiss you when I can’t even face myself & the memories that we had shared together. It makes me sad & drives knives into my heart. I wish...I wish...God, wishing won’t erase what has happened. I don’t know how much longer I can survive this heartache." Yuri furiously wipe her tears away with her hands, "Why is this happening?! Why is this happening to us?! Oppa, please tell me why is god torturing us?!" Yuri screamed, "Yuri, I don’t know. I honestly don’t know. I’m asking the same question myself." Yunho said, rising & walked over to her.

 

Yunho wrap his arms around her as they both stare up at the night sky, "Yuri, I understand the pain & anguish your going through. Believe me as I’m also suffering the same but I’m not going to let this come between us. I’m going to continue loving you, holding you & will only stop when I know for certain that you are my sister. I nearly lost you once, I’m not going to let it happen again. Yuri, if you love me then please, for my sake, don’t give up on us, not until we can prove that you are my sister." Yunho said, tightening his arms around her. Yuri leaned against him as he felt her trembling body, "Oh Oppa, I don’t know what to do. I'm so confused. My senses & emotions are fighting with each other. What is right & what is wrong, its so hard. Its tearing my heart apart." Yuri let out a sigh, "Oppa, I can’t stop thinking that you maybe my brother. When you hold me like this, I feel guilt tearing at my heart. I want to push that thought out but it won’t leave. I don’t think I can continue like this because it would drive me insane." Yuri said, choking on her sob.

 

"Yuri, if it helps ease your burden & lessen your pain then I promise that I will control myself when I’m around you. I will not kiss you, not make love to you until we have learnt the truth but I beg of you to let me hold you because when your in my arms it help ease the pain that is squeezing at my heart." Yunho said, squeezing her tight, "Oh Oppa, I'm so sorry for causing you all these pains. I have brought you nothing but pain & misery." Yuri bit her bottom lips, "No, you have taught me how to love. If it wasn’t for these pains then I would have never known how important you are to me. Love is a mixture of pain & happiness & without them both then love would never exists. Yuri, you have brought me pain & happiness & shown me the meaning of love & I will forever be grateful to you for that." Yunho turned her around & smile down at her.

 

Changmin massage his temple. He felt the room spinning around him & caught his head between his hands & let out a painful moan. Jinwoon snickered as he watched Changmin’s face scrunch up with pain, "Changmin, what’s wrong? Is the drinks going to your head, old man?" Jinwoon asked, patting Changmin on the back, "I don’t feel well. Is it me or is the room actually spinning?" Changmin asked, "Ow, my head!" Jinwoon cried, as he brought his hand to his head, "Damn! Now the en room is spinning! , I shouldn’t have drank that last glass! Why the hell didn’t you stop me, Changmin?!" Jinwoon shouted at him. Taeyeon raised her head from the counter where she had dozed off after eight glasses of whiskey, "What’s going on here? Are you fighting?" Taeyeon asked, then closed her eyes as she wasn’t feeling to well, "No, we ain’t fighting. We are...just say...in how much we love each other." Jinwoon said, drunk.

 

Yunho & Yuri rejoin the others downstairs. Yunho poured himself a glass of whiskey & drank it all in one gulp. He poured himself another glass as Yuri joined decided to him. They both drank their drinks without talking as they wanted to drink away their sorrows. The five of them finished off three bottle of whiskey & another bottle of sake & was totally drunk when they reach for the fifth bottle, "You know, Yunho, dad's going to freak out when he comes home to find his liquor missing. Damn, can someone stop the room from spinning." Jinwoon asked, rubbing his eyes, "Is the room spinning? Ow, I'm not feeling well." Taeyeon said, clenching her stomach, "Man, I can’t remember ever drinking this much!" Changmin cried, his hands still holding his head.

 

"Let’s put on some music." Yunho said, as he tried to make his way to the hi-fi but trip over his own feet & fell to the floor which causes everyone else to let out a roar of laughter. Yunho tried to stand up but his feet wouldn’t support him so he just gave up & crawled the rest of the way to the hi-fi stereo. Music filled the room as everyone made their way to the sofa. Yuri collapse onto the sofa between Yunho & Changmin while Taeyeon & Jinwoon collapsed on the sofa across from them, "How do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breath without you if you had ever go. How do I? How do I? Oh, how do I live?" The stereo sang, around them. Yunho reached out & touch Yuri’s cheek, ‘How would I live without her?’ He asked himself, closing his eyes as he fell asleep. Changmin lean on Yuri’s shoulder & closed his eyes, "Yuri, I have fallen so hard & so fast this time. How did I fall in love with you? When I hear your voice, I start to tremble but when I’m near you, you make my heart beat faster. I can’t pretend that you are just friends when I feel so much more than friendship towards you. I never meant to feel this way & can’t seem to control my feelings. I want to tell you how much I care about you. I want you to know that I don’t want to live my life without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Changmin fell asleep whispering those words into Yuri’s ear.


Taeyeon turn to her side as tears filled her eyes. She closed her eyes & bit her pink bottom lips. She had heard Changmin’s love confession & it broke her heart. Jinwoon notice the tears sliding down Taeyeon’s cheeks & pulled her closer to him as they hug each other to sleep.