Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 53

 

Yunho's hands tighten around the door handle as he listened to Taeyeon and Eunchae's conversation. Yunho was paralyzed with shock and pain by what he was hearing. He had come to collect Taeyeon and Yuri for dinner but when he reached the door, he had heard Taeyeon's painful cries. Not understanding why Taeyeon was crying and not wanting to interfer but worried at the same time, he had lean against the door, just to make sure that everything was alright. The words that floated through from the other side of the door felt like a sharp knife cutting at his heart. One by one, it sliced his heart into little shreds, "Yuri asked me to take her place. It was her last wish. She died four days ago." Those painful words floated around in Yunho's head, "Yuri's dead? No, I don't believe it. Yuri isn't dead. She's not dead. Its a lie. She's lying." Yunho cried. Anger replace the pain he was feeling as he threw the door open and stormed into the room, "Your lying. My wife isn't dead."

 

Taeyeon and Eunchae let go of each other and turned to face a bewildered Yunho. Eunchae's eyes widen as she stared at Yunho. She saw anger and disbelief in his eyes. Eunchae suddenly felt afraid. So afraid that she wanted to be anywhere else then here, "Yunho Oppa. Oh Oppa, Yuri's dead." Taeyeon cried, running to Yunho who caught her in his arms, "No, Taeyeon! She's not dead! Yuri isn't dead! Please tell me its a lie!" Yunho cried, holding her. He didn't want to believe what he had just heard. It was too painful to accept it. Yuri was dead and he hadn't been there for her. He couldn't live with this painful knowledge. How could she do this to him? She hadn't allow him to share her final moments, hadn't even let him see her one last time, to tell her how much he loved her. She had denied him his last chance in holding her, denied him his last kiss, his last embrace, denied him the one thing he had ever asked for, denied him his chance to be with her. All he had ever wanted was to be with her to the very end where he could hold her in his arms and tell her how much he loved her and will always love her. Yet, she had denied him this.

 

"Where is she?!" Yunho screamed at Eunchae. Eunchae could hear the anger in his voice. It nearly made her heart drop out, "Yunho Oppa, please control your emotions! I know its painful but you must accept the truth!" Eunchae cried to him, trying to hide the fear in her voice, "Believe me, my emotions are under control. If it weren't, my hands would be around your neck by now." Yunho clenched his jaw tightly and stared at Eunchae. Eunchae's eyes widen as she brought her hands up to her neck. Did he really mean that? Could he really inflict pain on her? Eunchae saw the menace in Yunho's eyes and she didn't want to know the answer, "You heard what I had told Taeyeon. Why must you make me say it again? You know the truth so accept it." Eunchae said, staring at him, fighting the fear that was forming inside her stomach. Yunho let go of Taeyeon and stormed over to Eunchae. He grab her shoulder with both of his hands and roughly shook her, "I will believe your words when I see her grave. Where is she buried?" Yunho said, not releasing her, "Oppa, your hurting me!" Eunchae cried, tears filling her eyes. His grip on her was so tight she knew that it would be bruise by tomorrow, "Oppa, please let go of me?" Eunchae pleaded, "Tell me where she is?! Please tell me where she is?!" Yunho cried, still not releasing her.

 

"Oppa, she's dead! Why can't you accept it?!" Eunchae cried, trying to pull herself away from Yunho, "No! Please god no!" Yunho cried, releasing Eunchae. Yunho slid to the floor as tears of pain began to fall down his cheeks. Eunchae slid down next to him and wrap her arms around him, "Oppa, I know your hurting but you have to accept the truth. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Oppa, don't be like this. Yuri wouldn't want to see you like this. I don't want to see you like this. I don't want to see you in pain, seeing you like this breaks my heart. Oppa, if you love Yuri then be strong and accept the truth. She wanted you to be happy. She would want you to move on, to live and love again. Please Oppa, for Yuri, let go." Eunchae said, hugging him tightly, "She left without saying goodbye. She didn't even give me a chance to tell her how much I love her. She left me. She left me here alone." Yunho cried, "No Oppa, she didn't leave you alone. You have me. Your not alone. I love you." Eunchae said, lifting his face to hers. Yunho stared at Eunchae and for a second, he actually believe that it was Yuri who was staring back at him.

