Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 44

 

"Yuri, it's not too late to change your mind." Eunchae said, as she and Yuri switch clothes, "Yuri, I don't think I can do this. I have given it some more thought. Your doing the wrong thing." Eunchae said, grabbing onto Yuri's arm, "Eunchae, its not wrong. I should had never agree to marry Yunho Oppa. If I hadn't then this wouldn't be happening. I should have left a long time ago. I shouldn't have given into my heart's desire. No, this is the right thing. Go, he's coming." Yuri said, and rush away to hide behind the tree. Yuri watched as Yunho drap the cloak around Eunchae's shoulder, the beautiful fox cloak that he had given to her for her birthday, "Am I doing the right thing?" Yuri asked herself quietly, as she watched Yunho pulled Eunchae into his embrace. Yuri wiped her tears away and watched as they stood arm in arm next to the stream. Tears rolled down her cheeks as Yunho lean into kiss Eunchae on the lips. Yuri closed her eyes since she couldn't bear to watch. Her heart ache and it felt as though someone was sqeezing her heart. When Yuri opened her eyes, Yunho & Eunchae was gone. Yuri walked towards the stream and sank down to the ground, hugging herself while staring into the stream. Yuri sat there and cried her heart out. Pain erupted throughout her body as she grip the grass between her fingers and tried to fight the pain back but it wouldn't ease. Slowly, Yuri drag herself to step into the stream. The water was cold against her skin like a millions of knife cutting at her but compare to her heartbreak, this pain was nothing. She kept walking deeper into the water until it reached her waist but she didn't stop, not until the water was over her head and there she stayed, letting the coldness drain away her sorrow and freezing her pain.

 

Eunchae was terrified. She couldn't see. Everything around her was dark but she could feel the coldness around her. She felt the cold freezing water against her skin. Eunchae wondered to herself, 'What am I doing in the middle of the stream?' Her leg began to move like it had a life of its own. It dragged her deeper into the water. She tried to force her legs to stop but her legs wouldn't obey her as it kept dragging her deeper into the water. Eunchae cried out as the water closed over her head. She tried to swim but her entire body went limp. Eunchae thrush around in bed and felt her entire body aching like a millions of knife cutting at her. She was suddenly so cold, freezing to the bone. Eunchae felt as though she was drowning, cold water biting at her flesh, cutting, pulling her deep down towards the bottom of some stream. Eunchae's eyes flew open as she sat up in bed. Yuri's face appeared before her. She was wet and she could see the pain in her sister's eyes, "Oh, god! No!" Eunchae cried. Could it be...? No, it couldn't. Eunchae tried to make sense of her dream. Had it been her in the water or had it been Yuri?

 

Eunchae jumped out of bed and grab the cloak that was lying at the end of the bed. Fantically, she threw it over her shoulder and ran out the door. Yunho woke up, rubbing his eyes and sat up. He looked at his wife as she frantically rushed out of the bedroom. Yunho threw off the bed cover and chased after her. Eunchae felt the cold air against her face. It sting her cheeks and frozed the tears that was streaming down her cheeks. She heard Yunho calling after her but she didn't stop but kept running towards the wood. It was dark and Eunchae couldn't see where she was going so trees poked and scratched at her but she didn't care or slow down. She had to reach the stream. Eunchae fell to the ground in front of the stream. She wiped the tears away and tried to focus while searching the water with her eyes, "Please, don't let it be? Don't let it be true?" Eunchae pleaded, as she search the water. She couldn't see anything since it was too dark. Eunchae threw the cloak off and walked into the water. The coldness bit into her flesh but she ignored it, walking deeper. Eunchae held her breath since she was terrified, "Please don't let it be true?" Eunchae said, as she searched the water. Eunchae frozed. Not far ahead of her, she saw something floating in the water, "No!" Eunchae screamed, as she swam towards the floating object.

 

"Yuri!" Yunho terrified scream, filled the air. Yuri was sitting near the edge of the stream while crying and hugging onto something but Yunho couldn't see clearly as it was too dark. He could hear her soft cries and ran to her, "My god! Yuri, your all wet!" Yunho cried out, as he reached out to touch her. She was so cold and shivering. Yunho reached out for the cloak on the ground and wrapped it around her shoulder, "Its not her. Its not her. Thank god its not her." Eunchae cried, hugging onto the log that had been floating in the water. She had drag it back with her and was now holding it in her arms, "What are you talking about, Yuri? Your not making any senses." Yunho said, holding onto her tighter. Eunchae pulled away from Yunho and let the log drop to the ground, "Yunho Oppa, there's something I have to tell you. I'm not who you think I am. I'm not Y..." Eunchae didn't finish her sentence as she fainted before she could tell Yunho who she really was.

