Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 54

 

"Hey, where did everyone go?" Jinwoon asked, as he and Changmin entered the cabin, "How the hell should I know? I have been with you, remember?" Changmin said, looking around, "Taeyeon! Honey, I'm home!" Changmin shouted out, "Oh, Changmin Oppa, I'm so glad your back." Taeyeon cried, as she ran to him, "What's wrong, Taeyeon? Why are you crying?" Changmin asked, holding her. Taeyeon didn't answer him but pulled away from him and then ran back into Yunho's bedroom. Changmin and Jinwoon looked at each other then chased after her, "What's going on in here?" Jinwoon asked, as he spotted his brother on his knees in front of Yuri, "Yuri, would you mind telling me why my brother is on his knees?" Jinwoon asked, looking at Yuri, "She's not Yuri. She wish she was." Taeyeon said bitterly, "What?" Both, Changmin and Jinwoon asked, at the same time, "She's Yuri's twin!" Taeyeon shouted, "Your joking, right?" Jinwoon said, looking at Taeyeon, "No, I'm not. She has been decieving all of us for four days. She's been pretending to be Yuri for four days." Taeyeon said, losing the grip on her anger, "If she's not Yuri then where is Yuri?" Changmin asked, "She won't tell us! She knows where Yuri is but she won't tell us! The wants to make Yunho Oppa suffer because he doesn't love her! She's insane! She wants to hurt Yuri and Oppa because the idiot can't accept that Oppa doesn't love her and never will!" Taeyeon cried, losing the grip on her emotions. Changmin pulled her into his arms and tried to comfort her.

 

"If your not Yuri then what's your real name?" Jinwoon asked, staring at Eunchae, "It doesn't matter what my real name is." Eunchae said, "Yes, it does matter because I don't want to call you Yuri when your not so what's your real name?" Jinwoon asked her. He too, was beginning to get angry, "Eunchae, if you must know." Eunchae said, wiping away the tears from her cheeks, "Eunchae, do you love Yunho?" Jinwoon asked, not taking his eyes off of her, "Yes." Eunchae replied, "Then why are you hurting him? Love is a special gift that is meant to bring happiness, not pain and suffering." Jinwoon said, slowly moving towards her, "I don't want to hurt him but he has hurtled me and I want him to suffer the same as he is making me suffer." Eunchae said bitterly, "And does it make you feel any better knowing that he is suffering?" Jinwoon asked, stopping beside Yunho, "I...I don't care!" Eunchae shouted, wiping her nose with arms, "Of course, you care. You have to care to feel the pain and hurt that is eating at you." Jinwoon said, smiling at her, wanting her to relax. He wanted to talk to her to somehow reach her inner soul. She was on the verge of losing herself control and wasn't thinking straight. He had to bring her back. It was the only way to find out about Yuri.

 

"Please Eunchae?! If you love me then please tell me where Yuri is?! Please before its too late!" Yunho cried, unable to stand the pain that was gripping at his heart. Every minute that went by, the more danger Yuri was in. He was afraid he had be too late, 'Please Yuri! Hold on! I'm coming! Please hold on?!' Yunho cried silently, "No, I can't tell you! I know that once you know where Yuri is, you would leave me! I can't lose you, Yunho Oppa, I need you!" Eunchae cried, "Eunchae, this is a life we are talking about! Yuri could be dying! Please tell us where she is so that we can get her to the hospital!" Changmin cried out. He couldn't take this anymore. Time was passing and Yuri's life was hanging by a thread, "Ow!" Eunchae cried, as pain erupted in her chest. She grab her chest and nearly fell to the ground but luckily, Jinwoon caught her in time, "What's wrong?" Jinwoon asked her, "My chest! It hurts! It hurts!" Eunchae cried out in agony. Jinwoon grab Eunchae's hands in his and treid to comfort her, "Eunchae, do you suffer from the same heart promblem as Yuri?" Jinwoon asked her, "No, I don't have a heart problem! Its Yuri! I can feel her pain! I'm experiencing her pain!" Eunchae cried.

 

Everyone in the room looked at each other. If Eunchae was experiecing Yuri's pain then Yuri was still alive but that didn't ease their worries. Yuri was suffering her pain right now and she was all alone. Yunho rose and pulled Eunchae from Jinwoon, "Where is she?! God damnit, where is she?!" Yunho screamed at her. Eunchae didn't say anything. She was in too much pain to answer. Yunho let go of her and stood up. He started to pace around the bedroom. Yunho frozed as he recalled the cabin that Eunchae had been in when he had found her. She didn't want him to go into that cabin, 'Oh, god. Yuri was in that cabin.' Yunho bolted out the door, "I'm coming Yuri! Hold on! Please hold on for me?!" Yunho cried, as he ran out of the front door and into the forest.

 

Yunho frozed as he reached the cabin he had came upon before. Blood drained from his face seeing Yuri lying between the front door. Her hair was spilled out around her and yet, she laid motionless. Yunho bolted up the steps and pulled Yuri into his arms. She was cold and so pale. She didn't even stir as Yunho pulled her into his arms, "Yuri! Oh god, Yuri! Please don't leave me?! Please don't leave?! Not yet, not like this! Give me a chance to say goodbye!" Yunho cried, as he cradled her, "You have denied me so much! How could you?! How could you do this to me?! Yuri, open your eyes! Don't you dare leave me like this!" Yunho shouted, "Yunho Oppa, is it really you?" Yuri couldn't believe her eyes. Was Yunho actually here? And was he holding her for real or was she hullicinating? "Oh, Yuri!" Yunho cried, as he planted little kisses on her forehead. He had thought he had image her calling his name but when he looked down and saw her open eyes, he felt a rush of joy rush through him, "I'm here now, Yuri. Your not alone. I'm here with you now." Yunho said, his tears falling down onto her face, "Oh Oppa, I thought that I had never get to see you again. I was so afraid. You left me. I tried to call out to you but you kept walking away. You didn't even turn back, you just walked away." Yuri cried. Her tears came out like rain, the terror she had experience when Yunho had left her all alone and the helplessness came rushing back to her.

 

"I'm so sorry, Yuri. I should have turn back. I should have turn back. I felt that something was calling for me from inside this cabin but...but...Oh god, Yuri, if only I had listen to my heart then you wouldn't have been alone to face these horrible pains. I should have been there with you." Yunho lean his head on hers and started to rock her gently.

 

"No, its not your fault. Oppa, it's...ow, I'm so sorry." Yuri cried. She wanted to tell Yunho how foolish she had been but the pain she was feeling now was making it hard for her to speak, "Yuri, your in pain. You have to go to the hospital." Yunho said, as he gathered her up into his arms, "Oppa, its too late. Please, I don't want to die in the hospital. Please Oppa? If I die, I want to die here. Please?" Yuri bit her lips as pain stab at her. Yunho felt his heart stop beating as Yuri's words sank in. Yuri was dying and no medicine could save her. There was nothing he or anyone else could do to save her but he could make her last hours peaceful. He would do whatever she wanted. Yunho smiled down at her as he picked her up and started to head into the woods.