Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 34

 

"Argh. My head. If I ever touch another glass of alcohol, please shoot me." Jinwoon said, massaging his temple, "God, how much of that disgusting liquior did I drink?" Changmin asked, as he too, massage his temple. Jinwoon turn to him & shrug, ", I don’t know & I don’t bloody want to know." Jinwoon threw the blankets aside & started to head for the bathroom when he heard Changmin burst into laughter, "What the ?!" Jinwoon screamed, as he realize why Changmin was laughing. He was completely & Changmin had a full view of his from where he was lying. Jinwoon spun around & stare at Changmin who was now sitting up on his bed, ", man! How the hell did I end up ?! & what the hell are you doing in my bed?! , your too, man! Oh, !" Jinwoon’s eyes widen, so did Changmin. Changmin’s laughter died in his throat as he slowly lifted the blanket off of his body & look inside. , he was stark ! He didn’t like what he was seeing & what was running through his mind.

 

"Oh, ! What the hell is going on here?! ! Don’t even go there! We did nothing! !" Changmin cursed out loud, "Oh Changmin, now don’t go freaking out on me. You have to be responsible for your actions. When are we get married?" Jinwoon asked, laughing " man, I will kill you first, you bloody bastard!" Changmin shouted, as he jump out of bed. With murder on his mind, he ran towards Jinwoon who started running. Changmin grab Jinwoon from behind & was about to strangle him when the bedroom door flew open, "Good god. I didn’t see anything. I bloody don’t want to believe what I'm seeing so I'm going to leave you both to continue whatever it is that you were planning to do to each other." Yunho said slowly, backing out of the room, "Hey man, its not what you think. Yunho, , its not what you think." Jinwoon tried to explain but was interrupted when Hachiro appeared.

 

"Good morning, young master Jinwoon, morning Changmin." Hachiro nodded to Changmin & enter the room. He didn’t seem to care about their ness, "Breakfast is ready so do please hurry & get dress before the meal turns cold." Hachiro went over to pull the curtains aside, "Hachiro, how the hell did I end up in my room with Changmin? & why the hell am I ?" Jinwoon asked, forcing his way out of Changmin’s grip, "I brought you & Changmin up here last night & it was bloody hard as you both weigh like an elephant. My poor aching back. Oh, & I strip you both down so you could be comfortable. Is there something wrong, young master Jinwoon?" Hachiro asked him, "Nothing, nothing at all, old man. You just save me from being strangle to death & I appreciate it." Jinwoon said, as he headed for the bathroom. He stop at the entrance & turn to Changmin, "Darling, would you like to join me?" He asked, laughing at Changmin. Hachiro looked at them & raised an eyebrow & bolted out the door, Changmin & Jinwoon let out a roar of laughter, "In your bloody dreams." Changmin said, pushing Jinwoon out of the way & jumped into the shower, "Guest first mate." Changmin said, as he slam the door shut in Jinwoon’s face.

 

"Morning. Glad to see you both decided to join us." Yuri said, smiling up at Changmin & Jinwoon as they enter the dining room, "What took you guys so long?" Taeyeon asked them, as they sat down, "You wouldn’t want to know.” Yunho said, laughing to himself, "What? Why are you laughing?" Taeyeon asked Yunho, "Ask them?" Yunho said, pointing his fork at Jinwoon & Changmin, "Hey man, what you saw isn’t what you think so rub that image out of your mind." Jinwoon said, giving him a deadly look while Yunho started laughing, "Hey, no need to get all worked up since I won’t tell because my lips are sealed." Jaejoong said, winking to them, "What are you guys talking about? Come on, come out with it. What secret are you guys hiding from us?" Taeyeon asked, staring at them, "You know what? I think I will take my breakfast into the loungeroom & eat it there." Jinwoon said, avoiding Taeyeon’s question, "You know what? I will join you." Changmin said, rushing away from the table, "What has gotten into them? They are acting pretty weird today." Yuri said, looking at them curiously. She turned to Yunho & smiled sweetly at him, "Yunho Oppa, won’t you tell me please?" She beg him sweetly, & giving him her seductive look, "Oh, alright. I found them both in Jinwoon’s room. Holding each other." Yunho said, as he saw Yuri & Taeyeon’s eyes widen & heard Jinwoon & Changmin groan in the lounge room. Yunho started laughing & nearly choked on his rice. The doorbell rang as Hachiro went to open the door. Hachiro froze when he saw who it was. He couldn’t seem to find his voice to announce who the visitor was when Yunho asked him, "Hachiro, who is it?" Yunho turn to see his butler standing like a statue near the door, "Hachiro, who is it?!" Yunho asked again, more loudly. Hachiro rub his eyes & cleared his throat, "Mrs. Mi...Miran." Hachiro manage to say & led her inside. Yuri choked on her milk & started coughing. Yunho & Taeyeon rose to pat her on the back while Jinwoon & Changmin reappear in the dining room. They all rushed to the front where the guest stood.

