Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 46

 

"Wake up, sleepy head." Yunho said, leaning over his wife and kissing her softly on the forehead. Eunchae opened her eyes to see Yunho's face hovering over her. She smile up at him. It feel so wonderful to wake up with Yunho next to her. It was as though she was drreaming. She wanted to pinch herself to see if it really was a dream but Yunho's kiss felt so real so Eunchae knew she wasn't dreaming, "Morning. What time is it?" Eunchae asked, stretching "Its time for a quick shower and then breakfast before our family starts knocking on our door. Come on." Yunho said, pulling her off the bed, "Our family?" Eunchae asked quizzically, "Yes, they will be dropping by in about half an hour for the family picnic we had planned, remember?" Yunho asked her, dragging her to the bathroom. She didn't remember. Of course, she wouldn't. She wasn't Yuri and Yuri hadn't mentioned anything about a family picnic. Eunchae quietly cursed to herself as she followed Yunho into the bathroom.

 

"Hey, anyone home?! My god, don't tell me your both still in bed?!" Jinwoon cried out, as he threw the front door open, "You know Jinwoon, one of these days, your foul mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble." Yunho said, laughing. Eunchae looked at Jinwoon. So, this was Yunho's younger brother. He was gorgeous and grinning at his brother mischiefly made him all the more handsome. Eunchae thought to herself that if she hadn't met Yunho first, she would have easily fallen in love with Jinwoon, "Yuri, if you keep staring at me like that, I'm likely to have to take you to bed with me and to hell with what my family thinks." Jinwoon let out a roar of laughter when Eunchae blushed, "Jinwoon, behave yourself or must I use the baseball bat?" Mrs. Jung said, as she entered, "Oh, come on, mom. Geez, I was only teasing." Jinwoon said, hugging his mother. Eunchae tore her eyes away from Jinwoon and focus on Yunho's mother. She was tall and slim with black wavy hair. She was still very attractive, even at this age and there was a youthfullness about her that made Eunchae miss her adopted mother.

 

"Jinwoon, must you always provoke your mother?" Mr. Jung said playfully, slapping Jinwoon on the shoulder, "Argh, this isn't any fun. Why is it that everyone has to gang up on me?" Jinwoon said, letting go of his mother, "How are you, my dear?" Mr. Jung asked Eunchae, as he hugged her. Eunchae return the hug and said she was fine, "Jinwoon, get out of here and give us a hand." Changmin shouted, from outside, "Coming!" Jinwoon shouted back, and left. Eunchae didn't know what to do. Left alone with Yunho's parents, she was nervous, "Drinks?" She asked, trying to break the quietness that had filled the room after Yunho's departure, "Yes, that would be lovely." Mrs. Jung said, smiling at Yuri.

 

"She seems quite different today Yeobo. She seems quiet." Mrs. Jung said, to her husband when Eunchae left, "Hmmm, yes, she does, doesn't she?" Mr. Jung said, staring off after Eunchae, "I just hope that her health hasn't taken a bad turn." Mrs. Jung said, squeezing her husband's hands, "Is there something wrong?" Mrs. Kim asked, as she and her husband entered the room. She saw the worried expression on Yunho's parents face, "No, nothing is wrong." Mrs. Jung said, smiling at Mrs. Kim, taking her hand, "Where's Yuri?" Miss Mihee asked, as she entered the house, carrying the picnic basket, "Getting us drinks." Mr. Jung said, pointing to the kitchen where Eunchae was busy filling the glasses up with lemonade.

 

Eunchae place the glasses on the tray and carefully picked it up. She steadied herself as she turn to carry the tray to the livingroom. Looking up, she frozed. Standing not far from her was Yuri who was smiling at her. Eunchae lost her grip on the tray and it clattered to the floor. She didn't hear the glass shattering as it hit the floor as she was only focus on the person standing not to far in front of her, "Oh, my god! Yuri, are you alright?!" Miss Mihee cried, as she ran towards her daughter. Eunchae couldn't seem to find her voice. What was Yuri doing here? She suddenly felt scared. Had Yuri changed her mind? Had she return to take Yunho back? 'No, please no!' Eunchae cried silently to herself. She didn't want to lose Yunho. Now that she love him, she couldn't bare to let go of him, to lose him.

 

"Yuri. Yuri, what's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost." Miss Mihee said gently, shaking Eunchae. Eunchae snapped out of her shock and turn to stare at the person who was shaking her, "Yuri, are you alright, my dear?" Eunchae didn't understand. Why was Yuri calling her Yuri? Suddenly, it hit her. This women wasn't Yuri. She was much older. There were wrinkle beneath her eyes, makingh er look wiser. Eunchae realize who she was and let out a sigh of relief. Yuri wasn't coming back, she wasn't going to lose Yunho.

 

Eunchae was so happy she hugged her birth mother as tears of relief filled her eyes,m "I'm fine. Really, I'm fine. I'm just so happy to see you mother." Eunchae cried, "Are you sure you are alright?" Her mother asked her again, "Yes. I'm sorry if I scared you. The tray was a bit too heavy for me to handle. Oh, I better clean this mess up." Eunchae said, releasing her mother and race back into the kitchen to find the broom, "What happened here?" Taeyeon asked, as she entered the room and place the fruits in the table, "Nothing, my dead. Yuri accidentally dropped the tray of drinks. Stand back in case the glass cut you." Mrs. Jung said, pulling Taeyeon aside. Yunho walked over to his wife, "Yuri, are you alright? Did you get cut?" Yunho asked, checking her to see if she had any cuts, "Oppa, I'm fine. Help me find the brrom so I can sweep up this mess." Eunchae said, pulling away from Yunho.