Joon 2

One Shot Request Collection

AN: This is for Shiny_A_plus! Hope you like it Mel! :) Sorry if it's short!


Today felt like the worst day of your life. Nothing was going the way you wanted it to. You were stressed and you were started to feel sick. All you wanted was for something to go right.

 

"Jagiya!" You heard your boyfriend, Joon, call out to you. 

 

"What?" You responded sourly. 

 

He then could tell you were definitely in a bad mood. "Not-thing." Joon replied and heard you sigh. 

 

A lightbulb immediately went off in Joon's head. He went into the closet and found a box he was looking for. He smiled and went to the room you were in.

 

Once he walked into the room, you couldn't help but laugh. He had cat ears on his head and cat paw gloves on. Joon then started meowing and winking at you. He even crawled towards you and set his head on your knee. 

 

You smiled. He was just too cute. Joon was giving you this puffy cheek look, that made him look all pouty. "Joon stop. Please."

 

He stood up and pouted. "Why? I'm trying to make you feel better." Joon said and grinned. He then did his well known aegyo and even added some pawing to it.

 

You loved Joon. You did. Right now, you didn't want his aegyo. You just wanted to be left alone, so things could get done. "Joon, I need to get these done. Please stop."

 

Joon put his hands on his hips. "No I will not stop. I won't stop till you fell better." He then turned around and started shaking his , which by the way had a tail on it. 

 

You bursted out laughing. His face when he was doing it. It was indescribable. Joon then started dancing that including shaking the tail and pawing at things. He kept his silly smile on his face the whole time. 

 

This is why you love Joon. He could cheer you up no matter what state you are in. Even when you didn't want to be cheered up. 

 

Once he noticed you laughing and smiling, he knew he had you. Joon knew you were feeling a lot better, especially since you stood up and started dancing with him. 

 

"Feeling better, Jagiya?" Joon asked. He held your hands and still danced with you. 

 

Nodding, you answered, "Yes. Thank you." 

 

Joon leaned over and rubbed your noses together. You giggled and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. 

 

The night ended with smiles, giggles, and most of all a lot of love.