Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 20

 

“Here, put this on your cheek.” Yunho said, as he handed Changmin an egg wrap up in a little towel. He was about to sit down but didn’t as Yuri was sitting next to Changmin & he didn’t trust himself near her. Yunho move to the far end of the room & lean against the wall. He watch Yuri take the wrap-up egg from Changmin & gently rolled it on his cheeks. Yunho wish that he was the one lying on the sofa instead of Changmin. He wanted Yuri to fuss over him like she was doing right now over Changmin. Yunho couldn’t watch anymore so he turn to look out of the window, wanting to get Yuri out of his head but he couldn’t. It was like, no matter where he turn, she was there & he could see her reflection in the window.


“Yuri, talk to him, tell him how you feel.” Changmin whispered to her, but she just shook her head. She turn to look at Yunho to see him leaning against the wall & staring out of the window. Yunho saw her turn to look at him in the reflection of the window, turn to look at her & caught her eyes with his but then, she turn away. Yunho almost laugh. She had made it clear that she didn’t want him, yet her action spoke differently. He remember the kiss they had shared earlier today. If she didn’t want him then why did she given into him? He knew that she belong to Changmin & that he shouldn’t be thinking of her but she had this hold on him. How was he going to survive knowing she belong to another. Yunho made up his mind to leave Korea tomorrow. He couldn’t stay here, didn’t trust himself with her so close & he didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize his friendship with Changmin.


“I have decide to leave tomorrow.” Yunho said, not turning to face them. Yuri froze & bit her bottom lips to stop the tears that was fighting to come out but that didn’t work so she lowered her head, hoping to hid the tears that was appearing in her eyes. Changmin saw her eyes filled with tears & knew that she was trying to fight them. He lean sideways to look at Yunho. Changmin let out a sigh. He didn’t know what to say. They love each other so deeply, yet they were willing to sacrifice their love for friendship. After Yunho had help Changmin to the sofa, Yunho had asked Changmin if Yuri was his girlfriend. How had Yunho come to think that Yuri was his girlfriend? He had no idea. He had wanted to explain but Yuri had stop him & admitted that she was his girlfriend. God, everything was mess up. Changmin had thought that once Yunho regain his memories then everything would be alright but it didn’t turn out the way he had hope.

 

“Yuri, if you love him, tell him. Don’t let him leave like this.” Changmin whispered to her again. Yuri looked up to him & he saw the determination in her eyes. She wasn’t going to stop Yunho but Changmin wasn’t going to let them end like this. He knew how much they love each other, he knew that if they left it like this then they both would end up regretting, “Yunho, you can’t leave. There’s things you have to.” Changmin tried to think of an excuses to keep Yunho here but he couldn’t think of any excuses, “Changmin, I have to return to my work & there’s nothing here left for me to do, nothing here to hold me back.” Yunho said, but Changmin heard the pain in his voice, “Yunho, you have just recovered, you should come to the hospital with me tomorrow to have a check up first to make sure that your alright.” Changmin said. It was the only excuses he could think of. He had to try & keep Yunho here for as long as possible because everyday was a chance for Yuri & Yunho & if they were near each other then there was hope but if Yunho left then that would be the end.

 

Yunho turned to Changmin & ran a hand through his hair. Changmin was right. Well, after he had his check up then he would leave. Yunho couldn’t bare to stay behind any longer, afraid that the longer he stay, the harder it was for him to let go of Yuri. Changmin push himself up & fell back down as the pain in his stomach was still there. God, he wondered if he would be able to get up tomorrow, “Changmin Oppa, what are you doing?! Lay still! You can’t move in your condition!” Yuri scowled at him. Changmin let out a laugh then stop since laughing made his pain worsts, “What’s so funny?” Yuri asked him. Changmin didn’t say anything. He found it funny that for the first time in his life, he was being looked after. How funny it was that the table have been turn. He was normally the one that gave order, the one that took care of others. Now, he was the one being looked after & it took some getting use, too.


“Yunho, do me a favour & drive Yuri home. I can’t get up, man.” Changmin said, staring at Yunho. Yuri kept shut & stared at Changmin. What was he doing? He knew that they couldn’t be left alone. She wanted to slap him but she didn’t since he was already in pain, “Changmin, I don’t think I should. I just recovered. I mean, my driving.” Yunho couldn’t think of an excuses. Damn, he didn’t want to be alone with Yuri! He was afraid that he wouldn’t be able to control himself. Now, Changmin had thrown them both together again, “Hey man, you have to drive her. I can’t drive like this & since you are the one who put me in this condition you have to take responsibility, you owe me, man, so don’t argue. Yuri, don’t you argue either. I'm tired & I need to rest.” Changmin said, & close his eyes, pretending to sleep.


