Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 23

 

"I guess I better head back now. I have been gone for a while now. My parents must be really worried." Taeyeon smiled at Changmin & gave him a hug, "Not too tight. Your squeezing the life out of me Taeyeon." Changmin said to her, even though he was squeezing her really tight himself, "Come on, I will walk you home." Changmin said, releasing her & taking her hand in his like he use to do when they were kids. Changmin thought back to when the three of them had been kids. Yuri, him & Taeyeon, here in this park playing, rolling around in the grass, the three of them holding hand. How he miss those times. Changmin sigh to himself. How he wish it was Yuri’s hand he was holding instead. He had always seen Taeyeon & Yuri as a younger sister but now things has changed, his feelings has changed. He wish he had learnt about his feelings for Yuri sooner before Yunho had come into the scene. Now, it was too late. Why did he had to learn about his feelings now? Why now when he couldn’t do anything about it but keep it bottled up? How could he continue to see her as a sister when what he felt for her was deeper than just friendship? Holding hands, Changmin & Taeyeon, both headed home.

 

Changmin forgot that he had parked his car around the block & it was too late to change direction. Taeyeon & Yunho had just turn the corner when they both froze as they spotted Changmin’s car. It wasn’t the car that had caused them to freeze but the sight of Yunho & Yuri in each others arms, kissing. They both didn’t move as they stared at the couple embracing & kissing. Changmin’s heart bleed at the sight. It was hard watching Yuri with someone else. Even though Yunho was his friend, he couldn’t bare it. Changmin felt Taeyeon pull her hands out of his grip, turn to look at her & saw the anger that appear on her face. Why did they have to run into them like this, after the trouble he had gone through to try to cover up for them, after the excuses he had made for them, how was he going to clear this up with Taeyeon? All the effort he had done earlier was now wash away as Taeyeon wouldn’t believe his words now. Damn, just when he thought everything would be cleared up, this has to happen! Changmin let out a loud sigh & tried to grab Taeyeon’s hands back but she had push his hands away & stormed over to where Yuri & Yunho stood. Changmin started to chase after her. Being apart for so long had been a torture. Now that they were together, they didn’t want to think. There was no need for words as they knew that it wasn’t possible to fight their attraction for each other anymore. They both held onto each other, lost in a world of their own while the background fade around them. Nothing existed except for them. Their passion & love for each other erupted around them, engulfing them. At this moment, nothing mattered to them but each other. The urge to taste one another was so strong they didn’t hesitate as it was a need that they both felt. Their passion created a storm. They were both drunk on each other. The passion they both felt right now was so deep they both felt that they would burst into flames.

 

Yuri held onto Yunho tightly, afraid that if she were to let go, he would vanish. She was afraid to lose him now that he was near her. Believing that this was her last moments with him, she kissed him hungrily. She wanted this moment to last forever but deep down, she knew that it would end soon & it cause her heart to cry out in pain. Life was so cruel. Why let her fall in love then to take it away from her? She didn’t want to die now. She wanted to live so much, wanted to have the chance to share her love with Yunho so much, the only man she had ever love, the one who filled her heart to its fullness. Never had she wanted anything more than to have the chance to share her life with this man but it wasn’t possible & it wasn’t fair & she couldn’t do anything about it because she didn’t have the time & heart to make it possible. It was so painful Yuri thought she would surely die now with the pain she was experiencing deep inside her heart but Yunho’s kiss was so powerful it was like he was keeping her heart beating.

 

Yunho couldn’t remember the last time he had ever wanted anyone so bad, couldn’t remember ever experiencing anything this powerful. Her kiss was turning his blood into liquid fire & he could feel the heat in his body rise. It was like he was on fire. He had hungered for her kiss & now that he was kissing her, he still couldn’t get enough. He had believe that he could leave & eventually forget her. How foolish that notion was. Having her in his arms & kissing her now made him realize that he would never be able to live without her. She was his soul, his other half. Without her, his heart would cease to beat. He would surely die without her. Yunho wanted to curse out to god for showing him love, for letting him find this women, only to not be able to share his life with her. The cruelty, pain. Why torture him like this? To let him love & make it impossible for them to be apart from each other. Yunho cried inside. Never had he felt so hopeless. He wanted her so much but couldn’t make her his. How was he going to survived?