 

"She's awake!" Yunho cried, as Eunchae opened her eyes, "Yuri! Oh god, Yuri!" Yunho cried, and pulled her into his arms. Eunchae stared at the strangers in the room. She didn't know who they were. Everyone was staring at her, "Where am I?" Eunchae asked, when Yunho released her, "Your at the hospital. You fainted at the stream and I brought you here. You have been unconcious for 3 days. God, I was so worried. Yuri, I was so scared. I thought I would lose you." Yunho said, and embraced her again. Eunchae pulled away from Yunho and stared up at him. 3 days? She had been unconcious for 3 days. Yuri's face appeared in Eunchae's mind. Her hair was wet and plastered to her face. There was no life in Yuri's eyes. She looked lifeless as though she was dead. Eunchae force the thought out of her mind. She didn't want to believe Yuri was dead, her sister was still alive. She held onto that, she couldn't allow herself to think otherwise but she couldn't get her dream out of her mind, the dream of Yuri in the stream. It had felt so real, 'Had Yuri ended her life in the stream?' Eunchae thought to herself. Eunchae lean back on her pillow and closed her eyes and started to cry, "Yuri, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you in pain?" Eunchae heard the concern in Yunho's voice and it made her cry even more. Eunchae opened her eyes and was about to tell Yunho the truth but when she saw the concern in Yunho's eyes, she couldn't bring herself to tell him. She was afraid of how he would react. She didn't want to hurt him. She didn't want to see him in pain. Yuri had wanted to protect him and it had been Yuri's last wish and Eunchae would make sure she carried it out, "I'm so sorry Oppa." Eunchae cried, as she leaned into Yunho.

 

Eunchae touched the wedding photo that hung on the wall in Yunho's bedroom. Tears slid down her cheeks as she stared into Yuri's eyes, "Yuri, I promise I will take care of Oppa and will never let him know the truth. Rest in peace, sister." Eunchae said, and touched her sister's face. Eunchae didn't notice Yunho walking up from behind her until he wrap his arms around her. Eunchae wanted to pull herself away from him but his touch was sending tingerly feelings throughout her body. This was the second time he had came upon her. The first time was just like this and it brought back feelings that was best forgotten. Yunho turned her around to face him and was surprised to see her tears, "Yuri, what's wrong?" Yunho asked her, "Nothing Oppa. Hold me please?" Eunchae said, leaning into him.

 

Eunchae's eyes widened at the strength of his comforting which went from awkward patting to a near death grip and she took advanage of it shamefully, aware that he would probably never hold her, for any reason, if he knew that she wasn't Yuri but she desperately wanted to feel his arms around her. Eunchae knew she should pull away but when Yunho began to kiss her temples, forehead and wet cheeks, she couldn't move. She knew she was really taking advantage now but she didn't care. Suddenly, she was tasting her tears on his lips as his mouth brushed against hers. She didn't protest making the kissed deepened. The malestrom of sensations that he so easily evoked with such kissess was there again, more overwhelming than ever after such a long absence. The first time she had experinced his kiss, it had left wanting, hugering for him but now, it was being fullfilled. Eunchae forgot about her pain, forgot about her grief. Greif became nonexistent, thinking impossible with such pleasure clamoring for notice.

 

Softness was suddenly beneath her. She had been fully clothed; now, she wasn't but she didn't become aware of these things until the heat of Yunho's skin covered hers and then it was only a vaguely curious awareness because all the while, Yunho kept up those magical, drugging kisses that wouldn't let her think. What had been previously offered as comfort became hot brands, his hands no longer soothing but stirring new fires wherever they roamed. Eunchae was overwhelmed with delight. There was no turning back now. She was his for the night. Even if he thought she was Yuri, Eunchae didn't care. Her fingers glided over his back. The skin was soft and warm. She kneaded gently then harder then gently again, taking pleasure just in being able to touch him again. It had been terribly long and oh, he was making her remember how it was the first time. Eunchae's head moved from side to side, her pulse racing. If Yunho didn't quit the exquisite torture of his exploring fingers, she would soon be begging him. He must have read her thoughts for his long body slid over hers, the weight so welcoming. Her legs raised and wrapped around his hips just as his warm flesh entered her, filled her, ing to her depths. His mouth closed over hers, smothering her cries of pleasure with fevered kisses. She met him for , her arms locked behind his head, fingers gripping his hair. The took them together to shuddering hieghts, wave after wave washing over them.

 

Eunchae turn to look at Yunho to make sure he was asleep. Eunchae softly called out to him but he didn't stirred and realized he was deep asleep. Eunchae crept out of bed and slip on Yuri's nightgown and left the room. She picked up the fox cloak that was lying on the sofa and headed outside. It was dark but thanks to the full moon, it acted as a torched for her. Eunchae draped the cloak around her and headed towards the stream. Eunchae took in a deep breath and stared out towards the water, "Yuri, I don't know if you can hear me but I need to talk to you. I'm sorry. Forgive me for what I have just done but I love him. I couldn't stop myself. He touched me like no other man has touched me. I promise I will make him happy. I will love him like you love him." Eunchae bit her bottom lips as she knew that what had happen between her and Yunho wasn't acceptable but it had happen and she couldn't deny the feeling she felt towards him. She wanted Yuri's forgiveness and she thought that by saying how she felt would lessen the guilt she was feeling but it didn't. Eunchae took a in deep breath, "Yuri, I promised to take your place and by taking your place, I have to share his bed and I hope you understand! I don't know why I'm saying this but maybe its because I want your forgiveness and understanding! I don't want to steal Oppa away from you! Not that I can when he loves you, not me! He made love to me thinking I'm you but I don't care! I just want to be with him! It doesn't matter if he doesn't love me!" Eunchae cried out, to the wind but it did hurt. It pained her knowing that Yunho will never love her. She was just her sister's replacement and she would have to live with this because there was nothing she could do about it.

 

A/N: i know how some of you guys don't want eunchae to end up with yunho but i did the opposite and i'm sorry about that but don't worry, her time with yunho will only be short ^^