Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 15

 

“How was your walk?” Taeyeon asked Yuri, as she walked through the door. Changmin was beside her & she turn to him with a quizzical look. He had forgotten to tell her that he had told her family that she had been with him, that they had gone up to Yunho’s place, that was the only excuses he could come up with to hide the truth about her staying at the hospital. Changmin winked at her to tell her to act along. Yuri caught on & understood. She smile at him as in saying thank you, “It was good.” Yuri turn to reply to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was looking from Changmin to Yuri. They seem quite close. Could it be that they are dating? She remember last night, Yuri had been quite upset when she ran out of the house. Now, she seem happier. Yuri had spent the whole night with Changmin so yes, that proves her theory, they are dating but why won’t they tell her? Why keep it a secret? She wouldn’t let them get away with the secret.


“Hmmm, is there something both of you want to tell me?” Taeyeon asked, looking at them. Changmin & Yuri didn’t know what she was talking about as they stared at each other. Yuri suddenly panic. Does Taeyeon know about her staying at the hospital? Had she found out? She look back at Changmin but he just shook his head, “No, I don’t believe we have anything to say.” Changmin said. His reply answered Yuri’s confusion.

 

So, Taeyeon didn’t know anything so what was she on about? “What is it you are expecting us to say?” Yuri ask Taeyeon, as she made her way towards the stair. She was tired. She wanted to take a shower & get in bed as she spent the whole morning next to Yunho but he hadn’t woken up yet, “Come on guys, you don’t have to keep your relationship a secret. I have eyes. I can see so why don’t you both just come out with the truth that your dating each other.” Taeyeon said, then rolled her eyes at them.

 

Yuri almost laugh. Was that all? Geez, she had panic over nothing. Changmin let out a roar of laughter. He look at Taeyeon then back at Yuri. Taeyeon didn’t know what had cause Changmin to laugh but Yuri knew as she laugh along with him, “What’s so funny?” Taeyeon asked them. Changmin was holding his stomach, still laughing, “Ow, my stomach hurts now. I have never laugh this much before. Yuri, please save me? Of all things to think, she thinks about this?” Changmin said, looking at Yuri. Yuri grab onto the stair rail & tried to control her laughter.


“I know, its so funny! Me & you?! God, that’s...that’s...I wouldn’t even date you if you are the last man on earth!” Yuri cried out, her laughter getting louder, “Hey girl, if I was the last man alive, I don’t think I would even consider you. There would be too much women to choose from & Taeyeon, next time, if you are looking for something to say, please don’t put me & Yul in the same category okay? I don’t think I can go through this kind of laughter anymore.” Changmin wipe the tears from his eyes.

 

Taeyeon stare at them both. What she said hadn’t meant to be funny. Oh, they were trying to throw her off track. They don’t want to admit to it. Geez, they could have just denied it rather then make a big scene. She wasn’t stupid but if they didn’t want to admit it then she wouldn’t force them, “Well, you can keep pretending but I know what I see. I don’t know why you both want to keep it a secret but if that’s what you both want to do, it’s fine by me.” Taeyeon said, looking at them.


Changmin, who had stop laughing, now walked over to her & place his arms around her shoulder, “Taeyeon, whatever it is that you are thinking, it’s wrong. Yul & I are just friends, nothing more so put that thought away girl.” Changmin pinched her cheeks & move away quickly before she could hit him, “Get some rest Yul, & I will talk to you later.” Changmin said, as he strolled to the door, “Where are you going Changmin Oppa?!” Taeyeon called out to him, “Back to the hospital.” Changmin call back to her, then realize his mistake, “Hospital? What do you mean? Weren’t you & Yul at Yunho’s place?” Taeyeon turn to look at Yuri, “You went to the hospital? Oh, my god. Are you telling me that you spent the night at the hospital? Yul, why...” Taeyeon didn’t get to finish her question when Changmin interrupted her, "No Taeyeon, your thinking the wrong thing. We drop by the hospital on our way back from visiting Yunho. Remember Yunho? Well, he had an accident & we drop in to see him, that’s all.”


“Oh my. How is he? How’s Yunho? Will he be alright?” Taeyeon asked Changmin, her earlier assumption gone, “Well yes, he’s fine but still unconscious & the doctor doesn’t know when he will wake up.” Changmin said, looking up at Yuri. He saw her wipe her tears away, “I will go with you. I want to see him.” Taeyeon said, as she grab her shearling-trim lace-up, v-neck sweater & walk towards him, “Taeyeon, he’s unconscious, he wouldn’t know if your there so there’s no point in going.” Changmin tried to talk her out of going with him as he didn’t want her to see Yunho in his condition since it wasn’t pleasant & he didn’t want her to get upset, “Nonsense. I just want to go & give him my support. Who knows, he may wake up when he notice me in the room. You know how men reacts when I’m around so maybe that’s what he needs, a women's touch.” Taeyeon said, as she push Changmin out of the door. Changmin caught a glimpses of Yuri from over his shoulder. He saw her wipe her tears away then ran up to her room. He doubt that Taeyeon would have any effect on Yunho when it was Yuri who Yunho needed but there was no harm in trying & it was true that mens went simply nuts whenever Taeyeon was around. Taeyeon was beautiful, he couldn’t deny that but she was so full of herself sometimes that it got on his nerves. Yuri, on the other hand, was beautiful too, but she never flaunted it around like Taeyeon.


“Yul, you awake?” Taeyeon ask, as she pulled the blanket away from Yuri. Yuri rub her eyes & let out a yawn, “Good that your awake.” Taeyeon said, & switch on the bedside lamp, “How is Yunho Oppa? Had he improve?” Yuri asked Taeyeon, as she sat up on her bed, “No, he’s still unconscious but he did talk & you wouldn’t believe what he said.” Taeyeon said to Yuri. She saw her blush.

 

Why was she blushing, “What did he say?” Yuri asked her. Taeyeon grab onto Yuri’s hands & gave her a big smile, “He grab onto my hands Yul & told me not to leave him.” Taeyeon told Yuri, “Can you believe it?! He actually knew I was there beside him, without me telling him I was there! I was patting his hand under the blanket when he grab my hand & wouldn’t let go & kept telling me not to leave him!” Taeyeon cried out. Yuri saw her happiness. Only, Yuri didn’t feel happiness but felt pain erupt inside her heart.

 

“He asked you to stay with him?” Yuri asked, fighting to hold back her tears, “Yes. I was so shock that I didn’t know what to do but his touch sent this wonderful feeling inside of me. I have never felt this way, you know? I...I think I like him now. Have liked him since I met him but wasn’t sure but now I know & I think he likes me, too. Well, he must like me since he told me not to leave him. He wouldn’t ask me to stay if he didn’t like me, right?” Taeyeon ask Yuri.


Yuri force herself to smile at Taeyeon. She didn’t know what to say, didn’t know how to handle what Taeyeon had just told her. Taeyeon like Yunho now? What was she going to do? He had asked Taeyeon to stay with him? Did he like Taeyeon? But it didn’t make any senses. Before his accident, he had told Yuri that he liked her & he had wanted to give their feelings a chance to grow. Had he change his mind? No, it can’t be. Nothing was making any senses. Yuri didn’t know what to think anymore. Taeyeon left Yuri to her thoughts & return to her own room. Yuri laid back down on her bed & pulled the blanket over her head. She spent the whole night crying herself to sleep while Taeyeon slept like a baby. If only Yuri knew that Yunho hadn’t been calling to Taeyeon but to her instead then her night wouldn’t have been filled with tears.