Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 49

 

Yunho, Eunchae, Changmin, Taeyeon and Jinwoon waved goodbye to their parents, "Behave yourself Jinwoon." Mrs. Jung said, through the opened window as the car pulled out of the driveway, "Oh, man!" Jinwoon wailed, as he brought his hands to cover his face. Yunho and Changmin laughed and slap him on the back, "Mommy's little boy." Changmin laugh, shaking his head, "Shut up Changmin." Jinwoon said, pushing pass him to go into the cabin. Changmin and Yunho couldn't stop laughing, "Stop picking on Jinwoon." Taeyeon said, but then, she couldn't keep a straight face anymore and started to laugh with them. Eunchae didn't see the humour. She didn't laugh along with them. She actually felt sorry for Jinwoon. Eunchae didn't understand that Yunho, Changmin and Jinwoon love to pick on each other, enjoy baiting each other into an arguement, "Hey, Jinwoon! Want me to go out and fetch you some diapers?!" Changmin shouted, through his laughter, "Changmin, if you don't shut up, I swear I had wipe the floor with your face!" Jinwoon shouted back, but that didn't stop Changmin and Yunho. In fact, they both let out another roar of laughter.

 

"Does it still hurt?" Changmin asked, as he carreid Taeyeon to the sofa, "No, not when I have you to fuss over me. Your love is the best pain reliever ever." Taeyeon said, smiling up at him, "Geez, cut it out, will you? You don't need to flaunt your love to the whole world." Jinwoon said, rolling his eyes at them, "Come on now, Jinwoon. Their both still drunk on each other so you can't blame them. Its their first day of love." Yunho said, patting his brother on the back, "Thank god you and Yuri past that stage." Jinwoon said, then groan when Yunho grab Eunchae into his arms and kissed her, "God, save me!" Jinwoon cried out loud.

 

"I will make the salad. Changmin Oppa, help me cut the tomatos." Taeyeon said, as she started to clean the lettuce, "Anything you want, my dear." Changmin said, hugging her from behind, "Stop that. I can't clean the lettuce properly if your distracting me." Taeyeon giggled, "Geez, if you guys keep this up, dinner will never be ready!" Jinwoon cried, as he started to peel the potatos. Changmin ignore him and continue to hug Taeyeon, "Yuri, how's the pasta coming?!" Yunho who was outside grilling the steak shouted, "Great, just great!" Eunchae shouted back, but she didn't really have a clue. Never having cooked in her entire life, she was panicking inside, "Yuri, are you alright? You look depress." Jinwoon said, coming to check out the pasta, "I'm just tired." Eunchae lied, "Hmmm, why don't you go take a rest and I will look after the pasta for you." Jinwoon said, smiling at her. Eunchae was so grateful to Jinwoon that she grab him and hug him. Even kissed him on the cheeks. It wasn't until she release him did she realize what she had done, "Errr...I'm sorry, Jinwoon Oppa. I guess I had better go for that rest. Thanks for offering to see to the pasta." Eunchae strode from the kitchen and sat down on the sofa. Jinwoon turned to Changmin and Taeyeon who had witness the incident, "Don't say a word! Don't you even dare say a word!" Jinwoon warned Changmin, who was grinning at him. Taeyeon wasn't paying any attention to Jinwoon nor Changmin since she was staring after her sister. There was something different about her sister. Yuri had always loved to cook and would try to cook everytime she had the free time, just to make her food perfect. She would never let anyone else do it so why had she been so happy to let Jinwoon do it? Something was definitely wrong but what was it, Taeyeon didn't know.

 

"Who's there?" Yunho asked, when he notice a moving shadow between the trees. Yunho threw down the tongs and ran after the intruder who was now fleeing into the woods. Yunho kept chasing the intruder until he reached the stream. Yunho looked around but the intruder seem to have vanished.

 

"Damnit!" Yunho cursed, looking around, trying to search for any movements. Yunho finally gave up and turn to head back towards the cabin. He didn't get far when he heard a branch snap not too far from his left. Yunho quickly dash in that direction and caught a glimpsed of the intruder just before it vanish behind a big tree trunk. Yunho softly crept towards the tree trunk, without making any noises. He counted to three before he leap behind the tree trunk to face the intruder. Yunho frozed, speechless, as brown eyes stared back at him with surprised.

 

Eunchae threw another log into the fireplace. She was just about to bend down to grab another log when she felt a painful jab in her chest. Eunchae grab her chest and leaned against the mantel to support herself from falling. Eunchae took in a deep breath after the pain died down. She had never expereinced anything this painful before. It was like someone was stabbing at her heart. Eunchae wiped the beads of sweat that had broken out on her forehead due to the pain. Eunchae slowly made her way to the sofa and sat down. Eunchae touched her chest and closed her eyes. Suddenly, a picture of Yuri appeared in her mind. Yuri was slump on the ground near the stream. She seem to be in pain. Eunchae could see her clenching her chest. There was pain and fear in the air that surrounded Yuri. Eunchae realized that the pain she had just felt was Yuri's. She was experiencing Yuri's pain. Eunchae rose from the sofa then sat back down. Fear rose inside Eunchae. Yuri was still alive and she was still here. She was still in Seoul. The hair on Eunchae's neck rose, realizing that Yuri was still here in Seoul and that she was actually hidding somewhere around here but where? Eunchae tried to think, 'She has to be living in one of the cabin's here in the forest.' Eunchae thought, 'I have to find her and persuade her to leave. She can't stay here. What if Oppa runs into her? No, I can't let that happen. She has to go. I have to find a way to make her leave and never come back. I won't allow anyone to ruin my relationship with Oppa. I can't lose him. I'm his wife now. Yuri gave up her rights of being Oppa's wife when she asked me to take her place. I won't let her change her mind. She can't change her mind.' Eunchae rose from the sofa and left the cabin. No one saw her leaving.