Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 48

 

"You do love me, don't you, Taeyeon?" Changmin asked, releasing Taeyeon, "Oh, Changmin Oppa, of course I love you. I have love you for so long now. I fell in love with you that very night we sat looking up at the stars. I remember looking up at all those stars and although the sky was full of stars, my heart felt so empty that it hurts. It hurts so much because I realize that you and I will never be because you didn't feel the same way towards me. It broke my heart knowing that I would never have your love because you love Yuri. The pain of watching you love Yuri was unbearable that I don't ever want to go through those pains again, and I don't think I could survive the heartache." Taeyeon tried to blink back the tears that was threating to fall while taking in a deep breath.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon. I'm sorry, Taeyeon." Changmin whispered to Taeyeon, as he gently place little kisses on her face, "I have been such a fool. How could I have been so blind when...?" Taeyeon put her fingers against Changmin's lips to quietened him, "Oppa, we have both been blind. We have been looking for love in the wrong place. Its not your fault. Sometimes, the perfect person for us is the one we least expect. I have been wrong in my feelings for Yunho and you have been wrong in your feelings for Yuri. God, what a mess we have gotten ourself into. Where did we go wrong?" Taeyeon let out a sigh, "I don't know and it doesn't matter. All that matters now is that I now know who I love and who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Taeyeon, I love you. I want to make you happy. I want to fill your heart with love and to banish all those pain you have suffer because of me. Your the best thing that has ever happen to me and without you, my life would be incomplete." Changmin cupped Taeyeon's face in his hands and softly brush his lips against hers as he hug her tightly to himself.

 

Jinwoon raised his eyesbrow as he watched Changmin and Taeyeon walking towards them. Changmin was holding Taeyeon in his arms and Taeyeon was leaning into him with a smile on her face. Jinwoon was happy for them. He always knew that they would eventually realize their feelings for each other and it was about bloody time they did, "Hmmm, where's the soccer ball?" Jinwoon asked them, when they were close enough to hear him. Changmin and Taeyeon realize that they had forgotten the soccer ball. They had been so absorb with their new found happiness that they had completely forgotten about it, "Geez, I can't believe this! Must I do everything myself?!" Jinwoon cried, as he got up to go after the soccer ball himself. Changmin laughed as he watch Jinwoon storm off towards the forrest.

 

"What happen to you?" Yunho asked, when he notice Taeyeon's knee, "I accidently fell." Taeyeon said casually to Yunho. Yunho looked at Changmin and Taeyeon to see something different about them. They were staring at each other as though nothing else mattered, like they were both in a world of their own, "Oh, my god." Yunho said, pointing at them both, laughing "I can't believe this. Of all people. Changmin and Taeyeon. Unbelieveable." Yunho said, laughing while shaking his head. Although, Yunho was laughing at them, deep inside, he was happy for them. They did make a perfect couple and he was happy that his best friend had finally found true love of his own. Changmin turned to looked at Yunho and smiled, "Yeah, unbelieveable but true. I have fallen in love. I'm still falling and I hope I never hit the bottom." Changmin said, smilling down at Taeyeon.

 

Eunchae watched Changmin fuss over Taeyeon and her injured knee. They both seem to be absorb with each other. How strange that Changmin could just simply fall in love with Taeyeon in such a short time but then again, hadn't she done that herself? Hadn't she fallen in love with Yunho at first sight? "What are you thinking about?" Yunho's voice interrupted Eunchae's thoughts, "Uhhh, nothing." Eunchae smiled up at Yunho, "Yuri, why are you keeping your thoughts away from me? You use to share your feelings with me. What's going on? Its like we are both on different wave length. I have notice a change in you. Your different, so quiet, nervous and distant. I feel as though I don't even know who you are anymore. Its like we are stranger and I hate this feeling. Yuri, we have been through a lot together and you know that you can tell me anything so don't hold anything back from me." Yunho said, taking her hands into his.

 

Eunchae couldn't look at Yunho as she felt guilty. She was afraid that if she looked at him he would see the guilt in her eyes, that he would learn the truth. She didn't want to lose him, was afraid to lose him. He was beginning to see the difference in her so she had to be careful. She couldn't let him learn the truth, "Yunho Oppa, I guess I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid for us. I don't want to lose you, not now when I love you so much." Eunchae said, still unable to look at him, "Yuri, your not going to lose me. I will always be here for you. I know how afraid you are and I wish I could do something to help lesson your worries. I know its hard because of your health but remember, your not alone in this fight because I'm here to help you fight it. We will fight this battle together. I don't want to lose you either." Yunho said, pulling her into his arms. Eunchae bit her bottom lips. She knew that those words he had just spoken wasn't meant for her but for Yuri. She knew that if he found out that she wasn't Yuri, he would leave her forever.

 

"Oppa, promise me you will never leave me no matter what? Even if one day I turn out to be someone different?" Eunchae cried, into his chest, "Yuri, I will never leave you. Your my wife. I will always love you. You may change but my love for you will always stay the same." Yunho said, kissing her forehead.