Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 37

 

"Can I help you, miss?" The sale assistant asked Eunchae, "No, I'm alright. Just browsing. I will call you if I do need your help." Eunchae said, smiling at the sale assistant, "Hmmm, now, what can I get her?" Eunchae said to herself, as she browsed around the store. It was her younger sister’s birthday & she was searching for a last minute present. She had been so busy with work she hadn’t had time to buy one until now. Eunchae stopped at a display cabinet which was filled with crystal figure. There was a small crystal butterfly that was absolutely beautiful. She turn to find the sale assistant & motion for her to come over. Eunchae smiled as she left the store with her purchase. She knew her younger sister would be thrilled with the gift she had chosen.

 

"Would you like any help?" The sale assistant asked, from behind Yuri, "Oh yes, I would like to purchase that crystal butterfly." Yuri said, turning around to face the shop assistant. Yuri notice the sale assistants eyes widen in surprised as she turn to look at her, "Is there something wrong?" Yuri asked her, "No, I'm just surprised that you have come back to buy the same crystal, that’s all." The sale assistant replied. Yuri looked at her & raise her eyebrows, "You must have confused me with someone else. I have just entered your shop just now & this is my first purchase." Yuri said to her. The sale assistant raised her hands to scratch her head, a habit whenever she was confused or thinking.

 

"No miss, it was you. You were here three minutes ago & left after purchasing that same crystal butterfly." The sale assistant said. Yuri looked at her & her eyes widen, "Are you saying you saw someone who looked just like me here three minutes ago?" Yuri asked her, her grip on her black anne klein new romantic duffle handbag tighten, "Yes, miss." The sale assistant said, looking at her up & down, "But you weren’t wearing this, you were wearing a black & ivory calvin klein striped ombre sweater dress. Did you just changed?" The assistant asked. Yuri didn’t stay around to reply as she ran out of the store & looked up & down the mall, searching for a female in a sweater dress. Yuri spotted her about five stores down & started to chase after her.

 

Eunchae strolled around the mall, drinking her tea. She stopped & looked at a window display where a mannequin who was wearing a beautiful black michael kors asymmetrical belted walker coat. Eunchae went in to try the coat on. Yuri stop & looked around her. The girl had vanish when she had reach the spot where she had seen her. Yuri leaned against the shop window & let out a loud sigh. She pushed herself away from the store window & was about to walk away when she felt a tight gripping pain in her heart. Yuri reached inside her handbag & found her medicine bottle. She pulled it out & quickly unscrew the top. She was about to pop the pills into when someone bumped into her. She lost her grip on the pill bottle & it went flying in the air while her pills landed scattered everywhere on the ground. Yuri got down on her knees as she tried to gather her pills, "Oh, I'm sorry. How clumsy of me. I didn’t see you there." Yuri didn’t look up to see who had bumped into her as she was only focus on her pills. The pills she so desperately needed right now.

 

"Here, let me help you." The female said, bending down to help Yuri gather her pills. Yuri lowered her face to the ground & brought her right hand to her chest. She closed her eyes to shut out the dizziness that was engulfing her, "Please...I need...I...need...the pills." Yuri said, in between her gasps for air, "Here you go, miss," The lady handed her the pills. She couldn’t see Yuri’s face because Yuri’s head was bent down. Yuri open her eyes & took the pills from her & quickly swallowed them. Yuri still felt dizzy & her pain was growing, piercing her heart, "Miss, are you alright?" The female asked, as Yuri lifted her head to thank her. Their eyes met & locked. Eunchae let out a gasps & brought her hands up to . She closed her brown, almond-shaped eyes & reopen them, not believing what her eyes were seeing. It was like looking into a mirror. In front of her was a woman who looked just like her. Yuri fainted after witnessing Eunchae’s eyes widen with surprises & shock.

 

Yuri slowly open her eyes & looked around. She knew where she was immediately. She spent most of her childhood in the hospital to grow accustom to its distinctive smell. Yuri sat up & massage her temple. Yuri turned to the face the door to her room as it opened & in entered her twin sister. Yuri didn’t take her eyes off of her as she entered & came to sit on the chair next to the bed. Yuri could see she was nervous & still in shock, "Hi. How are you feeling?" Her twin asked. Yuri notice the trembling in her voice, "I'm fine. Did you bring me here?" Yuri asked her, "Yes. After I recovered from my shock, I called for help." Eunchae said, studying Yuri’s face, "Well, I certainly don’t blame you for being shocked. I mean, if I suddenly found someone looking like me without any knowledge who she is I would probably be as shock as you are." Yuri said, trying to lighten the mood in the room. Eunchae reach out her hands & touch Yuri’s cheeks, "I know who you are." Eunchae said, pulling back her hands.

