G.O 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This one is for Maria. Hope you all like it! Enjoy!!! I did make this into a short story for my creative writing class. I posted it on here it is called In Love With A Criminal. ^^
 



 

Byunghee sat down in a chair in his office. His eyes glancing at a file. The file was of a woman, a woman he thought he knew. The woman? Is you.

 

When you two met, he didn't know a thing about you. He had no idea what you were involved in. You were a part of a gang.

 

A gang. 

 

Not just any gang either. The most respected gang in town. A gang that not only people are afraid of, other gangs as well. 

 

Byunghee ran his hand down his face. His boss's plan was to finally take down the gang, which included his girlfriend. His girlfriend, he thought he knew. 

 

The shock that came to him when he saw your photo as he sat in his office. He had no idea because you hid it so well. Luckily, you haven't met any coworkers of his and he hasn't shown a picture of you. You would have been in handcuffs quickly by his boss. 

 

Sighing, Byunghee stole a glance at the clock. He had to get home. To a home where he now felt like he had been living with a stranger the whole time. He grabbed his things, put on his coat, and left.

 

As he arrived there, Byunghee's heart ached. His eyes scanned the house, something was wrong. He knew that. Once he got close to the door he heard arguing. You don't need to be a detective to know something is wrong. 

 

Byunghee touched his gun and opened the door carefully. He could now he the yelling clearly.

 

"I told you I want out! Leave me alone!" You yelled.

 

Then he heard a smack sound and a mans voice say, "Shut up! Your little boyfriend is a cop! Did you tell him anything? Huh! I bet as soon as you got out, you would rat on us!" 

 

In his line of vision, Byunghee saw a gun in the man's hand, pointed at you. He quietly got his gun out and pointed it at the man. He wasn't about to let him hurt you. He loved you. No matter if you kept a secret from him.

 

"No, I wouldn't of said anything. He doesn't even know." You replied. Byunghee could tell you were crying. Made him mad, that someone was upsetting you. 

 

The man cocked the gun, "Any last words."

 

"Yeah drop the gun or I'll shoot. And I'll make sure I won't miss." Byunghee said as walked into view with a gun pointed at the man. A man he recognized as the leader. Byunghee kept his eye on him as walked quickly towards you and made sure you were behind him.

 

The leader smirked and replied, "Don't be stupid. You know I didn't come here alone." He then snapped his fingers and two men appeared. From the files Byunghee read, one was an expert in martial arts and the other was an excellent gunmen. The leader continued, "Now you put the gun down. Unless you think you have a chance to get out of here alive."

 

The leader looked at one of his men and nodded his head towards you. It was the one who was an expert in martial arts. As the man went to grab you, Byunghee punched him in the face. The man wiped a bit of blood off the side of his mouth. He grinned and attacked Byunghee. 

 

Byunghee fought back with all his might. He may not be a martial arts expert, but he knew how to defend himself. You watched in horror as Byunghee was getting beat up pretty badly, despite blocking and throwing a few hits.  

 

As Byunghee fell to the ground, you ran up to him. You touched his face and look back the leader. "Stop. Please stop. Don't hurt him. You can do whatever you want to me, just don't hurt him." You cried out. 

 

The leader grinned and said, "Stand over there."

 

When you went to stand up, Byunghee grabbed your arm. "No." He whispered. 

 

You gave him a gentle peck on the lips and whispered, "I love you." You then got out of his grasp and went to the spot where the leader wanted you. 

 

Byunghee saw the leader point his gun at her. "No!" Byunghee screamed as the leader pulled the trigger. 

 

You fell to the ground instantly. The bullet hit a vital spot. You were going to die of blood loss soon. 

 

Byunghee crawled over to you and instantly tried to stop the bleeding. The leader rolled his eyes and pointed the gun at Byunhee. 

 

Before the leader could pull the trigger, the other detectives and police came into the house. They all pointed their guns at the leader and the his two men. 

 

"Byunghee, you ok." Byunghee's boss asked.

 

"We need a medic." Byunghee responded as he kept the pressure. 

 

You put your hands on his. "Byunghee, just remember I love you. I never meant to hurt you." You whispered.

 

"No no no no." Byunghe said. "You can't die. Please don't leave me." Tears were flowing down his cheeks.

 

He didn't care what was happening around him. All he cared about was you. You smiled. He still cares even after he knew, you thought. "Let me go Byunghee. You need to let me go." You mumbled as you felt your life was about to end.

 

Byunghee brushed hair out of your face. He leaned down and gave you a kiss. As his lips left yours, he whispered, "I love you. So much. Remember that." You smiled and you gently touched his face. 

 

The two of you gazed into each others eyes and soon he felt your hand disappear. You went limp in his arms. All he could do was cry. Cry because the love of his life just died.

 

His boss, partners, and other police that were there, just watched their friend with sad eyes. They've never seen Byunghee like this. The boss nodded for the men to get out. They had already put the men in custody.

 

As Byunghee held you tight, his boss patted his back. "It will be ok Byunghee." He heard his boss say. 

 

Byunghee didn't believe him. The love of his life is dead. He would never be able to kiss, hug, and hold you. He would never get to tease, play, and love on you ever again. You were his world and without you he felt he was nothing. His world is gone.