Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 3

 

“Where are you, man?” Yunho asked Changmin, “We are about thirty minutes away. Anything to eat there, man? I’m starving.” Changmin replied, “We? Who is we?” A frown appeared on Yunho’s small, oval-shaped face, “We have company. I found two hot chicks at the mall & decided to bring them along to keep me company on our walk. You want one? I’m willing to share.” Changmin said to Yunho, laughing. Yunho could hear giggling in the background & sigh. Oh, god. Just great. He wanted to go hiking. He didn’t want any girl to be there since all they do is complain but he couldn’t say anything since it was too late anyway as Changmin had already invited them.


“You should have been here like an hour ago. What the hell took you so long?” Yunho asked, “Hmmm, I’m sorry. I got lost in the mall, trying to find hiking boots then I got distracted by these two lovely ladies but it was worth it. Man, wait until you see them.” Changmin said, winking at Taeyeon. Yunho sigh again. He decided to go for a little walk on his own before they arrive, knowing that he wouldn’t get much hiking done today as Changmin would be too busy entertaining his girls then to concentrate on walking.

 

Yunho wrote a note & left it on the cottage table for Changmin. Yunho grab his drinking bottle & headed out. It was a lovely day. The sun was shining & there was a cool breeze in the air. Yunho stood outside & stretch. He closed his brown, almond-shaped eyes & took in a deep breath. He loved the life of outdoor. He spent most of his free time here. When he wanted to be alone or needed to think, this was his place. He knew this forest like the back of his hand. He had walked around in this forest so many times that he was familiar with every tree & stone. It was like his second home.


“Hmmm, looks like our host left without us girls.” Changmin said, with a grin as he read the note that Yunho had left for him, “Anyone hungry? There’s food on the stove. He was nice enough to cook us a meal before he left.” Changmin asked, as he strolled over to the stove, “Mmm, food. Taeyeon, Yuri, you want some?” Changmin started to pulled out some plates from the cupboard.

 

Yuri was too busy looking around the cottage. It was nice & cozy. To the left side of the cottage was a small fireplace & two sofa & a small coffee table that was made up as a small lounge room & to the right side was the kitchen & between the kitchen & lounge room, there was a hallway. Yuri decide to explore. She walked along the hall & found two bedrooms, a bathroom & toilet. One of the bedroom had a bag thrown on top of the bed.


“Yuri, are you going to eat or not girl?” Changmin’s voice made Yuri jump. Yuri hurriedly closed the bedroom door & walk back out to the kitchen, “I'm not hungry. Besides, I’m going to go out & explore for awhile. See you guys later.” Yuri said, as she grabbed her hiking boots & put them on, “Are you sure you don’t want to wait for us to join you, Yuri? You could get lost, you know?” Taeyeon said, as she got up to get her boots, too. Yuri smiled & pushed her back down, “Taeyeon, would you stop worrying about me? I can take care of myself. Remember, I’m older than you & besides, you haven’t even finished your meal. Oppa, would you please keep an eye on her & both of you, don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone.”

 

Taeyeon & Changmin looked at each other & laughed, “What could we possibly do here? Geez, give me some credit Yuri. I think we are all mature enough to look after ourselves but if it makes you feel better, I will look after Taeyeon, that would be my pleasure.” Changmin replied, & nearly choked on his macaroni & cheese while laughing. Yuri rolled her eyes at him & walked out before she was tempted to strangle him, “Do you think its wise to let her go off by herself Oppa? I mean, what if she has another...” Taeyeon didn’t get to finish her sentence when Changmin interrupted her, “Taeyeon, relax. I think she needs to be alone. Besides, wouldn’t you get tired if everyone is constantly watching over you?”

 

Yuri had walked for like half an hour when she came upon a little stream with wild flowers growing along the streams & the sun ray shining down on her though the opening up above the trees, “Wow, its so beautiful.” Yuri said to herself. She closed her eyes & took in a deep breath. She could smell the trees mixed with wild flower. There was a tree near the stream, its branches & leaves serving as a shade. The grass here was nice & green & the water looked so nice & cool that Yuri decided to have a little dip. She pulled off her boots & walked bare footed through the grass, towards the little stream. She sat down & put her feet in the water. It was nice & cool that it made her giggle to herself. She laid back, still leaving her feet in the water & closed her eyes.

 

Yunho had watch her approach the river, saw her pull off her shoe & watched her gently sliding her feet into the water. She was beautiful. Her mid-back length, dark brown wavy hair flowing down as it shined in the sun. She had rosy cheeks & lovely eyes. Her glossy pale pink lips was nice & full. She hadn’t notice him as he was sitting up on a tree. He hadn’t called out, afraid that he would scare her away. This beautiful lady like a goddess. Yunho sigh. He wanted to run his long finger through her hair. Never had a girl stirred his inner emotion as this one. Who was she?

 

He was so busy staring down at her that he lost grip on his drinking bottle. It fell down & landed in the stream, causing water to spray everywhere. Yuri felt water sprinkled on her, sat up quickly & looked around but she didn’t see anyone but only a funny brown object in the water. She lean forward to take a closer look, ‘A drinking bottle? What on earth is a drinking bottle doing in the stream?’ She wondered to herself.

 

Yuri got up & tried to reach for the bottle. She had nearly got it when something behind her snapped like a branch. Yuri panic & swung around quickly. She didn’t get a chance to see who or what it was when her foot lost it footage & she was falling backwards into the river. She was waiting to feel the coldness only to feel warm hands around her slim waist, pulling her forward.

 

When she was standing upright again, did she see who had frighten her. She stared up into two nice warm brown eyes that were covered with thick lashes. She felt herself drowning in those eyes. He had a nice bow-shaped lips & a little beauty spot just on the top of his left lips. It was faint but Yuri was so close she could see every detail. Yuri realized she was staring & blushed.

 

Yunho lost himself in the depth of her eyes. She had grown from shock to surprises to amazed. He had seen it all in her eyes. He could tell she was studying him & he was studying her, too. She felt so right in his arms that he didn’t want to let go. He could hold her like this forever. She smelt so nice & he was tempted to lean closer to kiss her.


He was just about to give into his desire when she pulled away & walked past him. He could smell her fruity perfume as it lingered in the air as she left his side. He turned & followed her. Yuri felt nervous. She wasn’t afraid but she didn’t know this stranger & he had a strange effect on her. He made her feel emotions that she had never felt before. Her heart seem to beat faster & she felt butterfly in her stomach. It was strange & she didn’t know how to react. She didn’t stop to figure it out as she started to run.

 

A/N: i will be back again tonight to update two more chaps.