Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 27

 

"When you first saw me, your eyes widened & you took my breath away." Yunho said, "Was that less than two months ago? God, it seems like a lifetime. I thought you belong to another then. I could scarcely allow myself to look at you." A shudder ripped through Yunho as he remembered & remembering, he pressed small kisses on Yuri’s cheeks. Yunho’s warm breath washed over Yuri’s skin while his hands & mouth continued caressing her, "I know now how much you wanted me." Yuri said, shivering with the memories of Yunho’s intense, unbound sensuality, "I wanted you the first time I saw you. I have never hungered for a women like that, a fire hotter than any awaiting me in hell." Yunho whispered. Yuri’s smile was as sad as the tears she wept for Yunho & as beautiful. Yunho saw the sadness in her eyes & felt his own blood ignite in answer, consuming the pain of reality of her illness that couldn’t be changed, only accepted.

 

Slowly, he lifted his hands & eased his fingers into Yuri’s hair. As he tilted her face up, his lips whispered over her eyelashes, stealing the silver tears she had wept for him. Yunho’s lips moved over Yuri’s forehead, cheekbones, nose, cheeks, eyelids & lips, worshiping her with kisses as soft as fireflies. She trembled at the light touches & wept at the bleakness she saw in her husband's eyes.

 

With a soundless groan, Yunho traced the tips of Yuri’s , savouring her heat & changing the textures with his tongue, "Silk." He whispered, drawing his tongue over the pale swell of her . Yuri murmured & shifted. The motion brought an erect against his lips. Yunho took Yuri into his mouth & loved her as he had wanted to do since the first moment he had seen her standing near the stream. The sultry pleasure of Yunho’s mouth quickened Yuri’s heartbeat.

 

Yunho’s hand slid down Yuri’s body until at last, he felt the dense, sensuous of her hair pressing against his palm. He rubbed as delicately as he sigh, teasing the seductive mound whose heat rose to meet him. A low sound came from Yuri, half-moan, half-whimper & she moved towards Yunho’s touch. His breath became a groan. He wanted to make love to her, to watch her eyes shimmer with passion & felt as though he had wanted that all his life. Yunho’s fingertips skimmed the secret flesh that was flushed by desire. Yuri made a murmuring sound of pleasure & stretched dreamily, herself against his fingers.

 

Delicately, Yunho drew his fingertips between her thighs, discovering & tracing her sultry softness in the same hushed moments. He sensed the ripple of pleasure radiating through her, heard it in her ragged sigh & saw it in the languid movement of her wide hips, "I want you more now than ever." Yunho said in a soft, rough voice. Very gently, Yunho caressed the edges of Yuri’s tightly furled petals. The hot, sensuous dew of her responsed gilded his fingers & made his heart beat quicken. With exquisite care, he eased his fingertip just between the sultry folds. His touch eased slowly forward, caressing & parting her at the same time. Closing his eyes, Yunho fought the desire that clenched his whole being.

 

Yunho opened his eyes & measured Yuri’s arousal in the slow, voluptuous movements of her hips. The heightened color brought by passion had flushed her lips & s deep rose, "I want to love to you, Yuri." Yunho whispered to Yuri. Her answer came out in soft moaned to his touch. Her body was no longer utterly languid. She was taut, vibrant, open & lush with expectation. The scent of her desire sank into him, setting his mind on fire.

 

A low sound was dragged from Yuri as her whole body succumbed to the seething, wondrous thrall of Yunho loving her. He held her with hands, both gentle & powerful. Whispered words of praising her & lingering kisses savoured her, heightening her fire until she burned silently, wildly, unable to cry out. Yuri looked up at Yunho & understood what it was to dream within a dram, "I’m yours." She said, "I gave myself to you before I even knew it. Now, knowing it, I give myself to you again." Yunho leaned down to kissed Yuri slowly, completely & tasted the certainty of her words, "You are mine." Yunho said, "& you taste of fire."

 

"Burn with me." She whispered, "I have been alone within this fire for too long." A shudder moved visibly through Yunho. As he pushed away his clothes, he saw Yuri smile at the heavy arousal that stood revealed before her, "Just seeing you turn my flesh to honey." She said, touching him, "Man for silk & steel & pleasure. Dear god, the pleasure." Another wave of desire swept through Yunho, shaking him, "You make me as strong as god." Yunho said huskily.

 

Slowly, he lowered himself, savoring her welcome as she made room for him between her legs, drawing them up around him, giving herself to him without reservation. Softly, she parted for him, taking him even as she gave herself to him. He pressed deep into her, then more deeply until finally, they were complete within one another. The taut, sultry perfection of the joining nearly undid Yunho.


"I’m burning." He said, with anguish & pleasure. It was the same for Yuri. An anguished pleasure consuming her like fire & neither one could breathe for the violent, silken ecstasy pulsing between them. When it was finally spent, when there was no more ways to give & take & share, Yunho gathered Yuri along his body & held her as though he expected her to be torn from his arms. Yuri’s arms tighten around Yunho, holding him. Later though, still fevered & in pain, Yuri felt comforted as she lay unmoving beside her sleeping husband. His close presence brought her a peacefulness she had never before experienced. It was as if her thoughts hovered above her body. They were crystal clear & so unfettered they began to soar. Quite impassively, Yuri wondered if this was what happened in the preliminary state of death. Silently, passionately, she wished for more time.

 

A/N: since i have never experience this kind of love in bed, my sister was the one who said it out while i wrote it since she's married before me & she has experience it before, hehe ^///^