 

"You do?" Yuri asked, eyes widening as she grab Eunchae’s hands, "Yes, my parents told me when I turned eighteen that I was adopted. They thought that I was old enough to deal with my adoption at this age. Well, it took me three days to accept it." Eunchae said, & gave her a shrug, "I just didn’t know I had a twin sister, that is what shock me so much. I was only told I was adopted. I never really thought about my adoption after that, never thought about my birth parents, never thought if I had any brothers or sister. Maybe because I didn’t want to accept that I was adopted. No, its because I don’t want nor care about my birth parents." Eunchae said, pulling her hands away from Yuri.

 

"I'm sorry you feel that way." Yuri said to her, "Its not you who has to say sorry. Its the people who gave me up for adoption. I don’t understand what possess them to give me up. Was I not good enough for them? Why me? Why not you?" Eunchae said, pointing her long finger at Yuri. Yuri detected the bitterness in her voice, "I was given up for adoption, too." Yuri said, smiling at her, wanting to ease her anger, "You were given up for adoption, too?" Eunchae asked her, surprised. Yuri nodded, "I only found out I was adopted about five weeks ago." Yuri said, looking at her surprised oval-shaped face, "What? You only found out now? After all these years, you must be really mad at them for keeping you in the dark for this long?" Eunchae said.

 

"No, actually, I’m grateful to them. They were only trying to protect me." Yuri told her, "But I don’t understand. If they had kept your adoption from you for so long, why didn’t they continue to hide it?" Eunchae asked, looking at her confused, "Its a long story." Yuri said, smiling at her, "I'm not going anywhere?" Eunchae said, placing her elbows on the bed. She rest her chin in her hands as she looked at Yuri, wanting to hear Yuri’s long story. Yuri pushed her pillow up against the bed frame & lean back. She smiled at her sister & began to tell Eunchae about her life & how they ended up being given up for adoption.

 

When Yuri finished, Eunchae was in tears. Eunchae had thought her parents had given her up for adoption because they didn’t want her but after hearing the truth, Eunchae cried out in pain. Her hatred for her birth parents vanish & was replace with love, "Oh, god. I have been hating them all these years because I thought they didn’t want me. I have been hating & cursing them for the wrong reason." Eunchae cried, & rise to sit on the bed to hug Yuri. Yuri her mid-length, brown curly hair & tried to comfort her, "It’s alright. You didn’t know so you can’t hold yourself responsible for something you didn’t know." Yuri said softly in her ear, "You know, we have been here for hours & we don’t even know each other's name." Eunchae said, still holding Yuri. Yuri & Eunchae started to giggle, "My adopted parents named me Yuri. What about yours?" Yuri asked her, "Eunchae."

 

"That’s a beautiful name." Yuri told her, "I hate it. Eunchae? What kind of name is that? But I guess I have no choice." Eunchae said, letting out a loud sigh, "Eunchae, I have to ask you something important." Yuri said, as she pulled Eunchae from her body to face her, "What?" Eunchae asked, bringing her hand up to wipe her tears away, "How is your health?" Yuri asked her seriously, "Yuri, I'm fine. I'm not suffering from anything. My heart is in great shape so don’t worry about me. You shouldn’t be worried about me. I'm the one who should be worried about you." Eunchae said.


"I'm fine, nothing to worry about." Yuri said, smiling at her, "Yuri, you just collapse in the mall & you call that nothing? Don’t lie to me, Yuri. I hate people lying to me." Eunchae said, giving Yuri a serious look, "I'm not lying to you. My pain comes & goes so this is normal. I'm not lying." Yuri said to Eunchae, trying to keep up a straight face, "You better not be because if I find out, I will personally break your neck." Eunchae said, & giggled. They embraced each other again. Yuri notice the clock on the wall & let out a little cry, "Oh, I have to go home! Yunho Oppa must be worried to death by now!" Yuri cried, releasing her sister, "Yunho? Oh yeah, your husband. Yuri, you can’t leave. The doctor said they want to keep you here overnight." Eunchae said, pushing her back down on the bed, "I can’t stay! I have to go home!" Yuri protested, "Look, if you give me his number, I will go & call him for you." Eunchae said, "No, I don’t want him to know that I had another attack." Yuri said, "Well, you can’t go home." Eunchae said, "I have an idea." Yuri smiled at her sister, an idea popping up in her head.

 

A/N: i wish i could stay & update two more chapters for you guys but it seems like my mom call & yell at me to go home so i'm sorry i was only able to update one chapter for today :(

btw, about the christmas fanfic i was planning on writing, i have decided to write one but it was has yunho & yuri in there so stay tuned to it because i will be updating it next week when i update again

here's a little summary of the christmas fanfic i'm planning on writing

'Jung Youngjae, a 5 year old boy who lost his mother at an early age wishes every night to have a mommy again, since his father is always busy with his work & ignores him all the time but that changes until he met Kwon Yuri at the mall. Will Youngjae be able to get a new mommy again? Or will he be all alone & ignore for the rest of his life? What about his father? Will his father ever change his way? & most importanly, will he be able to bring his father & yuri together?'