Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 6

 

Yuri looked under her bed but it wasnt there. She had search every place in her room but couldn’t find the other pair of her boot, ‘Where is it?’ She wondered. Yuri sat down on the edge of her bed & tried to remember but only images of Yunho flashed through her mind. He was leaving tonight. Well, he might had gone already. It was eight pm now. Yuri sigh. She shook her head to clear her mind. She couldn’t allow herself to think of him. It was depressing & always brought tears to her eyes.


“Have you seen the other pair of my boots?” Yuri asked Taeyeon, who was on the phone in her room. Taeyeon looked at her & shook her head, “Why are you looking for your boots? Are you going out?” Taeyeon asked, as she covered the phone with her hands, “No, just cleaning my room, that’s all. You haven’t seen it?” Yuri asked her again, “No. I’m sure it will turn up in the morning.” Taeyeon said, as she return to her phone. Yuri walked back to her room, thinking ‘When was the last time you wore them?’ Then it came to her. She remember Yunho pulling them off & hadn’t put them back on. Its at the cabin.

 

Yuri sat on her bed, holding her boot, ‘Don’t even think about it.’ The little voice in her head said, ‘Think about what?’ She asked back, ‘You want to go there, don’t you? & its not for the boot, you want to see him. He’s not there, he’s gone.’ The little voice replied. Yuri let out a loud sigh & walked over to her window & stared outside. She open the window & a gust of strong wind blew in. The wind cooled her face & blew her hair back. There was going to be a storm tonight. She could see the distant lighting. She loved storms as much as she loved gentle rain while some people might grow nervous at the rumble of thunder or a whip-crack of lightening but she actually found such things soothing. She wanted to be out there in the rain.

 

Before she knew it, she was outside her house, standing all alone on the front porch. The wind blew around her & whip at her hair. She stood there & closed her eyes & Yunho appeared. She wasn’t col as she felt his arms around her, his warmth engulfing her, protecting her. Yuri got into her blue BMW mini cooper, ignoring her little voice. She had to see him. The urge for his touch was so strong it squeezed at her heart.

 

Yunho drop his bag onto the sofa & walked outside. A storm was approaching & he anticipated it. He found storm fascinating & soothing. He felt the first drop of rain on his out stretched hand. He step outside & let the rain fall down on him. It felt wonderful. The rain dropped cooled his blood. It help ease the longing feeling in his heart. He had been packing earlier on & had packed Yuri’s boot, too. Lately, he hadn’t been able to think of anything but her.

 

She appeared in his dreams, her lovely eyes, her hair, it drove him insane. He had dreamt of kissing her, taking her into his arms & tasting her. Those dreams felt so real that it left his heart beating faster everytime he woke up. How he wish they weren’t dreams. He had met plenty of girls before but none had this effect on him. Yunho ran a hand through his hair again. It was a habit of his. He felt sad, lost & empty ever since Yuri had left. It was depressing. He was foolish enough to roam at the stream where they had first met, hoping that she would be there since that was the only place he knew to search for her.

 

He didn’t want to leave, afraid that he would never see her again. He wanted to find her but didn’t have a clue where to start so each day, he would walk to the stream & wait but she never came. He always ended up going home with an empty heart. He had never believe in love at first sight but now he did as she was the beat of his heart & it hurts knowing that he would never see her again, & wouldn’t have the chance to share his love with her. For a stranger, she had entrap his heart. Yunho let out a loud scream & called out Yuri’s name. He then turned & headed to their meeting place. He had to visit it one more time before he leaves.

 

Yuri knocked on the cabin door but there was no answer, ‘He’s not here, he’s gone.’ Yuri’s heart sank. She lean against it & started to cry. She was too late, ‘I told you so. Now your upset? You would have save yourself the heartache if you had stayed home. Let’s go home.’ Her little voice said. Yuri didn’t want to go home yet. There was a place she wanted to go first. Yuri headed for the stream. At least, she would find some comfort there. She wanted to remember the memory, the only memory she had of her first taste of love.

 

Yunho had been sitting on one of the branches & staring out across the stream when he heard footsteps. He almost fell out of the tree when he saw her. Yunho couldn’t believe it. When he saw her approaching, he actually had to pinch himself to see if he was dreaming but it was really her, she was standing by the stream now with her eyes closed & lifting her face up to the sky.


“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” Yunho asked her. Yuri opened her eyes. She recognize his voice straight away. She looked at him. He was soaking wet, his hair was pasted against his forehead & a strand was hanging over his eyes. He smiled at her & then lifted his face to the sky, savouring the elements just as she had done. God help her because in that moment, she fell completely in love with him.

 

When Yunho looked back at her, there was such joy in her expression, such delight that it made her radiantly lovely, even though her hair was soaked & was stuck around her face. For that brief moment, he was completely mesmerized by her incredible eyes as a raindrop landed on one of her lashes before it slid down to her cheek. It was her smile that drew his eyes to . He cupped her adorable face in his hands & kissed her. The rain was stingingly cold but he didn’t feel the cold, he only felt the heat of her pink lips & the steaming heat where their bodies touched. It was just like he had dream, only it was real.

 

Thunder rumbled distantly & he drew her instinctively closer. Lightning flashed & he parted her lips with his tongue ing inside. For a time, there was no one else in existence, just the two of them & the elements & passion that had burst upon them.


Yuri knew that she shouldn’t allow this to happen but his kiss made her weak in the knee & too powerful to resists. She didn’t even try. She knew very well what could happen, what was happening but she couldn’t fight it. Here was the man she loved, offering her a small glimpse of what loving him could be like. Of course, she wouldn’t refuses. She would accept anything he was willing to give her of himself, including these few stolen moments of passion that were her dream come true. Besides, he would be leaving tonight so this was her only chance to love him before he walked out of her life & she out of his.