 

"Oppa, you don't love Yuri, you love me. I have been the one you have been with for four days. The one you kissed, hug and touch. The one that been sharing your bed, the one you made love to. It's me you love, not Yuri." Eunchae said, his cheeks. Yunho's eyes widen as he pushed Eunchae away. She wasn't Yuri and the words she spoke was utterly untrue. He loved Yuri and no one could ever take her place, not even her twin. He may have been fooled by her looks but he knew who she was now and it angered him that it was her he had been making love to instead of his wife and he felt utterly disgusted with himself. How could he have not known. How had he not known the difference. Yunho suddenly hated himself, "I don't love you and never will! You may look like my wife but you will never be her! You could never take her place! Yuri is my wife and will forever be my wife! I love her and will continue to love her, even after she's gone! You will never have my love! Never!" Yunho shouted at Eunchae. Eunchae stared at Yunho. She was so angry by his words. She wanted to scratch his eyes out. She loved him with all her heart but he didn't return her love. How could he still love Yuri when she had abandoned him, left him? How could he still love Yuri? Eunchae rose from the floor and stared at Yunho. She hated him for causing her this pain. She wanted him to feel the pain he was making her feel. She wanted him to suffer. If she couldn't have him then she wouldn't allow anyone else to have him. She wouldn't allow Yunho and Yuri to be together. She wouldn't allow them both the happiness. She wanted them to suffer like she was suffering, "Your wife isn't dead." Eunchae said, with bitterness. Yunho stared up at Eunchae, "My wife isn't dead?" Yunho asked, searching Eunchae's face to see if she was lying or not, "When I left her, she was at death door but still breathing but I'm not sure now. She could be dead by now or maybe not, who knows." Eunchae said, smiling bitterly, "Where is she? Oh, god. Please tell me where she is? I have to go to her. She needs me." Yunho pleaded, with Eunchae, "Never. I will never tell you where she is. I want you to suffer the pain you have causes me to suffer. Does it hurt Oppa, not knowing where Yuri is, not being able to go to her and help her? How does the pain feel like?" Eunchae asked bitterly.

 

"You ! I will kill you!" Taeyeon screamed, running towards Eunchae. Taeyeon was blind by rage. She wanted to hurt Eunchae. She wanted to scratch Eunchae's eyes out. Yunho grab Taeyeon and stopped her. She tried to struggle out of Yunho's arms but Yunho wouldn't let her go, "Oppa, please let go of me! I want to kill her! I want her to pay for what she has done to Yuri!" Taeyeon cried, "No, Taeyeon. This is between me and her so let me deal with her." Yunho said. Taeyeon clenched her hands and nodded. Yunho let go of Taeyeon and walked over to Eunchae. He tried to control the anger that was boiling iniside of him. He wanted to strangle her but forced himself to stay calm down, "What do I have to do to make you tell me where Yuri is?" Yunho asked, his voice calm. Eunchae looked at Yunho. There was only one thing she wanted from him, yet she knew that she would never be able to have it, "Oppa, all I had ever wanted was to share my life with you, to be your wife, to be loved by you. Why can't you love me? What has Yuri got that I don't have? We look alike. We have the same features. I don't understand why you can't love me?" Eunchae said, with pain.

 

"You and Yuri may look alike but that's where it ends. Yuri is the most caring and loving person I have ever known. She is the type of person who would sacrifice her life for someone else. She would give away her soul if she knew that it would save another life. She always gave and never wanted anything in return. She was the type of person who always thought for others. You...You are the opposite. Evil is what I call you. I can't believe your sisters. It breakes my heart to know that a sweet person like Yuri would have a cruel sister like you. You disgusts me." Taeyeon said, staring at Eunchae with hatred. Eunchae stared at Taeyeon and smile at Taeyeon. She didn't really care what Taeyeon thought of her, "I believe I didn't ask you." Eunchae turn back to Yunho, waiting for him to reply but was surprised when Yunho drop onto his knees in front of her, "Please, I'm begging you. I have never beg anyone in my life but I'm begging you now. Please tell me where my wife is?" Yunho pleaded. Eunchae's eyes widen as she looked down at Yunho. He was staring up at her, pleading and begging her. Eunchae couldn't believe that he was begging her. He was actually begging her. Eunchae was so angry she wanted to kick him. He would rather beg her then to love her, "I will never tell you! I will die without telling you!" Eunchae screamed.