Losing You Brings Only Pain

Losing You Brings Only Pain

Chapter 31

 

"Yuri, wait!" Yunho shouted, after Yuri. He reached out for her & pulled her into his arms. Yuri started to fight him. She tried to push her way out of his embrace but he held onto her tightly & wouldn’t let her go. Finally exhausted, she gave in & lean into him, crying her heart out. She felt fear & anguish swell up inside her. It was building & she felt as though she would burst, "Let go of me, Yunho Oppa." She said, finally controlling her anguish, "No, Yuri. I will never let go of you. Not now that I have you. I will never let you out of my life. I will forever hold you in my arms so please don’t ask me let you go." Yunho said, tightening his arms around her, "Oppa, you have to let me go. We can’t pretend nothing has happened. You heard what your parents said. I...I'm your sister." Yuri cried, forcing her way out of his arms.

 

"No! Don’t say that! We don’t know if its true or not!" Yunho shouted, but loosen his grip & let her move away from him. He had heard what his parents had said but he didn’t believe it, didn’t want too, & it killed him to acknowledge it. How had things turn out this way, God, he wanted to erase what had just occurred back inside the house. Just when life seem to favour them, gave them a chance to be together, it turned its back on them & shattered their happiness. Why is it that whenever they were at their happiest peak, something would always end up ruining it? Why was god mocking them? Did he find it entertaining, watching them suffer?

 

"Yuri, where are you going?" Yunho asked, as she turn to leave him, "I don’t know. I need to be alone to think. I need time to accept this realization." Yuri said, without looking at him, "Yuri, please don’t leave me? Let me come with you? You can’t be alone, not at a time like this." Yunho rush to her, "Oppa, please? I need to be alone. I can’t...I can’t be near you. I won’t be able to control my emotions with you nearby. Please understand? I know your hurting but we need to face this. We can’t allow ourselves to continue being together when its wrong. I can’t face myself because we have shared so much when we shouldn’t have. We went beyond our relationship, our brother & sister relationship. Dear god, please tell me what I must do? Why throw this upon us? why lead us together, let us fall in love then to make us face this? Oh Oppa, I...I felt so lost & hopeless." Yuri cried, sinking to the ground. Yunho sank to the ground with her & wrap her in his arms as they both sat there, crying.

 

Changmin nearly ran over Yunho & Yuri as he pulled into the driveway. He slammed down on his brake & sigh in relief when the car came to a halt. He flew out of the car without turning off his engine & ran over to them, "What’s wrong Yunho, Yuri? Why are you both sitting down there & why are you crying?" Changmin asked worriedly. Yuri rose & moved into his arms, "Oh, Changmin Oppa, please make these pain stop? Please take these pain away? Its killing me." Yuri cried into his chest. Changmin looked at Yunho as he rose & searched his friends face for some clue but he only read pain on Yunho’s face. Something was wrong, terribly wrong enough to make Yunho & Yuri cry with pain & Changmin didn’t really want to know. He knew that whatever it was, wasn’t good.

 

"Yuri, hush. Tell me, what happened?" Changmin asked, even though he didn’t want to know. Yunho & Yuri didn’t speak but Changmin waited patiently for them to tell him but none of them seem to speak of the painful realization of their relationship because it was too painful, "Changmin Oppa, we need to get to the airport." Taeyeon’s voice broke the silence as she & Jinwoon appeared behind Yunho, "Airport? What...Where are we going?" Changmin asked, confused "Japan to find Miran, Yuri’s mom. I will explain in the car. Come on, we don’t have time. The quicker we get to the bottom of this, the sooner we can get on with our lives. Now, let’s go." Taeyeon’s voice rang in the air.

 

"What?! Good god! I don’t believe it! It can’t be true! There must be some mistake!" Changmin cried out in disbelief, as he tighten his grip on the steering wheel. He glanced into the rear mirror & saw the pain on Yuri’s face then turn to look at Yunho who was sitting across from him, his hands clench into a fists on his lap. The expression on Yunho’s face was so tense & looked as though he was preparing to smash his fist into the dashboard but he didn’t, he just sat there, staring straight ahead, "I don’t believe it too, Oppa. I was just as shock as you are now. I don’t know what to believe but when we find Miran then we can solve this & pray to god its just a mistake." Taeyeon said, wrapping her arms around her sister.

 

"Miran? You said Miran is Yuri’s mother, Yunho’s father first wife who had left him when she was pregnant? So, what makes you think she’s in Japan? Didn’t you say that Yunho’s parents don’t know her whereabouts?" Changmin asked, trying to make sense of what Taeyeon had just told him, "My father just received a phone call from the detective that has been searching for Miran since she left & finally, he had located her. It took him this long because she had changed her name & had remarried." Jinwoon spoke up, "Your father?" Changmin asked, looking at the stranger. They hadn’t been introduce, "Yeah, my father is also Yunho’s father, that makes us brother. I'm sorry. We haven’t been properly introduce. I'm Jinwoon." Jinwoon said, giving him a weak smile. It was all he could manage at a time like this. Changmin return the weak smile. The drive to the airport was quiet. No one had the energy to talk because they were all afraid of what would meet them in Japan.

 

"Five tickets to Japan please?" Jinwoon said to the female attendant, "Five? I'm sorry, but we don’t have that much seat left." The ticket attendant said, staring at the five pairs of red swollen eyes. She felt sorry for them & when she saw tears swell up in Yuri’s eyes, she said she would try to see what she could do. She had never seen such lovely eyes, yet they were filled with sorrow, "There are still seat available in the first class but it's pretty..." She didn’t get to finish speaking when Jinwoon spoke up, "We will take it."


Yunho sat on the opposite of Yuri & held her hand. They tried to prepare for what laid ahead. Afraid & nervous, they tried to comfort each other by touch. After tonight, they would learn their fate, to share their life or to separate..They took this time to touch each other as much as possible because if it turned out that they were related then their lives would forever be shattered & their love will be kept deep inside their heart, screaming its anguish & pain. Silently in their mind, they prayed that this was all a mistake. Taeyeon turned to Changmin & watch him. He was deep in thought as he was praying for Yunho & Yuri inside his heart. Taeyeon wanted to reach up & touch his cheek but fought against it. Jinwoon watched Taeyeon as she stared at Changmin. He knew that look. He had seen it on Yuri’s face whenever she stared at Yunho. It was a look combine with love, adoration & wanting. Jinwoon smiled to himself & closed his dark brown, almond-shaped eyes as the plan started to take off.

 

A/N: that's all the update for today but no worries, i will update more tomorrow ^^