Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 12

 

Yunho grab a bottle of soju out of the fridge, slam the door shut & walked back to the sofa. He took a sip then slam the bottle back down on the coffee table. He slam it down so hard, some of the liquid escape & landed on the table. He didn’t even bother to wipe it away. He was so upset about what had happen between him & Yuri before. Their conversation didn’t go well like what he had wanted it, too. He slam his fist into the cushion on the sofa. Damnnit, it didn’t even help release his anger! He grab the soju again, & drained the content down. He looked at the empty bottle & raise it in the air. He was going to throw it but hesitated, then got up & threw it in the bin.

 

Yunho laid on the sofa with his legs hanging over the arms of the sofa. The sofa was too small for him but he didn’t mind since it was comfortable. Yunho closed his eyes. He couldn’t believe what had happen earlier on. He was actually confuses, especially about his action. He had always been in control of his emotion, never lost his cool but that hadn’t been the case back at the coffee shop. He actually couldn’t believe that he had chase after Yuri. Normally, he wouldn’t care. He was never the one to chase, it was normally the women’s that chased him. Damn, no one had ever rejected him before! No women had ever walked away from him. It was usually him who did that. He was never upset if his causal relationship was over so shouldn’t he be happy that Yuri was out of his life, that he had his freedom back, that it was just a fling like every other flings he had? He should be happy that she hadn’t want to cling onto him. So why was it bothering him so much that Yuri had walked away? Damn her! She had this strange effect on him & he couldn’t control himself or think properly around her. All he can think about is having her in his arms.

 

How the hell had this one female managed to change him so much?! Why couldn’t he get her out of his mind & why was the thought of losing her pain him so much? He liked the way she felt in his arms, like the way she kissed him. It was strange but he had a feeling that they were made for each other. He never really thought of soulmate. He had never believed in love too, but ever since Yuri entered his life, all his thought were changing. The unbelieveable was becoming believable to him. How the hell was he going to survive the new him?! He had never thought that anyone could change him as he wasn’t willing to change for anyone. He live for himself, didn’t care much about what other thought about him, enjoyed his freedom, never believed in marriage but now, everything that he hadn’t wanted to do before was what he wanted to do now. Yunho open his eyes & stared at the ceiling. He was amazed how he could feel so much for someone he had only met twice. Already, he was thinking about marriage, “Oh god, what have you done to me Yuri?!” Yunho cried out, to the ceiling.

 

What he couldn’t understand was why Yuri had denied them both the chance to explore their feeling, to let them grow? Why had she been so determine to fight him when she obviously felt the same way towards him? It was strange how she keep fighting him & saying that she was doing it for his own good. Was she trying to protect him? But from what? Pain? Yes, she had mention that & it bother him but he didn’t need protecting, he needed her love, needed her in his life. Suddenly, he wish that she was like the other women who flock over him, the one that had wanted to change him & hope that they could get a wedding band on his finger but then again, he like Yuri because she was different & wouldn’t want her any other way but she had the damest stubborn mind ever so how the hell was he going to change that?! Why the hell did he want to change it anyway?! Why create more problems for himself? He don’t need her. She’s just a women. They come & go & he had never needed one before so why now? Damn, why did he have to meet her?! Life was so simple before she came along. When he closed his eyes her face appeared. Yunho let out a groan, saying it was easy but actually, trying to do it was hard.

 

He was in love, wanted to deny it but deep down, he knew he was so he gave up the fight to forget her & started to think about how he was going to make her his. Tomorrow, he was going to go back to where he had seen her last night. She must work around there. He would simply have to wait there & hope to run into her again, & this time, he wouldn’t let her fight him, he would make her accept her feelings, make her realize that they were meant to be together & this time, he wouldn’t take no for an answer.


Yunho looked at his watch it was seven thirty-eight. He remembered that she had said she finish work at eight. He had been there since five, just in case she left early. Yunho was sitting in his car that was now parked on the opposite side of the road of Yuri’s workplace but he didn’t know that. There were so many buildings here that he had been fighting the urge to search everyone of them but didn’t, afraid that he would miss her coming out while he was in the building. Yunho looked across the road & sat in silence. What if she isn’t at work today? What if she worked around the corner & had walked here to catch a taxi? Yunho let out a sigh & prayed that he was waiting in the right spot.

 

Eight approached & Yunho got out of his car. He watched as people started filing out of the buildings but he couldn’t find Yuri amongst them. Disappointment filled his heart. There was no one left on the street but him. Yunho turn back to his car & leaned his forehead on his car. She wasn’t here. He was waiting for her in the wrong place.

 

Yunho open his door & got in, turn to looked back across the street one more time & there was Yuri. She was leaving the building, running down the steps. She looked happy as there was a smile on her face. Yunho smiled to himself. She look so beautiful. Her hair wasn’t in a bun like last night. It was flowing freely behind her. Yunho was just about to get out of his car when another car pulled up & stop in front of Yuri. The car look familiar, ‘Doesn’t Changmin own one just like that?’ Yunho thought to himself. He was proven correct as the driver side open & Changmin step out.

 

Yunho watched in dismay. He watch as Changmin grab Yuri into his arms & gave her a kiss on the cheeks. They seem so close. He saw Yuri returning the kiss & then got into the car while Changmin held the door open for her, then Changmin got in & drove off. Yunho didn’t know how to react to what he saw. The pain that was forming in his heart was tearing him apart. He couldn’t believe what he had witness. No wonder Yuri was fighting him. She was already in a relationship. She was already in love. He saw the happiness in her when she saw Changmin.

 

Had everything she said to him at the coffee shop been true? That she didn’t feel anything towards him? That it was just a casual fling? Had he been so blind by his own feelings that he lead himself to believe that she felt the same? Yunho lean on his steering wheel, pain erupting in his heart. How foolish of him to believe she felt the same way towards him. How stupid of him to not listen to her words but now he knew how she felt! She didn’t love him like he had thought. His heart was breaking. He had come here to make her his, only it didn’t work out that way. He was going home alone. There was no point in staying here any longer. Tomorrow, he would return to Tokyo & hopefully, put Yuri & this pain behind.


Yunho drove home in silence. He fought back the urge to cry. He was a man after all & men don’t cry & he wouldn’t cry over this since it was foolish & tears don’t help. Yunho’s grip on the steering wheel tighten. Red light, Yunho stopped. Green light, Yunho didn’t move. The car behind him honk & woke Yunho up from his daze. Yunho press down on the gas pedal & his car move forward but he didn’t see the car to the right of him, didn’t see it coming straight at him. Yunho felt the impact as his seatbelt pulled at him & he nearly lost his breath, felt his car tumble over & over again. He was going to die. He didn’t panic. He felt so lost that he didn’t actually care if he died. At least it would stop the pain that was gripping at his heart. Yuri’s image appeared before him. She was smiling at him. He reach out to touch her face but she vanished then darkness engulf him as he lost conscious.