 

Anger erupted inside Taeyeon. She wanted to scream. The sight of Yuri & Yunho hugging & kissing felt like daggers stabbing into her heart. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing, didn’t want to believe what her eyes were seeing, couldn’t stand the sight of them together anymore. She had to stop them. What she had witness back at Changmin’s house had been true. They had been kissing. It wasn’t an accident. They had lied to Changmin, they had both played her & Changmin for a fool & had cover up their action with a lie. Well, she wasn’t going to let them fool her any longer. She wanted them to feel her pain, she wanted them to experience the hurt they had causes her & Changmin. She wasn’t just angry for herself, she felt angry for Changmin, too. She would never forgive Yuri, never forgive her for the pain she was causing her to feel right now & for causing Changmin pain. How dare she cheat on Changmin & how dare she take Yunho away from her? Taeyeon, blind with rage, ran towards them. Taeyeon grab onto Yuri’s arms & pulled her away from Yunho, uses all of her force & slap Yuri across the face.

 

Yuri felt someone pulling her away from Yunho then she felt the sting on her cheek. Yuri brought her hands to her cheeks & turn to looked at who had slapped her. Surprises & horror appeared in her eyes when she saw who had slapped her. Yunho watch in horror as Taeyeon’s hand landed across Yuri’s cheeks. He saw the finger marks imprint across Yuri’s cheeks & felt pain & anger erupt inside Yunho. Without thinking, he raise his hand, "No Oppa!" Yuri screamed, but it was too late. She heard the sound of his hand making contact with Taeyeon’s cheek. Yuri saw tears appear in Taeyeon’s eyes as she stared at Yunho, shocked. Yuri rush over to Taeyeon. She wanted to hug her, to wipe away the tears but Taeyeon had pushed her away as she fell to the ground, "Don’t touch me!" Taeyeon yelled at Yuri, "I hate you! I hate you & I don’t ever want to see you!" Taeyeon scream at her. Yunho pushed Taeyeon aside as he lean down to helped her up & put his arms protectively around her.

 

"Taeyeon, you don’t mean that." Changmin said, coming to stand next to Taeyeon. He had reach Taeyeon too late to stop her. He saw the finger marks on Yuri’s face. Yunho saw Changmin approach but he didn’t release his hold on Yuri. He didn’t care about anything right now besides Yuri, "Yes, I do Changmin Oppa! I meant everything I said, I hate her!" Taeyeon screamed, looking at him, "Taeyeon, she’s your sister. Don’t say those harsh words to her. She doesn’t deserve to be treated like this after everything she has done for you." Changmin said, "What...What are you talking about?! What has she done for me?! She has done nothing but cause me pain! I don’t know why you still care about her, Oppa! She has lied to you! She's cheating on you! She fooled us! She knew I like Yunho Oppa & yet she went behind my back to steal him away from me!" Taeyeon cried to Changmin. Changmin turn to face Yuri, his eyes pleading with her to tell Taeyeon the truth but she shook her head. Changmin wanted to tell Taeyeon that Yuri wasn’t his girlfriend, wanted to tell her that Yuri had sacrifice her feelings for Yunho in order to help Taeyeon get with Yunho, "Yuri." Changmin pleaded with her, but Yuri just shook her head.


Yunho didn’t understand why Taeyeon had slap Yuri but after what he heard Taeyeon say, he now understood. She like him but he didn’t like her. He love Yuri. There would never be anyone else who could fill his heart besides Yuri, "I don’t have any feelings for you Taeyeon." Yunho’s voice cause everyone to turned to him, "Its Yuri who I love." Yunho said, staring down at Yuri. Yuri let out a gasps. She didn’t expect Yunho to say those words. She turn to looked at him & saw the love in his eyes. His words filled her heart with warmth as tears filled her eyes. She wanted to tell him she loved him too, but her words died in , "No! Its not true! Your lying!" Taeyeon cried out, & brought her hands to cover her ears, "I'm sorry Taeyeon. She capture my heart the very first moment she appeared before me & I will never love anyone beside her." Yunho said, without taking his eyes off of Yuri. Changmin tried to control the pain inside his heart as he watch them stared at each other. He saw the strength of their love. It was painful to witness their love, yet he was happy for them at the same time, "No, I don’t believe you! Its not true!" Taeyeon cried, & started to run away from them.