 

The lady they saw standing at the entrance was different today. Yesterday when they had met her, she had seem distant & lifeless but today, she seem full of life, her hair was black, no hint of the grey & pin up in a neat little bun. She wasn’t pale. She actually looked alive, well & beautiful. Miss Mihee looked at them. They all look like a bunch of children with their eyes wide open while studying her. Miss Mihee noticed her straight away, the girl with the big eyes. Rei was right. Her eyes were big, just like hers & looking at her was like looking at a picture of the past when she too, had been that young, beautiful & flawless. Tears appeared in her eyes as she remembered her past, "Come here, child." She said. Yuri knew she was talking to her & move forward & embrace her.

 

Yuri lead her to the sofa & the rest followed her, "Oh, my sweet child. I thought I had never see you again." Miss Mihee cried, sequeezing Yuri tightly. Yuri looked up at her & forced herself to ask the painful question, "Am I your daughter?" Yuri searched her eyes for an answer as pain grip her as she waited for the reply, "Yes, child. You are my daughter." Miss Mihee replied, "No!" Yunho cried, from across them. Yuri’s eyes were fill with tears as she heard Yunho’s painful cry. Miss Mihee looked over at him & didn’t know why her answer had upset him. Taeyeon wrap her arms around Yunho & began to cry, too. Miss Mihee looked at everyone & notice that her reply had cause everyone in the room to cry out in pain.

 

Miss Mihee looked at her daughter & saw the pain & sorrow in her eyes, "What is it, my dear? Why is my news so heartbreaking to you? Do you not wish to be my daughter?" Miss Mihee asked her. Yuri lean into her mother & cried. She was torn in half. She was happy, yet sad at the same time. Finding her mother had cause her to lose Yunho. How could she be happy when she was about to lose Yunho forever? The pain sliced at her heart, choking her, "Mom, don’t hate me when I say this but right now, I would rather you not be my mom. I want to shut out the world & this realization. I wish that I have never found out about my adoption. I wish...I wish...I wish I wasn’t the daughter of Miran, that I’m not Yunho’s sister." Yuri’s cries sang around them, piercing their heart & choking their breaths.

 

"Who said your Miran’s daughter?" Miss Mihee asked Yuri, confused with her sudden outburst of words, "Excuse me but I believe you just did Mrs. Miran when you admitted that Yuri is your daughter." Jinwoon said, raising an thick eyebrow at her. Miss Mihee looked at them, "I'm not Miran." Miss Mihee said, looking at Yuri, smiling "W...What?!" They all shouted out at once. Miss Mihee let out a loud sigh, "I’m Miran’s twin sister, Mihee." Everyone's mouth drop open, "Miran isn’t my mother? Miran’s not my mother?" Yuri looked at her mother, "Your not Miran?" Yuri asked her mother, wanting to make sure. Miss Mihee nodded her head, "Oppa! Oh, Yunho Oppa, you know what that means?!" Yuri cried out, with happiness & ran to him. Yunho caught her in his arms as they kissed passionately. When they finally separated, tears of happiness & relief filled their eyes.


Miss Mihee’s eyes were filled with tears as she watch her daughter & the young man embraced each other. She witness their love & it broke her heart, remembering the love she had lost, the love that she would never ever experience again. Changmin, Taeyeon & Jinwoon watch them & they too, were fill with relief & happiness. They all let out a sigh. Their prayers had been answered & they thank god silently. Yuri held onto Yunho’s hand & brought him over to her mother, "Mom, this is Jung Yunho, my fiance." She said, wiping her tears of joy away with her spare hands. Miss Mihee stood up & embraced Yunho. Yunho return the hug & smiled at her, "We should celebrate!" Taeyeon cried out, & called for Hachiro. Hachiro arrive with a tray filled with glasses of champagne & handed it out, "Oh, Hachiro, before you leave, could you go & fetch a gun for me?" Changmin said, looking at him, "Excuse me?" Hachiro said, surprised with what Changmin had asked for, "Why do you need a gun for?" Taeyeon asked, an eyebrow raised as she looked at him, "Its for Jinwoon." Changmin said, smiling sweetly at Jinwoon. Jinwoon looked at Changmin & started to laugh, "As if you would dare." Changmin looked at him with a ‘Don’t underestimate me mate' look & said, "Hey, you were the one who said to shoot you if you ever touch alcohol again. I'm just doing what you asked me to do." Changmin said, grinning "Okay, okay. God damnit!" Jinwoon cursed, as he placed the glass of champagne down on the coffee table. Everyone around him started to laugh & drank their champagne while Jinwoon stare at his glass.