Zelo 2

One Shot Request Collection

This is for Acidknuckles! Since this was requested on tumblr, I am going to put it on Tumblr also along with putting it on my wordpress. I hope you enjoy reading. ^^


 

You sat there fixing out the window. The tears flowed down your cheek. It was one of those days. The days when people said something about your relationship with Junhong, it hurt.

The words of pedofile and robbing the cradle were thrown at you. The words hit you hard. It made you wonder why the two of you were dating, but then Junhong would put those thoughts to rest.

Your mind began to think of ways to get out of that mindset.

You love Junhong and don't want him knowing that once again you feel this way.

Closing your eyes, your thought of how the two of you met.

*Flashback*

"Babe come on." Your ex boyfriend said.

"I'm not your babe. We're over remember." You replied.

"Don't tell me there is someone else?" He growled.

Before your ex boyfriend could put his grab you, a tall man walked up. "Yeah me. Now leave her alone."

Your ex boyfriend laughed, "You? Come on kid. Run along and let the adults talk."

Then your ex grabbed your arm roughly. The tall man pushed him away from you. "One don't put your hands on her like that. Two i'm not a kid, so back off."

You arms seemed to react automatically and took the man's arm. You tugged it. "Lets just go. He's not worth a fight."

"It may not be worth it, but he isn't going to put his hands on you." The man said sternly.

Your ex laughed. "You seriously are going out with him. He's a little kid."

"He's more of a man then you are and knows how to treat someone." You glared. You turned to the man and gave him a kiss. You don't know what possessed you to do it, but it felt right. "Lets go." You continued as you tried to pull him in a random direction away from your ex.

The man nodded and the both of you walked away holding hands.

*End Flashback*

After the two of you talked. He asked you out and soon the two of you started dating.

People didn't seem to like that you were seven years older then Junhong, but it didn't matter. He was more of a man then a lot of men your age. He listened. He knew how to take care of you. He knew how to treat you. How to take away the hurt, the pain. He was all you could have dreamed of and more. He was the one for you.

You smiled. Thinking of the day you met, worked. All the bad thoughts were gone. The front door then opened and Junhong came in the apartment. He took off his shoes and his jacket. You instantly wrapped your arms around him. "Your home."

Junhong chuckled, "Yup,. I'm Home." When he turned to look at you his smile disappeared. "Babe whats wrong?" Have you've been crying? You ok? Who do I have to beat up?"

He kept shooting out questions. "Junhong...Junhong..." You tried ot his attention but you seem to not to. An idea popped in your head. You grabbed his face to look at you, went on your tip topes and kissed him. "Junhong, I'm fine. It was one of those days, but I thought of how we met and it went away. I love you so much Junhong. I'm really glad your in my life."

"No matter the age difference?" He questioned.

"Age doesn't matter. You have my heart. You are my everything." You answered.

Junhong smiled. He picked you up and twirled you around causing you to giggle. He then carred you to the couch and sat down with you on his lap. Holding you close, he kissed your forehead. "I love you and don't forget that." "I love you too and don't you forget that."

"Thank you for being able to deal wiht the comments."

"You're welcome."

"I'm kind of sad though."

"Why?" You asked.

"It seems like i'm out of the job with cheering you up." He pouted.

"Awww Babe you still have that job."

"Really?"

You nodded your head. "Yup. Being with you, seeing you, just you in general makes my day. You have my heart. You have me."

Smilling, Junhong replied. "Good." He kissed you on the lips and held you you tightly. You cuddled into him.

This is what really matters. You and Junhong. No one could take it away.