Kris 1

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This Kris one shot was requested by Sheila. Hope you all like it. 


"Appa!"
You watched your daughter run to her father.
"Hey princess! You ready for today?"
She nodded her head.
He kissed her forhead. He turend and walked up to you. He gave you a kiss. "Hey jagi."
You smiled. "Hey." He hugged you. You looked at both of them and said, "Have fun you two."
Your daughter hugged you. "We will mommy."
"Make sure to listen to daddy."
"She will. Don't worry we'll be fine."
You were a little skeptical, but nodded your head. Last time they went out of the country without telling you and lost your daughter.
"I love you *Your name*. I promise nothing will happen this time."
You gave him a kiss. "I love you too Kris. Just be careful."
You knew he wanted to have daughter and father time, but sometimes you couldn't figure out who the kid was.
"We will."
"Okay. I'll see you guys later than."
They smiled. "See you mommy."
You gave her and Kris a kiss one last time and left.
Kris turned to his daughter. "Food?"
Makayla nodded her head. "Food."
They went to a resturant and sat down. They ordered and Kris smiled at his daughter. He couldn't help it. He loved his daughter and loved spending time with her.
After they ate, he took her to the park. He chased her around. She giggled. They were having a good time until some boy said something to her and she ran away from him and fell. She started crying and Kris ran to her.
He picked her up. "Shh. Makayla. Shh. Daddys here. What happened? You okay? You hurt?" She snuggled into his shoulder. "Shhh. It's okay."
"I want to go home."
"Okay. Let's go home."
When the two of them reached home, you still weren't home which he was thankful for. "At least you didn't get lost this time." He mumbled.
She sniffed.
"Lets get you cleaned up."
Makayla nodded her head and let her dad clean her up.
While cleaning her up, he couldn't stand to see the sad look on her face. He sighed and then got an idea.
At first she looked at him skeptical, but then started to laugh as he made faces at her. "Appa your silly."
"I may be silly, but thats why i'm loved."
She smiled. "Appa sing me to sleep?"
"Neh." He picked her up and laid down with her in his arms.
He started to sing and saw his daughter's face light up. She snuggled into his chest as he sung and soon fell asleep. Seeing her fall asleep, he stopped singing. He yawned and closed his eyes.
When you got home, you looked around the house to see where they were. You opened your daughters bedroom door and smiled at the sight. It was a perfect picture.
You shut the door quietly and left them alone. They were peaceful and you weren't going to wake them up. Seems like they had a good father daughter outing. You smiled.