Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 38

 

Yunho grab Yuri into his arms as soon as she walked through the front door, "Where have you been? I was so worried. I have been searching for you for three hours. Why was your phone switched off? I left about fifty messages when I couldn't get through." Yunho said, releasing her. Eunchae studied Yunho after he released her. He was handsome and his body. God, it sent shiver down her spine. She saw the concern in his eyes. He must really love Yuri. She didn't know why she suddenly felt sad. Eunchae moved away from him. There was something about him that made her emotion run wild, "Yuri? Are you alright?" Yunho asked, when she didn't answer his question.

"Of course, I'm alright. Just a little tired." Eunchae said, walking over to the sofa. She sat down and stretch out her legs, "Where have you been?" Yunho asked her again, as he sat down next to her and pulled her into his arms. He felt her body stiffen, "What's wrong Yuri? Why are you so tense?" Yunho asked, looking at her.

"Nothing is wrong. I guess I'm tired from walking around the mall all day." Eunchae lied, and tried to relax her body, "Is that where you have been all day? You went shopping for three hourse and bought nothing?" Yunho said, looking at her. Eunchae hesitated a bit before she reached into her pocket and pulled out the little box that held the crystal butterfly and gave it to Yunho, "What's this?" Yunho asked her, "Open it and find out." Eunchae said, smiling at him. Yunho open the box and lifted the crystal butterfly out, "You brought this for me?" Yunho asked her, "Who else would I buy it for? I spent three hours searching for it." Eunchae lied. Yunho put the butterfly on the coffee table and kissed Eunchae on the cheeks. Then he started to massage her shoulder, making Eunchae closed her eyes. God, his touch sent butterfly flying in her belly.

"Mmm, that feels so good." Eunchae moaned, "I know what else that could release your tension." Yunho said, starting to kiss her neck.

Eunchae's eyes flew open and she jumped off the sofa. Yunho looked at her and raised his eyebrows, "Yuri, what is it?" Yunho asked her, confused and worried. She was acting really weird ever since she came home, "Nothing. I'm sorry Yunho Oppa. I'm tired. Its been a long day so I think I will go take a shower." Eunchae said, not looking at him, 'Now, where the hell is the bathroom?' Eunchae thought to herself. She left the loungeroom and went to search for the bathroom. Yunho got up to follow his wife. He was worried. Yuri wasn't acting hersekf right now and something was definitely wrong but he just didn't know what, "Yuri, where are you going? The bathroom is here." Yunho said, from behind her. Eunchae curse under her breath. She wish Yuri didn't come up with this stupid idea.

Yunho prepared dinner while Eunchae took her shower. Yunho had just finished placing the food on the table when Eunchae appeared in the kitchen, dress in her red miss elaine brushed back terry wrap robe. Eunchae didn't realize until after her shower that she didn't have anything to change into and she didn't want to risk making another mistake by asking where their room was, "Yuri, why are you wearing your bathroom?" Yunho asked her curiously, "Errr...Your cooking smell so nice that it made me realize how hungry I am so I decided to eat first then get dress later." Eunchae said, trying to look convinced. Yunho pulled out a chair for her and she sat down. Yunho poured them both a glass of red wine before sitting down across from her. Eunchae stared at the glass of wine. She couldn't drink wine. One sip would knock her out.

Yunho raised his glass to her and waited for her to pick up her wine glass, "Yuri, is there something troubling you that your not telling me about?" Yunho asked her, as he set down the glass of wine and took her hands in his, "No. What makes you think that there is something wrong?" Eunchae asked him, "Yuri, since you have walk through the door, you haven't been excatly yourself. Your tense, jumpy and seem to not know where you are." Yunho said, looking at her with concern. Eunchae didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. She tried to think of an excuse but nothing came to mind, "Yuri, you know you can talk...where's your wedding ring?" Yunho suddenly asked her. Eunchae looked down at her finger, "Wha...?" Eunchae was just about to ask him what ring but caught herself, "I took it off when I had my shower. I guess I must have forgotten to put it back on. It must still be in the bathroom." Eunchae said quickly. Yunho reach for his glass again, and looked at her. Eunchae knew he was waiting for her to reach for her glass. Eunchae bit her bottom lips then an idea appeared in her mind. She reach for her glass and pretend to clumsy knocked it off the table. Yunho rushed over to her to see if she was alright. Seeing that she was alright, he went to fetch the broom and swept up the mess. Returning with another glass, he started to reach out for the wine bottle again, until Eunchae stopped him, "I don't feel like drinking wine right now. Could you get me some water?" Eunchae let out a deep breath as Yunho left to get her water.

