Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 36

 

Yunho hung up the phone after talking to his father, "How did he take the news?" Jinwoon asked, with a worried face, "He's alright. He took the news better than I thought. It hurts him knowing his daughters are dead but he’s holding up alright. He doesn’t want to hold on to these pain, does not want to live with this pain therefore he is leaving it in the past." Yunho said, looking at the phone, "I think that’s what we all should do, put this all behind us. We must not let these pain eat us up. Let them go & embrace the future." Yunho said, turning to look at everyone.

 

"Let's go home. We have found out what we have come here for & its time we went home. I know our parents miss us & Yuri needs to return so Dr. Shim can examine her." Taeyeon said, "Examine?" Miss Mihee said, looking at her daughter with concern, "Mom, you said father suffered from a heart problem. I have it, too. I have a heart problem & may not have long to live.” Yuri said, from the sofa. Miss Mihee’s eyes widen with shock as she ran to her daughter & pulled her into her arms, “Oh my, baby! No! Oh, god! Please don’t take my baby away from me now that I have found her?! Please don’t, I beg of you?! Insik, if you can hear me, please protect our little girl?! Don’t let him take her away from me?!” Miss Mihee cried out, “Mom, please don’t be upset? I don’t want you to cry. Can’t you see? This is what dad had tried to protect you from. He didn’t want you to suffer with him that’s why he kept it a secret because he didn’[t bare to bring this pain upon you & I don’t want to either. Promise me you won’t let my health affect your life.” Yuri pleaded, with her mom. Yuri’s mother nodded.

 

Miss Mihee had decided to return to Korea with Yuri as she wanted to be around her daughter as much as possible, to share her life & to make up for the times she had been rob off, "Home sweet home.” Taeyeon said, as she rushed inside the house. Seeing her parents, she grab them both in her arms for a tight hug. Yuri hug both of her parents & introduce them to her mother who also hug them back. She was grateful to this couple who had raise her daughter, took care of her & for giving her a healthy family environment. Yunho & Jinwoon went over to hug their parents, too.

 

Yuri felt nervous as she slipped into her wedding dress. The dress brought out her curvy figure & enhance her features. She was absolutely beautiful. Everyone in the room agreed. Little white & blue roses were fashioned into a crown that sat upon her head. Taeyeon help lace up Yuri’s dress & stood back to admire her, “Yuri, your so beautiful like a fairy. Oh, doesn’t she look absolutely stunning, mom?" Taeyeon asked, turning to her mother who was standing in the corner of the room, wiping her tears with a tissue. Mrs. Kim nodded & blew her nose, “Mom, geez, why are you crying? This is a happy moment. No tears are allowed.” Taeyeon said, walking over to her mother with a box of tissue, “Oh Taeyeon, I just can’t help it.” Mrs. Kim pulled another tissue out of the box & blew her nose again, “Now you got the bride & her mother crying, too.” Taeyeon said, tears filling her own eyes, too. She pulled a tissue from the box & wiped her eyes.

 

“I'm so nervous! I feel as though I’m going to faint!” Yuri cried out, “Nonsense, child. Your just nervous. Come on, its time. Wait, let me just pull down your veil. There. Let’s go girls. We don’t want the groom to think his bride ran out on him.” Miss Mihee said, helping Yuri out of the dressing room. Taeyeon grab the long train of Yuri’s dress & followed from behind her. Mrs. Kim grab the tissue box on her way out because she knew she would be needing it later.

 

Yunho didn’t know how many times he had turn to look at the entrance of the church, hoping to see Yuri. Changmin & Jinwoon were standing next to him in their best man suits, "Relax Yunho. She’s coming. Well, that’s if she hadn’t changed her mind & have fallen for my charms.” Jinwoon said, teasing his brother, trying to loosen him up, “Jinwoon, give it a rest, man. Can’t you see he’s too nervous to argue with you.” Changmin said, following Yunho’s gaze, “Man, he’s no fun when he’s nervous!” Jinwoon wailed, “Give in, little brother. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I have got better things to think about.” Yunho said to him, while Changmin & Jinwoon rolled their eyes, “& we all know what that is, don’t we?” Jinwoon said, grinning at Changmin.

 

When the music started playing, Yunho turn to stare at the church entrance. Yuri was so breath-taking. Her wedding dress clinged to her curvy figure that it set Yunho’s blood on fire. The simple wreath of roses crowning her glorious hair was more exquisite than costly jewelries. She looked like a fairy goddess & her beauty took his breath away. He wanted to run to her & take her in his arms & kiss her but his feet seem to be glued to the floor. Changmin had never seen a more beautiful bride. Yuri looked amazing in her wedding dress & with her hair flowing down like rivers, She resembled a goddess that Changmin couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

 

Jinwoon had to admit Yuri looked beautiful in her wedding dress but his interests were more focus on Taeyeon who was wearing a blue a-line/princess scoop neck, knee-length chiffon bridesmaid dress with bows that showed her slim figure. She was absolutely gorgeous. Taeyeon saw Jinwoon starring at her & blushed while lowering her eyes. Mr. Kim kissed Yuri on her cheek as he handed her over to Yunho. Yunho looked at his wife & couldn’t wait to take her in his arms. He was about to lean over & kiss her when Jinwoon nudge him, “Not now, old man. That comes after the vows.” Jinwoon whispered. Taeyeon glanced at Changmin to see him staring at Yuri without blinking & felt pain in her heart. He didn’t even looked at her direction once since she had entered the church.

 

"I announced you husband & wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest finally said. Yunho thought he would die if he was forced to wait any longer. Yunho lifted the veil & took Yuri into his arms & kissed her passionately, sealing their marriage vows. Mrs. Kim pulled out another tissue & handed the box to Yuri’s mother, "They look perfect together. Like a match made in heaven." Miss Mihee said, reaching for a tissue only to find it empty.


Yuri smiled down at the females that had gathered around below, waiting for her to throw her bouquet. Yuri closed her eyes & threw the flower up in the air. She heard screams as they fought to catch it. Yuri open her eyes & searched for the person who had manage to catch her bouquet. Yuri raised her eyebrow when she saw who had caught it. Jinwoon grin as the girls below started to chase after him, trying to grab the flower from him. Yuri laughed out loud. So did Yunho who was shaking his head at the same time. Jinwoon ran up to Taeyeon who was standing next to Yuri & gave her the flowers. Taeyeon blushed & bit her pink bottom lips as she accepted them. Jinwoon lean forward & gave her a kiss on the cheeks. During all of this, Changmin was watching them & didn’t know why he felt a tinge of jealousy rise in him. He shook his head & banish the feelings.

 

A/Nas you guys know, yuri's birthday is coming up next month, along with christmas so i'm still thinking about writing a fanfic for christmas staring yunri, jaefany (i miss writing about those two couples) & maybe yoona with seung-gi. IF i'm sure i will be writing, i will tell you guys about it ^^