Yunho didn’t have any other choice. He knew that Changmin wasn’t in the condition to drive & it was his fault that Changmin was lying there in pain. Yunho grab the keys on the kitchen bench & walked towards the door, open it & walked outside. Yuri heard the car engine starting, stood up & slowly walked towards the open door, “Yuri, you can’t keep avoiding each other! Stop causing each other pain! Stop fighting your feelings! Its time you think for yourself! Open your heart & let him in!” Changmin called out to her. Yuri turn back to Changmin to see him looking at her & smiled at him. She knew that he cared for her & wanted her to be happy but she couldn’t think for herself, she had to think for Taeyeon, for Yunho & it wasn’t that simple, “Oppa, you know I can’t. I don’t want to start something that will not last. That will end up causing more pain then happiness. I’m sorry.” Yuri said, as she closed the door behind her. Changmin let out a loud sigh. When will Yuri learn that no one will be able to fill her place in Yunho’s heart?

 

Yunho drove Yuri home in silence while Yuri stared out of the window & tried to think of what to say to Taeyeon. How was she going to explain to Taeyeon? She hope that Taeyeon would understand, “What are you thinking about?” Yunho’s question broke into Yuri’s thought. This was the first time he had spoken to her since this afternoon. Yuri didn’t turn towards him, let out a loud sigh & continue to look out of the window, “Yuri, I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have hit Changmin. I was confused with my memories. I saw images of us together then I saw you & Changmin together & I didn’t know what was going on. I thought that Changmin had taken you away from me so I was angry. My memories were confusing me. I know that there was no excuses for me to have use my force on Changmin & I understand if you are angry at me & I hope you can forgive me.” Yunho said, turning to look at her.


Yuri turn to him & saw the pain in his eyes. He thought she was angry with him. Yuri had to bite her bottom lips to stop the tears that was swelling up in her eyes again, from the pain in his eyes. She could never be angry at him. She love him to much to ever get angry with him. There was no place in her heart for anger, there was only room for her love for him. She love him so much that it hurts. The pain was heart wrenching but yet, felt wonderful at the same time. Tonight would be the last time she would ever see him because tomorrow, he would be gone, out of her life forever. It was a painful knowledge but it was for the best. She didn’t want him to think that she was mad at him. She didn’t want him to leave thinking that. She knew he was feeling guilty for hurting Changmin & she had to tell him that she wasn’t mad with him.

 

“I'm not upset with you Yunho Oppa.” Yuri said, turning to look at him. She wanted him to believe her & she knew her eyes would tell him that. Yunho smiled at her & she smile back at him. They both held each other eyes then Yuri looked away. Why was it that he could break through her barriers with his eyes, with his touch, no matter how hard she fought him, he could always make her surrender. Yunho saw her biting her bottom lips & knew that she was fighting to hold in her tears. Was she still upset with him? “Yuri, why are crying?” Yunho said, as he pulled into the side of the road & stop the engine.

 

“Why are we stopping?” Yuri asked, trying to change the subject. She pretended to look out of the window, trying to avoid Yunho’s eyes, “Yuri, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Won’t you tell me the reason behind these tears? Tell me the truth? Don’t give me anymore excuses.” Yunho asked, reaching over to touch her hands but Yuri pulled her hands away & wiped the tears that had escape from her eyes away, “I'm not crying. I...I’m just tired. Please take me home Oppa?” Yuri said, trying to control the quiver in her voice but Yunho heard it. Without asking her again, Yunho reach over & ran his fingers along her cheeks & found the tears she was fighting to hold in.

 

Yunho gathered her into his arms, “I’m sorry Yuri.” He mumbled, “I'm so sorry if I have hurtled you. Believe me, I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me?” Yunho whispered to her. Yunho tried to make amends by wiping the tears from her eyes & cheeks with his own lips & such a natural progression, he began kissing her instead. She certainly didn’t object. Yuri couldn’t imagine herself ever objecting Yunho’s kisses. She could never fight his kisses because they tore down her shield & made her too weak to fight. She closed her eyes & kissed him back hungirly. Both of his hands were holding her, one holding her head, the other gripping her side & then the kiss deepened as Yunho’s hands move down to cover her . Then lowering his hands, he grip her with both hands, controlling her movements, he pressed her down against his hardness then guided her in a slow undulation. The movements were driving her quite wild. Yuri’s finger locked in his hair. She kissed his jaw, neck, nipped at his ear while he kept sliding her against him, causing a searing friction throughout her body.


To consume in their passion, they didn’t notice the approaching of a car until its light shone into their car. Yuri froze & looked down at Yunho, pulled herself off of him & climb her way back over to her seat. Yunho sat up & look over at her. She was trying to fix her hair & clothes, “Yuri, I’m…” “Please take me home Oppa?” Yuri cut in, & turn to look out of the window again. Yunho wanted to hit himself. He had lost control & he didn’t know how to fix the situation. He turned to look at Yuri but she wouldn’t look at him. Yunho started the engine & drove in silence again. The only time Yuri spoke up was when she wanted him to turn left or right. Finally, they reach her house. She got out without saying anything to him, closed the door & walked inside with Yunho watching her, “Goodbye Yuri.” Yunho said, as he back out of the driveway.