After the meal, Eunchae offered to wash the dishes but Yunho told her to rest instead. Taking this opportunity, Eunchae searched for the bedroom. She found it and went straight over to the closet to pick out some clothes to wear. After dressing, she looked around the room. Hanging on the wall was a large wedding picture of Yuri and Yunho. Eunchae went over to take a closer look. She didn't notice Yunho coming up from behind her. Yunho wrap his arms around her and she nearly let out a scream but manage to control her surprise, "I miss you while you were out today." Yunho whispered into her ear. Yunho's closeness made Eunchae shiver as she felt her heart quicken while she had try to control her breathing.

"You did?" Eunchae said, as she tried to fight the tingerly feelings that was forming through her body, "Uh huh. I miss the touch of your body." Yunho said, as he started to her arms from behind, "I miss the softness of your hair." Yunho ran his fingers gently through her hair and brought it to his lips, "I miss your neck." Yunho said, as he started to plant little kisses on the side of her neck, making Eunchae closed her eyes. Yunho's words made her go weak in the knee and when he started to kiss her neck, Eunchae let out a moan. Yunho turned her around to face him, "What I miss most is this." Yunho said, as he leaned into kiss her. Eunchae felted Yunho's lips on hers and opened her eyes. She wanted to pulled away from him but his touch made her feel weak. She couldn't seem to move her legs. Eunchase felt heat rise below her stomach which made her couldn't think properly. Yunho had this strange effect on her because his touch made her body come alive. Eunchae closed her eyes & parted her lips. Oh, god. She felt like she was on fire. She had never experience a kiss this passionate that it sent beads of tingerly sensation throughout her body.

Yunho picked Eunchae into his arms without taking his lips off of her. There was something different about the way Yuri was responding to him right now. It was like she was new at this but Yunho cleared his head, thinking maybe she was just tired that's why she wasn't kissing him back that strongly. Yunho lowered her down onto the bed and inserted his hands beneath her starry night anchor long sleeve piped flannel sleep top, bringing them up to claim her . Eunchae's eyes flew open with surprise when she felt Yunho's warm hands on her which made her heart quicken and deepen the heat below her belly. Eunchae closed her eyes and let out a soft maon as he began to fondle her s. Yunho ed her shirt & move it to the side to expose her full . Yunho took one of her into his mouth, making Eunchae scream out with pleasure.

Yunho's hands stirred with new fires wherever they roamed & they roamed all over, teasing, thrilling, causing shivers of delight on her neck, across her s, down her belly to what had become the center of her univserse, that place aching for his touch. Deeply, his fingers caressed, bringing whimper, moan and gasps from Eunchae's lips. Yunho slid up and kissed her again, hungrily, releasing her only to whisper, "I love you, Yuri." Eunchae's eyes flew open and she pushed Yunho off of her. Eunchae button up her top and ran out of the bedroom with Yunho chasing after her, "Yuri, what's wrong?" He asked her, spinning her around to face him when he finally caught up to her. Yunho was surprise to see she was crying. Yunho pulled her into his arms and tried to sooth her, "Yuri, what's wrong? You know it pains me to see you cry. Did I do something to upset you?" Yunho asked her.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong, its me. I'm sorry." Eunchae cried into his chest. How could she had let this happen? If Yunho hadn't said Yuri's name, Eunchae realize she would have ended up making love to him. Guilt form in the pit of her stomach as she thought of Yuri. How will she ever face Yuri? "Yuri, if its not me then what has upset you?" Yunho asked, lifting her chin up so she could see her face, "Oh, god. Did you have another attack? Is this why your crying?" Yunho asked, as fear appeared in his eyes, "No, no. Oppa, your worrying yourself over nothing. Its...Its just that I have my monthly...you know how a girl is when she's stuck with her monthly." Eunchae said, not being able to find another excuse, "Monthly?" Yunho said, looking at her, not understanding. Eunchae let out a loud sigh, "Peirod! I got my peirod!" Eunchae cried. Yunho's eyes widen as he understood and his face turned bright red, "I see." He said. Eunchae pulled herself away from Yunho, "I want to sleep alone tonight." She said, walking over to the sofa but Yunho grab her arms, "Okay but I get the sofa."